TV Hindi

40 yr old actress(vamp) paired with 22 yr old actor(hero)

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 4 years ago

In Dangal show Phir Laut Aayi Naagin, 40 yr old Sonia Singh is paired with 22 yr old Jatin Bhardwaj. Sonia is playing a vamp so it's pairing in some way. The heroine Nikita Sharma is 29 and make villain Abhimanyu Chaudhary too is 29. Actress playing heroine or vamp paired with actors playing heroes being 8-10 years younger to them are very common nowadays but for the first time I saw such huge difference that is of 18 years between an actress(be it playing heroine or vamp) and an actor. Yes Sonia is playing vamp buy vamps too have scenes with heroes. Sonia's character lives Jatin's character. Their first meeting had her falling in his arms accidentally with some bg music. In future, we may see their dream sequence from vamp's side or some other scenes so in a way they are paired. Nikita's character too is paired with Abhimanyu's character in the same way though her main pairing is of course opposite Jatin's character. 

Though its shocking and unusual but I am glad that some makers are having open mind and good mentality of pairing a female actor with a male actor where the female actor is much older. Anita several times paired with actors much younger to her. Laksh was paired with Rashmi who is 10 years older to him and Drashti who is 12 years older to him(though both were not his main romantic pair). But Sonia-Jatin like pair I doubt we will ever see again on Indian TV. What's all your opinion on this?