Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 06 Nov 2019

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

episode begins at MH where Abir n Kuhu are surprised to find Mishti trying to book a cab on her phone ..Mishti hides facts n makes an excuse ..... Abir hands the responsibility of the Gordhana function entertainment to Awesome curly haired bro Kuhu ...Kuhu thanks her long haired Bro n accepts it ...

Mishti prays that everything should be right for every one on their gordhana day ...she handled her own troublesome baba earlier n now she was ready to handle Abir’s baba too .. 

Meenu is upset that Abir was giving up her name .. 

Abir is upset that  bhai  was not talking to him  .. he fondly caresses a family foto ...Jugnu watches Abir n feels sad ...he goes to Yashpal n tries to persuade him to join gordhana functions.. Parul joins Jugnu .. Kunal joins them n they all decide that it was  a day of celebration n they will celebrate fully .. Naanu orders Parul n jugnu to decorate the house .. order sweets prepare for celebrations ..seek kaushal's help ... Kunal wants to do something spl for Abir bhai ...they all join hands to make it spl for Abir ..

Mehul comes n gives an old watch to Abir lying that it was an old ancestral watch ... Abir accepts it gracefully .. Mishti gets a call from Abir n they share jokes n pull legs over Mishti  becoming good bahu .. but feel sad they were going to live alone separately from her saas ... then Abir tells her that no one would feel sad today as it was n auspicious day ..he received an ancestral watch from his baba ..Mishti smiles n appreciates it ...

He wants Mishti  to meet him early next morning .. but she makes the excuse of needing time to get ready for gordhana .. they decide to cut the line .,  Mishti feels sad that she had to make sure Abir’s luck with his father was not like hers .... she sneaks out of  RH as the other members get busy with GD preparations .. but to her shock she collides with Kuhu ,,who exclaims she was running away !! from her Boy friend !! on the day of GD !!!.. this was a new Mishti drama !! Unlike others who ran to elope with BFs she was running away leaving behind her BF !!  Kuhu dissuades her from running away on her GD function....not to replay the drama she did at Kuhu’s GF ...think of Abir n the families ,, ..Mishit covers Kuhu’s mouth n stops her from talking .. 

Mishti assures she was doing this for Abir to save him .. Kuhu asks her to inform Abir but Mishti pleads her not to reveal to the family or Abir .

Raj comes there looking for Mishti but Kuhu makes excuses n covers up for  Mishti ,, after Raj leaves Mishti pleads Kuhu to  hold the fort n she would try to get back ASAP ...Kuhu agrees n Mishti thanks her  rushes out . ..

On the way Mishti prays she had only two hrs to spare at Rajgarh ..she had to get back .. if she got any evidences good ..or she will return without them ..she prays to God  for protecting Abir ..after GD she will belong to Abir officially she thinks fondly n messages him ...

At RH Kaushal is seen instructing the servants about the lights n decor ... naanu enters n admires the decor n praises Kaushal for his efforts .. Kaushal feels pleased ..n thanks bapuji ..Naanu says  Abir was like the sunlight for this family .. his shine should never lessen .. Maami, Parul all dressed up n gear up as Abir enters the house from his morning exercise ... he is taken aback by the decorations ... he is more surprised as he hears them talk about enjoying noodles cooked by Kunal ... that being  KunalAbir’s fav dish !!  Abir joins them at BF table .. naanu..Nidhi Maami.... Ketaki...join BF table where they have nok jhok..leg pulling over enjoying noodles ... Kunal gobbles up noodles that Abir helps himself . Meenu joins them .. she takes Abir’s side .. feeds Abir noodles herself .. Ketaki jokes that Meenu always took Abir’s side that’s why they all had to take Kunal’s side ... 

Naanu states Abir could defeat the entire world if Meenu was with him.,he glares at Mehul as he enters .... Meenu feels excited about his gordhana .. she showers affection on Abir ..he gets emotional  

Mishti reaches Ambe maa temple at Rajgadh .. she hears ladies pray to the lord that just like Lord Rama returned home n reunited with his family ..... all their estranged family members reunited with their families .. 

Mishti remembers Pandit ji informing her about this mela in the village .. where she could find lost persons .. she joins Mata ki Aarti at Mandir ... Pandit ji asks everyone to hold fotos of the lost beloved family members .. Mishti holds pic of Meenu n Mehul next to her is seen another woman who is holding Parul’s pic  .. Mishti hopes to find one of them ..Pandit prays to Ambe maa to reunite the lost family members with their loved ones .. all place the fotos at the Mata’s feet .. 

Pandit ji notices Mishti after all leave Mandir ., he Recognises her ..asks Mishti to take a look at the fotos n see if she could find her missing family members .. Mishti is shocked to see Parul’s foto .. while another woman picks up Mishti’s mobile phone 

Precap

Mishti is looking for someone frantically at Rajgarh...to recover her phone ... the lady return n questions her how she got the fotos of that guy  on her phone,,..it was her sister Parul’s husband Mehul !!! Mishti is stunned to know Mehul uncle was Parul maasi’s husband !!

At MH Vish asks Raj about Mishti 

Abir n Kunal are seen dancing on the song..”aaj ki party meri traf sey ....” 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks suta for the thread 👍🏼

Good morning my lovelies 🤗

I can’t even say sorry .. so many time going MIA from forum.. baba ne muze bhi kidnap kiya tha 🤣 Aaj hi chut ke aai hu 😆 

Jokes apart.. got stuck with my work and kids activities.. plus time change.. trying to juggle with my own time  😆

Anyways  talk to you all soon 

I am here for live updates 

Edited by Varsha178 - 4 years ago
SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hola lovelies 👋 

Thanks Suta for the new thread!

Don’t even know what to look forward to today... so confused 😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Good morning/evening everyone!! Hi Varsha, I totally get it yaar. I’m on break from work so lurking here a lot but otherwise it would’ve been tough to participate much. Thanks Suta for the thread🤗

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hola lovelies 👋 

We are all in the same boat Pali. Let’s just go with the flow until bhole baba’s track ends 

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

Good morning/evening everyone!! Hi Varsha, I totally get it yaar. I’m on break from work so lurking here a lot but otherwise it would’ve been tough to participate much. Thanks Suta for the thread🤗

Hi Preeti 🤗

I also want break yaar 😆 I am off for one week in Nov 15th since hubby is going out of country.. I might hangout more on forum during that time 😆 let’s see..looking fwd

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

good morning lovelies... 🤗

sorry got a bit late today.. thank you so much suta for thread 🤗

varshu welcome dear been long.. 🤗

pali, preeti same feeling yaar wanna go with flow... 

Kuhu covers up for mishti

CanadaMonsoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hola lovelies 👋 

Hi Pali 🤗

Aaj to mera naam Canada moon kar de .. moon is back 🤣

I am like blank board .. haven’t watched the last 5 episodes 😩 Achha hai .. nothing to expect 😆

Edited by Varsha178 - 4 years ago

mishti covers up saying ketu might've unknowingly opened the app... 

abir calls kuhu "curly hair bro" n she calls "long hair bro"

Abir gives responsiblity of gordhana to kuhu.. mish is worried no problem should come for anyone ufff if only she realize..