Beyhadh 2

Maya short OS based on Promo

Amphitrite thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

She was looking at the broken pieces of the clock which she broke just now. It looked so much like her hear right now, broken in a very ruthless way without any mercy.

Broken in a way of never ever joining back. She was just like this clock. Broken beyond repair. It was as if she was seeing a good dream with all unicorns and rainbows and when she woke up it was all dark. Pitch black with no end. A one-way street from where no one could return. This street was the street of love.

Love. She mockingly laughed; it didn’t exist. What existed was power and hunger for it. The desire of being powerful. For that it didn’t matter what people had to do. It didn’t matter for them to shatter someone’s life.

She also a target. A target of a business tycoon just like her but crueller than. He had given her false hopes of love and its selflessness. But only to break it with the truth of his marriage and his son. She was a fool to fall into his trap. He had trapped her so as to bring her down from the competition in the business world. And she being utterly stupid fell for it 

Why wont she even? After all no one had ever seen her as herself. Everyone had seen her as ruthless tycoon who only thought of money. But he faked his emotion his preaching’s that not everyone was bad. But he was wrong. Obviously, he was wrong because he was the most erroneous person she had met.

She picks up a piece of broken only to get cut by it. The blood oozes out like a warm red buttery substance flowing without any restrictions. It wasn’t paining her after all. Instead it gave her deep satisfaction. The blood flowing freely without any restrictions and without any limit. just like what she was feeling right now. Hatred flowing freely in her body without any limit. 

There was pain but more than pain there was rage. A rage which couldn’t cool down until he burnt. Burnt to an extent of eternity. The poison which he gave her in the name of love had intoxicated her to depth of no sobriety.

His false love for her was the born with the tangible hatred he had for her. But now knowing the truth nothing changed. She sill feels the same for him. A limitless emotion. But this time it wasn’t going to be beyhadh pyaar this it was going to be beyhadh nafrat. Because people rightly say

Pyaar aisa karo jiski hadh ho

Lekin nafrat wahi karo jo beyhadh ho

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shakthi-04 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

please PM me once you update 

Grey-licious thumbnail

Wow

Wonderfully written

Excited to read more from you when the show starts

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's beautifully written. I'd love to read more. 

p.s. I ain't able to like the post.there are some issue with my phone I think. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

Hi dear it was going to be an OS only

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Grey-licious

Wow

Wonderfully written

Excited to read more from you when the show starts

Thanks Grey

Would love to write more

Amphitrite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fairooz

It's beautifully written. I'd love to read more. 

p.s. I ain't able to like the post.there are some issue with my phone I think. 

Thanks Fairooz

Dont mind it sometimes it happens with me also but its okay the next day

Sandhi7 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Thanks Fairooz

Dont mind it sometimes it happens with me also but its okay the next day

jmoyee200 thumbnail

WOW ..nice post v good

Viswasruti thumbnail

'There was a pain but more than that pain there was the rage!!'-- a good narrative, the in-depth feelings of a strong woman who loved and lost, in that deceitful act of a male searching for an answer,she learned a lesson in that process! The blood flow is symbolic which added more effect to your subject.👏