Corner card started

Posted: 4 years ago

Sid S started with the corner card

Basically  this was his gameplay from d beginning 

Even when none was against him he used to have a sadela face all d time n this whole  misbehaving arrogant  behaviour so that none bonds with him

He knowz exactly what pawns to throw next

Corner card started now time for self victimization

Better than I am a girl so I will do gaali galauj but you are a man you better not retaliate CARD being played by that nautanki Mahira..🀒

Exactly! He himself is breaking his friendships due to his insecurities & then is like main akela hun. I can understand Sana is a double dholki but what about Arti? The girl wanted to talk & resolve the issues but he dint even cared to talk. 

He is badly trying to recreate Season 8 and he wanna be us season ka Gautam Gulati . πŸ€£

Sid ke fans can't counter argue his actions anymore so the only defence they hv is...

1.The age old ' gud or bad....show revolves around him'πŸ˜†

2. Oh atleast he is not doing dt (dt = any other contestant's misdeed)

Sometimes I feel Sid is getting votes bcz people like his appearance.

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

Better than I am a girl so I will do gaali galauj but you are a man you better not retaliate CARD being played by that nautanki Mahira..🀒

Mahira kidhar se aagayi isme? 

Does sid being better than mahira proves that whatever he does is right? 

If mahira is playing woman card then sid too playing man card. "Me hu 6 ft tall ap ao mat na"

Basically  2 wrongs dont make 1 right

Originally posted by shiny9911

Exactly! He himself is breaking his friendships due to his insecurities & then is like main akela hun. I can understand Sana is a double dholki but what about Arti? The girl wanted to talk & resolve the issues but he dint even cared to talk. 

He is badly trying to recreate Season 8 and he wanna be us season ka Gautam Gulati . πŸ€£

Please yar gauti is my favorite  contestant of all seasons n arguably one of d most fair winner of all bb seasons

He was very very likable. He had a lot of flaws n he was very open 2 his own criticism. He was a good listener which shukla is not even remotely

Gauti did mistakes n he used 2 say sorry 100 times 4 it

Season 8 was one of d most entertaining seasons. P3g friendship  is very heartwarming

He was genuinely  isolated

While this shukla reeks attitude  n if he thinks he can b like gauti by self cornering himself  then he is sadly mistaking

Its him who literally  bitched 2 asim abt Arti "usko hamari jarurat thi humko nahi"

N then wat was that mafi wala gesture? As much as I dislike people like Arti but she always stood by shukla n he cut her off just like that? 

Originally posted by curtus

Mahira kidhar se aagayi isme? 

Does sid being better than mahira proves that whatever he does is right? 

If mahira is playing woman card then sid too playing man card. "Me hu 6 ft tall ap ao mat na"

Basically  2 wrongs dont make 1 right

You talk about CARD....I will comment about who is playing what card.

Originally posted by DaffodilsNew

Sid ke fans can't counter argue his actions anymore so the only defence they hv is...

1.The age old ' gud or bad....show revolves around him'πŸ˜†

2. Oh atleast he is not doing dt (dt = any other contestant's misdeed)

Sometimes I feel Sid is getting votes bcz people like his appearance.

Every year there is a bully n d show revolves around that bully

Season 7 pe Armaan Kohli tha na? Uspe bhi bada show revolve kia tha. Iska matlab ye nahi k janta used 2 like him

This sid is so clever go 2 twitter instagram anywhr har jaga PR rakha hua he isne apna

He knows exactly wat he is doing 

And all his logic is trash actually.  He is even the most kamchor in d house. D only thing he is good at is being 6ft tall n sabotaging tasks + chugli karna (mostly abt rashmi even when she was not in d house)

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

You talk about CARD....I will comment about who is playing what card.

lol irrelevance  ki hadh hai

But kamse kam ye 2 sahi that u agreed that sid is playing d self victimisation card n corner card πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by curtus

lol irrelevance  ki hadh hai

But kamse kam ye 2 sahi that u agreed that sid is playing d self victimisation card n corner card πŸ˜‚

comprehension problems eh??🀣when did I say anything about what card Sid is playing??🀣