Shefali Zariwala and Himanshi changed the entire game unintentionally

shailzain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Since they both entered, SAAS gang fell apart! Though I am a Siddharth fan, but just didn't like how he cornered Aarti today for no reason. He is more comfortable with Madam Zariwala and now doesn't need Aarti. On the other hand, Sana too left tge group because of Himanshi. Didn't expect this from Sid. Aarti hamesha khadi rahi hai uske liye, if he can't see that, its his loss. 👎Sid

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I don't like Sid but every person knows Aarti has always supported Sid. She takes all his abuses and still fyts for him.

Treating her this way was not acceptable 👎🏼. 

ScienceBitchYo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I feel BB's hand in this. BB is saving Arti and Shehnaz for the final showdown. Individually they will get more visibility than as a gang.

shailzain thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

I don't like Sid but every person knows Aarti has always supported Sid. She takes all his abuses and still fyts for him.

Treating her this way was not acceptable 👎🏼. 

Completely agree with you on this. I am actually disappointed. So wish Zariwala gives him a reality check soon. Sabko nikal raha hai Madam ke chakkar main. 

VS-Cool thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

SAAS GANG 🤣

Sid uncle only has ONE person in the team...  its him only... 

Others are just slaves for him to grab numbers...  jab against gye...  team khatam

HoneY_BeE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

@theBoyWonder ji dekho kya naa insaafi ho rahi hai Arti ke saat....🤣🤣

Well i think now Arti will take a strong stand and shukla can go to hell.if he can't see her blind devotion to him then he doesn't deserve it...😡😡

shailzain thumbnail

Originally posted by: Atonement

I feel BB's hand in this. BB is saving Arti and Shehnaz for the final showdown. Individually they will get more visibility than as a gang.

Pata nahin but Sid is coming across very bad here. This is not the way you treat your friends. 

One-Of-A-Kind thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

both sana and aarti valued him from the core of their hearts, this man doesnt appreciate anybody!

also new doormats are as wierd as they can get.. bandio ki koi personality he nh..🥱

Edited by One-Of-A-Kind - 4 years ago
storm22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I dont understand how everyone is calling shehnaaz a fake friend for Sid while he is the one the cut her off first and she never talked bad about him except for Asim.

Arti deserve better now.

Also when Debo and Rashmi came in ... the look on Himanshis face.. she kept staring at them 😂😂😂, Rashmi or Debo I forgot who... was like yes, do you want something. She was to busy trying to take Shehnaaz space in the SAAS group (rip) that Himanshi must be thinking that she picked the wrong group 😂😂

Edited by storm22 - 4 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Guys dont show Arti so much sympathy, this is Big Boss' plan to make her winner.