Diwali- a festival of togetherness

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Pari is excited and has promised to help everyone in the preparatons,she gets a call and has to leave and Bablu comes along. Yogi and Khushi talk about his marriage and Yogi tells Pari's nut and bolts are loose😆Diwali puja starts and everyone is waiting for Pari but she doesn't pick the call and Yogi kinda misses her.Fun moments of family and between Pari and Bablu🤣Gunjan dress catches fire .

Precap:-Yogi is sent by everyone to bring Pari home(as if Pari is in some lanka 🤣and Yogi is 

Rama😆 ).Yogi notices Gunjan and co.

Originally posted by incrediblycute

Pari is excited and has promised to help everyone in the preparatons,she gets a call and has to leave and Bablu comes along. Yogi and Khushi talk about his marriage and Yogi tells Pari's nut and bolts are loose😆Diwali puja starts and everyone is waiting for Pari but she doesn't pick the call and Yogi kinda misses her.Fun moments of family and between Pari and Bablu🤣Gunjan dress catches fire .

Precap:-Yogi is sent by everyone to bring Pari home(as if Pari is in some lanka 🤣and Yogi is 

Rama😆 ).Yogi notices Gunjan and co.

I'm so happy to see that the family's good vibes are back, loving their interactions, it is truly the highlight of the show! ❤️

@bold: After a long time got to see a Khushi-Yogi interaction and thank god her crying angry mood is over. So she asked what his brother thinks of Pari and their reactions and conclusion were funny but we all know that one day it will become positive. 🥱

Originally posted by rishani77

I'm so happy to see that the family's good vibes are back, loving their interactions, it is truly the highlight of the show! ❤️

@bold: After a long time got to see a Khushi-Yogi interaction and thank god her crying angry mood is over. So she asked what his brother thinks of Pari and their reactions and conclusion were funny but we all know that one day it will become positive. 🥱

That time I want khushi to tease him a

... U fall in love with nut case