Bigg Boss 13

A disappointed Rashmi Fan - Failed expectations

gonecase11 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

(Don't bash me because fans have the right to be critical and not blindly follow their favorites!)

Rashmi shouldn't have re-entered Bigg Boss if she wasn't willing to change her Sid-centered game plan. Even now she is concerned about what Sid spoke behind her back. 

Also, how can she forgive ungrateful Mahira who called her "dogli" ? That's shocking. 

Rash is very popular and strong and has potential to win the show but she definitely needs to change her game. 

PS: After her eviction, when she was asked who should go instead of her she answered Asim!! Not ungrateful unpopular Mahira, not doormat Arti but popular Asim! Her thought process is disturbing! 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

1st post?

welcome to the India forums 😛

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

I like how Asim's popularity is being emphazised upon here ðŸ˜†

gonecase11 thumbnail

Yeah made account for Bigg Boss especially :p

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome !!

Newbies ki Sankhya itni jyada hai ki I don't know what to believe and what not to.

Anyways sorry that u r disappointed by just a promo. Could hv waited for a few episodes before passing the verdict.

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mahira's dogli thing was not a concern inside bb house but don't know why it's such an issue outside with audience.

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Same here. I am too disappointed with her. I mean she should know where to draw the line. I hope she gives Mahira back. She needs to get over her Mahira Prem. 

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-gonecase11

(Don't bash me because fans have the right to be critical and not blindly follow their favorites!)

Rashmi shouldn't have re-entered Bigg Boss if she wasn't willing to change her Sid-centered game plan. Even now she is concerned about what Sid spoke behind her back. 

Also, how can she forgive ungrateful Mahira who called her "dogli" ? That's shocking. 

Rash is very popular and strong and has potential to win the show but she definitely needs to change her game. 

PS: After her eviction, when she was asked who should go instead of her she answered Asim!! Not ungrateful unpopular Mahira, not doormat Arti but popular Asim! Her thought process is disturbing! 

Welcome ....She likes people who follow her around  like a puppy or not reply back to her.. she thinks she is better than everyone ...she thinks she is STAR .....Her deemag revolves around Shukla only...

Shukla and Asim does not take her seriously thats why she gets frustrated ...I just wish Devoleena plays alone this time ...

Colors channel ko paise wwasool karne hai that why they are back ....even channel knows she will not change...

Edited by Sumita18 - 4 years ago
PanjabanJatti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Well in my point of view everyone forgets that Shukla also wasnt sure about Arti staying in the house still she is his doormat?So judging her by just the precap is stupid!She has all the right to know what Shukla said in her absence so it is normal for her to ask!I think if Rashmi gets to vote who deserves to stay and go she wont be partial!And say Mahira with a valid reason!Unlike Shuklapur because they just safe each others ass under the name of friendship which is pathetic!Im sure bigboss learned Devo and Rashmi more cunning tactics to be on the nerves of the opposite contestants!No hard feelings but this is how i see the game for now!Lets not forget the WC's Shefali Arti 2 and Himanshi an outcast who tries to fit in🤣They wont make it to the finale but they try to hard 

Edited by PanjabanJatti - 4 years ago
Riseofaliens thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-Sumita18

Welcome ....She likes people who follow her around  like a puppy or not reply back to her.. she thinks she is better than everyone ...she thinks she is STAR .....Her deemag revolves around Shukla only...

Shukla and Asim does not take her seriously thats why she gets frustrated ...I just wish Devoleena plays alone this time ...

Colors channel ko paise wwasool karne hai that why they are back ....even channel knows she will not change...

thinks?? She is a STAR😆

Asim and shukla dont take her seriously?? Lol did U forget how asim was asking for her support in paras asim fight?

Lastly, yes she is obsessed with shukla and so is shukla..big deal.

Edited by siddhitifan - 4 years ago