Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

RoshAn FF : Chapter 1 Pg 2 12-11-2019

chemgirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi guys…my first FF on this forum…..I am not too good atwriting and I am writing after quite a long time…I hope you guys enjoy readingthis.

PROLOGUE

Beauty and the beast. The story of a kind, compassionate ,beautiful woman and a haunted and gruesome prince cursed to become a beast. Asimple story but the one most frequently retold of all fairytales. She hadoften wondered why and now she knew the answer. Falling in love with a PrinceCharming all ready to sweep you off your feet is easy. But loving  a beast enough to bring out the prince in himis a different story. It required strength and patience and most importantly alot of love to see beyond the beast and find the cursed prince who waseverything a woman could want. It was every bit worth the pain and effort.  And she had been lucky to experience it.

She ran her hands gently over the shackles which bound him,tears in her eyes. How she wished she could break the curse on him with onekiss ! But alas, this curse demanded a price. And she would pay that price. Sheloved him too much. The sight of him bound in shackles, bruises on his handsand feet, the injuries caused by the arrows in his chest was killing her. Shesat down near him. He was unconscious. The thought of those blue eyes sent  a shiver down her spine. No. She had to endthis once and for all.

He stirred as she touched his face. She wiped the blood off  his forehead and neck. He opened his eyes alittle and looked at her. A faint smiled spread across his features. Her heartached as he touched her cheeks gently with his bruised fingers and claws andwiped her tears. Whatever he was, he was hers.

“I am sorry.I dragged you into all this. Leave me. “ hemuttered.

She placed a finger on his lips.

“I am not going anywhere. You are my destiny.I am yourshield.  I am glad you dragged me intothis.. There is no better place I could have been.I am lucky to have you. ” shesaid smiling through the tears.

“I will be right back.”she said running out of the room.

He knew what she was going to do. He had to stop her. He haddone enough damage to her already. He tried to break free of the shackles buthe was too exhausted. He sat down helplessly as oblivion took over.

I binge watched the show last weekend and this idea came tome. I was actually surprised to see the same scene on the show today..lol.Anyway I am very confused about a name for the FF. It would be really helpfulif you could suggest a name.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe Forever your shield or Shield of love...you wish dear coz I am not good in giving names😆...

BTW loved this one ❤️

Minisanjukta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Update next soon please

Nivedita_SS thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I do not know whether we have met previously but your user-ID seems very familiar. But that thing aside, I loved the premise of your story. I hope you continue with the plot pretty soon, waiting for the first chapter curiously. 

Love,

Nivi

chemgirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Draconian

Maybe Forever your shield or Shield of love...you wish dear coz I am not good in giving names😆...

BTW loved this one ❤️

Thank you for reading and for the name suggestion <3

chemgirl thumbnail

I will try to do it by tomorrow

chemgirl thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nivedita_SS

I do not know whether we have met previously but your user-ID seems very familiar. But that thing aside, I loved the premise of your story. I hope you continue with the plot pretty soon, waiting for the first chapter curiously. 

Love,

Nivi

Hi Nivi,

Where you active in Swaragini or Dahleez forum ? 

Thanks for reading

Nivedita_SS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chemgirl

Hi Nivi,

Where you active in Swaragini or Dahleez forum ? 

Thanks for reading

Swaragini forum.

chemgirl thumbnail

Yeah... I was a huge fan of Sanskar....there were lots of good FFs on that forum

Nivedita_SS thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: chemgirl

Yeah... I was a huge fan of Sanskar....there were lots of good FFs on that forum

Me too. I loved his characterization very much (he was the sanest person in the show until it took the leap, which was epic disastrous in every way).