linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

TFS bhaggu 

Iam so done with this track ðŸ¤¢

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wth is this. All the ranes ko nikalo abhi ke abhi. Hate swara she can't take ashas name ok. Ye bol sakthi thi ki sedatives ki Azar see gir vir gayi. She alleged that a person with 5 yr old mind tried to molest her. Now that's sooo disgusting . She is Rane khoon she proved it and from now on she deserves no sympathy. I would like it if malhar is adopted not their blood. I can't even blame him for thrashing athu jab khud ke behen in all senses say some one tried to molest her saahir so baath he yehi hoga. I am done with this track CVS please wrap this up. Bhagavan keliye

Edited by GAYATHRINAYAR - 4 years ago
linakusharberry thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Wth is this. All the ranes ko nikalo abhi ke abhi. Hate swara she can't take ashas name ok. Ye bol sakthi thi ki sedatives ki Azar see gir vir gayi. She alleged that a person with 5 yr old mind tried to molest her. Now that's sooo disgusting . She is Rane khoon she proved it and from now on she deserves no sympathy. I would like it if malhar is adopted not their blood. I can't even blame him for thrashing athu jab khud ke behen in all senses say some one tried to molest her saahir so baath he yehi hoga. I am done with this track CVS please wrap this up. Bhagavan keliye

Hey nah gayu sabki sab wahiyat logh hai air Kaka I just hate him ausaheb neh Acha Kiya inki khilaaf complaint file Karke iam so done with track such a pathetic storyline swara I just hate her can't she lie like slip hokkke giri but yeah ladki athu who is having 5 year old mentality itni gatiya ilzaam lagaya ,ab kalma relationship is also suffering ,

CVS abhi ki abhi yeah wahiyat track end Karo 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yeh faltugiri khatam hone ka nam hi le raha . Kaka ko itna disgusting kaise bana sakte hai teh log ! Kuch vi ho raha hai yaha . What nonsense is happening in the show  !

bluemoon255 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Tfs bhagya

Swara is just like other ranes 

Kya hi umeed Kar baiti this isse🤢

She is equal to sneha now🤢

Hope kallu doesn't forgive her at all after this khand

She shd know how same type of allegation against malhar affected their life and shdt forgive this swara bubli watever

Am done with this nonsense

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Why is this track being dragged SO MUCH? All of us are trying to be so patient with the CVS. But I can't stand the SBS drama anymore. 

I'm sure Swara is lying to save KalMa or someone else. I'm sure Kaka is doing the same thing. But this track is approaching 3 months and we STILL don't know who the culprit is nor do we know what the real problem is. 

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hello  guyz , i am back .how are  u all ? didnt  think that  the track will be so  over dragging ,i have decided  not to watch it till the track ends .i think  telly updates written  update  will be enough.or what u  think shall i watch it  on tv !!

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

hello  guyz , i am back .how are  u all ? didnt  think that  the track will be so  over dragging ,i have decided  not to watch it till the track ends .i think  telly updates written  update  will be enough.or what u  think shall i watch it  on tv !!

It's hard to say, cause there are always parts of the episode that are good. And the rest are this over dragging of the raaz and more SBS drama which is getting horrible to watch.