Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

YRKKH coming to its end😪

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So feb 2020 it is!! Brace urself behnon!!!!! YRKKH is coming to its end i guess!! I have hundreds of speculations bit i dnt want to voice is out!! It felt so heavy in my heard after reading RS post🥺

Everything has an end be it good or bad!! Lekin just one prob!! End soch liya tha toh ye trp twist nahi laate!! Kaira k bich third angle nahi lana chahiye tha aap logo ko CVs.. any ways i just hope ending acha kare!! Jyada toh nahi maang liya na!!! Jo fans mangte hai aajkal uska ulta hi milta hai!! Plz ye last hai!! Puri kardena!! Sadist mat banna!! Achhi ending dena😭

Ending mein bohot sare kaira epi dena plzzz zx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

svpg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I just read Rajan Shahis post. He is saying there will be a leap. It doesnt say that show is ending.

pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are yaar after reading your post i saw his insta and true paagal  banda hai apne hi sar pe kuladi mar raha hain.

rajan.shahi.543's profile picture

rajan.shahi.543

BIGGEST LEAP FEB 2020 ON BIGGEST SHOW IS INEVITABLE #NOBODY IS BIGGER THAN A SHOW#BE IT ANYBODY # HUMILITY RESPECT TOWARD A SHOW # HAVE WITH MY DKP TEAM IN THE PAST PROVED THAT #WE LOVE CHALLENGES #2020 FEBURARY #LEAP SOON IN AND ON "BIGGEST SHOW I HAVE PRODUCED TILL DATE AND BIGGEST LEAP" #

A BOLD BUT A COLLECTIVE CALL STEP TO "START AFRESH WITH A SELECTED CAST "FEB 2020 "

I WILL NOT REPEAT PAST MISTAKE #SO BEST OF LUCK TO MY BEHIND THE SCENES STRENGHT OF CREATIVES WRITERS DIRECTORS AND PRODUCTION# BIGGEST SHOW BIGGEST LEAP #NOBODY IS ABOVE A SHOW🙏

A NEW GENERATINON OF MY MOST LOVED JODI🙏

arshi8927 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Are they going to take 20, 30 or 50 year leap? What does it mean big leap? Are they planning for 100 years or what? 

Either the story will show case Kaira in their 40/50's or rebirth or maybe the show will now focus on Kairav's journey. 

Raxya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: svpg

I just read Rajan Shahis post. He is saying there will be a leap. It doesnt say that show is ending.

Well kaira is ending😭 which means the show for me😭😭😭😭

Intoxicator thumbnail

[QUOTE=pulvi16]

Are yaar after reading your post i saw his insta and true paagal  banda hai apne hi sar pe kuladi mar raha hain.

Wow, the man's a delusional idiot if he is putting his faith in his creative writers and directors who have made such a royal mess of the last five months!  The only thing that has salvaged his show from hitting rock bottom is the acting and charisma of his leads. Selected cast sounds to me like one or both will be gone, possibly some of the older characters will be retained for continuity. New generation will be Kairav and maybe a Kaira if that happens before Feb. I have a feeling this 'bold fresh show' will not last long before being cancelled.  For these last few months, YRKKH has been like a chicken with its head cut off - it's dead but it just doesn't know that so it keeps running making a big mess...

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raxya

Well kaira is ending😭 which means the show for me😭😭😭😭

For me too, so this was all planned. Then why the hell they had to get Kartik marry Vedika. Are they going to continue the leap like that? Or Kaira is gonna die soon, may be Vedika will kill them and then the leap??. Aaargh kya kya araha dimag me

pulvi16 thumbnail

[QUOTE=Prettywitty]

Even I didn't get what he meant by retaining  selected cast  i wish he retains both of them but i think that is a too much to ask for yeah as raxya said the show is dead for me too. without naira it is dead.

What does he mean saying all that bakwas no one is bigger than the show. success uske sar par chada hain.soon he will realise what he said, time is not the same to every one - it applies to him as well uska bhi bura time agaya hain.

pulvi16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi8927

Are they going to take 20, 30 or 50 year leap? What does it mean big leap? Are they planning for 100 years or what? 

Either the story will show case Kaira in their 40/50's or rebirth or maybe the show will now focus on Kairav's journey. 

Shayad 100 year ka leap hoga🤣

Sunshine_cn thumbnail

Complete imbeciles is the phrase.

Guess the way he has penned the post indicates some issues in the current cast (no one is bigger than the show bit). All said and done, I'm hoping they end it well else all the time invested in this show would have been for nothing 😔