Vishal Aditya Singh ( for the people who dont know him)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

so do i.......cant believe he is actually entering bb ❤️

I need a full intro to him and madhurima esp their fights and if some clips are there that would be ace😛

Well I just know him from Nach Baliye this season . He was very disrespectful towards Madhurima and did not leave a gud impression on me personally. This is just one video. There are many where he has been very disrespectful and many where they hv fought like cats and dogs 

But you never know he might turn out to be different.

This Vishal guy is overrated. I've never watched that flop stupid show Nach Baliye.. but have seen clips of Vishal-Madhurima fights & they look so staged/fake.

This season we have so many strong personalities, that it'll be hard for newer contestants to make any impact at all. I can guarantee Top-5/4 will be from the existing contestants. 

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

This Vishal guy is overrated. I've never watched that flop stupid show Nach Baliye.. but have seen clips of Vishal-Madhurima fights & they look so staged/fake.

This season we have so many strong personalities, that it'll be hard for newer contestants to make any impact at all. I can guarantee Top-5/4 will be from the existing contestants. 

I agree the fyts looked staged and they didn't hesitate to say such demeaning things to each other. Their choreographer even quit bcz he ws done wid their drama .

I stopped watching Nach Baliye bcz of this drama and the OTT Kabir Singh comparison.

Seriously I am fed up of Shuklapur vs Desainagri

Their past is for them to rake or resolve

He looks like another Shukla in the making but he as has come minus his ex and Salman already created a buzz which went down the drain along with Nach Baliye. VS may play with a difference

Vishal will see the episodes, anyone who is equally stubborn may form his own group. Shukla does not have leadership skills and Paras is only trying to form groups so that he can eliminate everyone one by one. That is also good

Similarly the WCs are fed up of the constant bickering. Himanshi may have her issues with Sana but all these Mahirgiri with Shuklapur looks too much, same goes for kesari and even bahu.

If Vishal gets house mates who want to free themselves from Shukla and Rashmi, play minds with the right amount of participation it is a breather.

Edited by Salutethearmy - 4 years ago

ek aur a rha hai shukla ko tashan dikhane...i think yeh rashmi gang join karega...

Originally posted by Oye_Chup_Kar

same thoughts

pata nahi itni kya hype hai iski abhi toh mujhe nahi achcha lga...dekhte hain BB mein phir Like Dislike meter chaalu hoga😆

Edited by Chingaari - 4 years ago