A new shade of Anu's love that has colored Prerna

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

From the playful Pre who got the pooja flower from Matarani through her naughtiness to the determined Priyu who answers her mother's question on where is God....Prerna had travelled that beautiful journey with Anu's help. Pre in the introductory episodes were always shown as the one who just went with the flow w.r.to poojas, prayers & all. Whereas, Anu was shown as a devout & firm believer who never missed & was punctual with his morning poojas. When Pre prays in the first episode pooja for toofan in her life, she said it in a playful way. But in real when it happened in her life, she got bitter, angry and even went to question Matarani who reminded her of the dhaga & sindoor. Yet she had that revenge & bitterness in her when she arrived in BB. Which left her only after her realisation about Komo. Still she didn't learn a lesson. Next kasautii happens, instead of getting the divine guidance she impulsively jumps into the deal with Bajaj. But this time we are seeing the difference. The next day after she is ousted from BB, she comes to Mata's feet for guidance. She tells Shivi that she will pray for Anu to get his memory back soon. She doesn't backs off when her mother says there is some force who doesn't want them to stay in SN & the city. She instead inspires her Mom to fight against the force. Yes, that is the biggest & most important change that has happened in our Priyu. Now, she doesn't have any complaints, any bitterness or any negative emotion in her. She is determined; she is content and she has decided to be happy for herself. Just because, she has now faith in the divine power and who else than Anu has helped her to achieve this state. Anu inspite of being a firm believer did waver from that path when he on his own decided to agree to Komo's deal & broke the dhaga and we have seen its results. But that doesn't nullify the fact that it was always Anu, who during their confession moment, during their double prayer moment after escaping from Ronit's hands,  towards the end of this last durga pooja before Mr.B is exposed and during their last sindoor wearing moment who kept on reminding both of them about how Maa had destined them to be together. And the important thing is that all these moments happened infront of Maa who from the beginning has promised to protect her children. With Anu too shown starting his new phase with prayer and Pre having firm belief in divine power, I am now excited to see how things are going to play out in favor of AnuPre.

Originally posted by grace4317

From the playful Pre who got the pooja flower from Matarani through her naughtiness to the determined Priyu who answers her mother's question on where is God....Prerna had travelled that beautiful journey with Anu's help. Pre in the introductory episodes were always shown as the one who just went with the flow w.r.to poojas, prayers & all. Whereas, Anu was shown as a devout & firm believer who never missed & was punctual with his morning poojas. When Pre prays in the first episode pooja for toofan in her life, she said it in a playful way. But in real when it happened in her life, she got bitter, angry and even went to question Matarani who reminded her of the dhaga & sindoor. Yet she had that revenge & bitterness in her when she arrived in BB. Which left her only after her realisation about Komo. Still she didn't learn a lesson. Next kasautii happens, instead of getting the divine guidance she impulsively jumps into the deal with Bajaj. But this time we are seeing the difference. The next day after she is ousted from BB, she comes to Mata's feet for guidance. She tells Shivi that she will pray for Anu to get his memory back soon. She doesn't backs off when her mother says there is some force who doesn't want them to stay in SN & the city. She instead inspires her Mom to fight against the force. Yes, that is the biggest & most important change that has happened in our Priyu. Now, she doesn't have any complaints, any bitterness or any negative emotion in her. She is determined; she is content and she has decided to be happy for herself. Just because, she has now faith in the divine power and who else than Anu has helped her to achieve this state. Anu inspite of being a firm believer did waver from that path when he on his own decided to agree to Komo's deal & broke the dhaga and we have seen its results. But that doesn't nullify the fact that it was always Anu, who during their confession moment, during their double prayer moment after escaping from Ronit's hands,  towards the end of this last durga pooja before Mr.B is exposed and during their last sindoor wearing moment who kept on reminding both of them about how Maa had destined them to be together. And the important thing is that all these moments happened infront of Maa who from the beginning has promised to protect her children. With Anu too shown starting his new phase with prayer and Pre having firm belief in divine power, I am now excited to see how things are going to play out in favor of AnuPre.

