Poll

Best Dancer among 3 Khans?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

SRK  for the charm he brings in

Salman for his hook steps whether he knows dancing or not his hook steps are a rage in real life like in birthdays and weddings...i still remember my cousin bro took out his belt and does the munna badnaam hua step in his sister's wedding in mild drunken state🤣

Aamir yet to see him dance...

KHANS are not known for their dancing but they give 1000% even now at the age of 54...so great applause to their energy and passion for their work at this age the energy will be down and we all know they are ageing aur kahan kahan dard hota hai so kudos to them for entertaining us for almost 20+ over years 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail

I don’t even think SRK is a bad dancer though. He seriously held his own ground in Bole Chudiyan despite dancing next to Hrithik Roshan. I was impressed that he still managed to stand out beside him. Could it be his charisma? It just felt to me that he was dancing from his heart and not simply executing moves that was memorised. 

Also his entry and dance in Dil Ka Mamla - Mast Kalandar (Hey Baby) had him overshadow Akshay and Ritesh by legions! They both vanished from my vision. It felt like SRK had a bloody halo over his head 

Plus I loved him in DDLJ - Rukh Jaa & Mehndi Laga Ke Rakna. Absolutely freaaaaking adorable! He also danced well in Aankein Khuli (Mohobatein), Ghoonghte Mein (Koyla) and Ishq Kamina. 

So it’s fair to say that comparing him to Salman & Aamir in terms of dancing is a massive insult to SRK. The other two suck so bad, it should be illegal to make them dance. 

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Don't know about the best but Aamir surely looks like a joker when he dances. 

Salman has given some iconic dance steps.

josh135 thumbnail

Srk looks like a dream when dancing. Aamir is okay but isn’t a dream except i liked his moves in rang de, lagaan and dil chata hai...salman is stiff and he’s just given looney toons steps now. Though he was nice in dholi taro. Srk is remembered for his charm and the way he pulls of his moves is something no one can. Howwww can we forget chaiyaaa chaiyaaa!!! Bhai sab another level it was!! 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

SRK >(Salman+Aamir)

all 3 are non dancers though....but I find SRK slightly better than the other 2.