Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

*Roshni & Aman SS: The golden cage.* updated chapter 1 pg1

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

*NO REPOST OF THIS CONTENT.*

^^for my safety

By: Sonserina_Reina 

Hello roshanians, I am Aaliya and I like writing, reading as well as editing😊. However, I have been shown up in less forums so maybe you all may not have experienced my stories. No worries, I would give my index of stories soon. Although I have not continued few stories due to study trouble.

So before you all startreading keep few points in your mind please.

1. Twists and turns will be based on my interests. However I can take your suggestions for improvements. 

2. Chapters can be darker that is fights is involved.

3. No mature content will be added on any kind of requests. 

4. If u like this then you can invite your friends to read the same also. :-)

Thank you! You may proceed!

Edited by Draconian - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail

Chapter 1:

Roshni was on a phone call with her mom. Bazigaar was staring at her as if he is taking glances of his wife!!OMG!! Aman was just passing by them when suddenly his small chotu se eyes fell on Bazigaar. He saw that Bazigaar was looking at something seriously with a smile. Aman thought "he never smiled at me like this...something is fishy." Aman then came 2-3 steps hack and saw Roshni talking to her mom with a smile. Aman also gets a smile looking at her. Bazigaar notices his owner staring at Roshni. He flies near him and does not allow Aman to see Roshni. Aman and Bazigaar start a cold war there! Meanwhile Roshni was enjoying her company with her mom. After a while of chatting, Roshni cut the call and saw a DHAMAKA!! Something very unusual. Her husband and her husband's pet were fighting with each other to take her opportunity to take the glances of her smile. Roshni made a huge laugh out. She couldn't stop laughing looking at their silliness. To Aman and Bazigaar it was all mesmerising to see a happy Roshni. Roshni came near them and said " what happened? Why were you both fighting? BTW it's to much like a joke to see a human and a creature fighting." Aman stares at Bazigaar with anger. Frightened Bazigaar goes away from there giving Roshni and Aman privacy.

Roshni keeps laughing when suddenly Aman hugs her. OMG!! Aman had given her a HUG??? Roshni was driven by astonishment. Her eyes were wide open. But there was no reaction for Aman. He was just enjoying his time in his wife's arms. 

Soon, the 3 cats!! Oh no, 5 shippers of the pair gathered and all of them shouted "Awwwww!!" Aman was shocked that what were these 5 cats doing there?? Did the word called "privacy" also existed for them?? Roshni felt shy. She ran away from there. Poor Aman!! He was disturbed buddy! Alas!  He had just started to go closer to her wife due to his unknown feelings and these shippers just disturbed!!

Promo:

Roshni and Aman get involved in a huge fight with each other.

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Aaliya - Wow, you write too?! Really loved the first chapter, adorable and fun! Loved the part of Baazigar and Aman the most. Glad you included him in the story. Roshan part was also interesting, and privacy lol.

I like the title a lot.

Will look forward to this.

-Madz

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Madhura..

Aaliya - Wow, you write too?! Really loved the first chapter, adorable and fun! Loved the part of Baazigar and Aman the most. Glad you included him in the story. Roshan part was also interesting, and privacy lol.

I like the title a lot.

Will look forward to this.

-Madz

Yup!!😊..Thank you so much dear❤️

sanchita1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

U write so beautifully. I can imagine each and every scene

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sanchita1410