I wish people like Khesari given more screen time

Posted: 4 years ago

He was shown once when he said asim look ur nails scratched me.

That ass of an asim says welcome to BB, he cannot even identify this man is talking to him post the task , trying to make sense that so much of aggression that u hurt others while doing task is not good.

Then in today's episode when he was sitting with Sana he was focused a bit.

He is one Star I would like to know more about.

Logical baatein karta hai ye banda. Shukla ko toh sunni hi nahi...apni fake smile, fake aur bolo aur bolo...so irritating....😡

Even i am liking him now... he talks logical till now at leadt and polite with others ...

Sana aur khesari ka ek unseen video hai.which type of man sana want( something like tht)..khesari ne bolti band kardi wahan sana ki..bohat calm n cool reh ke bolta hai..Impressed !

Originally posted by Chingaari

Sana aur khesari ka ek unseen video hai.which type of man sana want( something like tht)..khesari ne bolti band kardi wahan sana ki..bohat calm n cool reh ke bolta hai..Impressed !

Looking for that video.. right away..

Originally posted by SiddJ

That ass of an asim says welcome to BB, he cannot even identify this man is talking to him post the task , trying to make sense that so much of aggression that u hurt others while doing task is not good.

Yes you are right too much aggression isn't good.

Shahnaz hitting Asim with boxes and Devo throwing mud at Asim with her full strength was too aggressive.

Did Asim reply back to them with same aggression?

No he didn't.

Every single person in the house has been aggressive at one point or the other but lets all blame only Asim.

Oh please this Khesari is just another idiot 

Originally posted by SiddJ

He is very innocent and seems like he never watched any BB season. 

That chair example he gave to Sana was spot-on.

Originally posted by Kinginthenorth9

Yes you are right too much aggression isn't good.

Shahnaz hitting Asim with boxes and Devo throwing mud at Asim with her full strength was too aggressive.

Did Asim reply back to them with same aggression?

No he didn't.

Every single person in the house has been aggressive at one point or the other but lets all blame only Asim.

During the task he can be aggressive, post task he could have spoken to khesari politely,  no need of disregarding him so blatantly.

Originally posted by MoDada

Oh please this Khesari is just another idiot 

Why do u feel so.