Nice one Grace!πŸ‘

I hope they don't play with Mata's blessings and troll the divinity this time!

Originally posted by IFLove

Nice one Grace!πŸ‘

I hope they don't play with Mata's blessings and troll the divinity this time!

I feel that EK will not take any more chance with this topic and play with it. She might have now realised that though it is a reel thing, playing with such sentiments did backfire with probably the real divine power teaching her a lesson through the TRP audience. Let's see how long our hope will continue being true.

good writting πŸ‘πŸΌ

but  is not that accepting ur fate grace  & i dont like it .now its look like  pre  surrender to fate atleast on anupre love

I never focused on this point of Anu being firm believer in God and Prerna not that much involved which is rare cases in ITV. Thanks for this post GraceπŸ€—

Originally posted by moniloveanupre

good writting πŸ‘πŸΌ

but  is not that accepting ur fate grace  & i dont like it .now its look like  pre  surrender to fate atleast on anupre love

That is the difference moni with the previous & current track. Previous track, she had accepted her fate though with pain in her heart. But in the current track, she has not accepted her fate; she is content that noone can love her than Anu does; yet is hopefully waiting for the right time, when her Anu will be back. She is just keeping silent now, because her priority is Anu's life & safety. The moment she gets a hint that Anu is in danger, our sherni will be back. Till then, let her enjoy her newfound happiness of being a working woman and that too as the SECRETARY TO OUR NEW BOSS. πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by abhiya_12

I never focused on this point of Anu being firm believer in God and Prerna not that much involved which is rare cases in ITV. Thanks for this post GraceπŸ€—

Abhiya....i feel honoured. Because, as this is one of the post that got a comment from you & that too out of the AT, then for sure this post should be very special to all AnuPreians. Yes, Anu ka ye rang Pre pe chad gayi and that is indeed a very important development in their journey of love.

Nice post Grace πŸ‘

But along with the points you mentioned I feel the change that I notice in her is that now she wants to stay happy for herself and her family. Earlier being a strong believer in thornbird story , she decided to sacrifice for the sake of others... be it Anurag or her family. But now she wants to be happy and become independent.... without tears and leaving behind her sadness she wants to move forward and in her heart she is sure of getting her Anurag back. So now she won't sacrifice her happiness rather be happy and make others happy along with her.

I'm loving this Prerna Sharma πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by grace4317

That is the difference moni with the previous & current track. Previous track, she had accepted her fate though with pain in her heart. But in the current track, she has not accepted her fate; she is content that noone can love her than Anu does; yet is hopefully waiting for the right time, when her Anu will be back. She is just keeping silent now, because her priority is Anu's life & safety. The moment she gets a hint that Anu is in danger, our sherni will be back. Till then, let her enjoy her newfound happiness of being a working woman and that too as the SECRETARY TO OUR NEW BOSS. πŸ˜‰

okk  so  everybody  waiting  for right moment infact moloy said this 

lets  enjoy the newbeggings till then

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Nice post Grace πŸ‘

But along with the points you mentioned I feel the change that I notice in her is that now she wants to stay happy for herself and her family. Earlier being a strong believer in thornbird story , she decided to sacrifice for the sake of others... be it Anurag or her family. But now she wants to be happy and become independent.... without tears and leaving behind her sadness she wants to move forward and in her heart she is sure of getting her Anurag back. So now she won't sacrifice her happiness rather be happy and make others happy along with her.

I'm loving this Prerna Sharma πŸ˜ƒ

Bold - Now she has stopped getting influenced by thornbird story because, she has somewhat lived that phase and now has reached a state of content. Because of which she is now out of the dreamyland and has started living in reality. That is why we are seeing this practical changes in her. My intention was just to highlight how Anu's presence in her live has influenced her to change. Hence this post.