Bigg Boss 13

Himanshi and Shehnaz real review from a Punjabi

Krishnauty thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Let's first talk about Himanshi Khurrana: She is one of the most successful names in Punjabi Industry. She has been highest paid model for long time. She is in industry for 10 years now. People here knows her well by name and face.

Now Shehnaz: Shehnaz is a model in Punjabi songs. But she came into spot light when she and her friend came live one day on Instagram and mocked Khurrana and her songs. She called Himanshi a transgender. Everyday she used to come online and bad mouthed Khurrana and her family.

Then Khurrana hit back at Shehnaz and called her prostitute, thus the controversy increased. 

Public totally supported himanshi. Shehnaz was so badly abused that she had to disable comments on her YouTube videos. Her Instagram was also met with similar fate. Punjabi industry stopped giving her work and she vanished from here..

.I believe Himanshi's influence played big role in this.  I definitely feel that Shehnaz is really sorry from her heart and wants to work in Bollywood and Punjabi industry. 

However Khurrana anger is also justified here. I am shehnaz fan but Himanshi is much much more popular in Punjab. And now because of her all my friends who haven't watched Biggboss ever are watching Biggboss. Now in Punjab people are taking interest in Biggboss ...so trp will also increase

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kisi panjabi ka review dekh kar acha laga.

Himanshi ke 3.5 million followers dekh kara nd jis respectful manner mai panjabi stars ne isko introduce kiya show mai yeh dekh kar laga he tha ki yeh panjab ki koi achi personality hai .

You tube mai se kafi videos mile muje but conclusion bahot clear hai yeh gandgi sana ne start kiya hai Himanshi or iske parents par attack and fir Himanshi bhi boli hai but that was reaction as she said.

No doubt why panjab industry banned this cheap spoilt brat sana . Yeh jo chahti woh hasil karne ke liye kisi bhi level tak ja sakti hai . 

Entertainment ke naam par kisi ki family ka aise live ho kar mazak nai banaya  jata.

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sana was a bully then. For publicity she did this! 😲

So Himanshi is here to punish Sana for that crime, for which Sana is already punished?  BB is using their misery for trp or they two are using BB for their publicity. As some how both Sana and Himanshi are looking fake to me. If Sana was punished ..........there is no reason for Himanshi to come here like a bhatakti hui atma from past. She is punished. Forget it. How many times does she want to punish someone for same crime? I am finding Himanshi more wrong now.

Krishnauty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: jhalak7

So Himanshi is here to punish Sana for that crime, for which Sana is already punished?  BB is using their misery for trp or they two are using BB for their publicity. As some how both Sana and Himanshi are looking fake to me. If Sana was punished ..........there is no reason for Himanshi to come here like a bhatakti hui atma from past. She is punished. Forget it. How many times does she want to punish someone for same crime? I am finding Himanshi more wrong now.

She is very badnam in Punjab to be honest. Yes she started first. But who knows what happened behind the scenes. 

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Krishnauty

She is very badnam in Punjab to be honest. Yes she started first. But who knows what happened behind the scenes. 

Then she got her punishment naa! Done karo. Kaab tak yeh jhagra chalega?

Krishnauty thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: sweet_tania

Kisi panjabi ka review dekh kar acha laga.

Himanshi ke 3.5 million followers dekh kara nd jis respectful manner mai panjabi stars ne isko introduce kiya show mai yeh dekh kar laga he tha ki yeh panjab ki koi achi personality hai .

You tube mai se kafi videos mile muje but conclusion bahot clear hai yeh gandgi sana ne start kiya hai Himanshi or iske parents par attack and fir Himanshi bhi boli hai but that was reaction as she said.

No doubt why panjab industry banned this cheap spoilt brat sana . Yeh jo chahti woh hasil karne ke liye kisi bhi level tak ja sakti hai . 

Entertainment ke naam par kisi ki family ka aise live ho kar mazak nai banaya  jata.

Yes shehnaz abused first. 

sweet_tania thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Himashi is here to break Sana’s fake bacchi image and her entry will help people like Salman Khan to understand that sana is not at all innocent bacchi jo yeh screen par banti  hai.

Regarding Sana’s punishment and Himanshi’s forgiveness then must say himanshi ki entry ke sath drama sana ne shuru kiya tha screen par mahan banne ka or isse ja kar baat karna yeh sab uski sazish he thi.

Sana ne socha hoga ki himanshi se acche terms rakhegi to salman jaise logo ke samne jo bacchi ka image banaya hai woh bhi bacha rahega.

Acha hua himanshi ne fake forgiveness and dosti jaisa relation he iss sana ke sath start nai kiya.

Abhi dekho na bacchi sana ke true colors himanshi ki entry ke sath dikhna start ho gaya. Bacchi koi innocent nai hai , I hope abhi Salman dekh sake ki yeh kitni insecure and cunning hai or iska lawyer banna bandh kare.

Edited by sweet_tania - 4 years ago
Krishnauty thumbnail

I too wish it to stop. I am liking Sana in Biggboss. But she is breaking now. Himanshi is image consious ...she will definitely not fight or abuse. Also she is clever🤣

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

EXACTLY!! Shehnaaz got banned from Punjabi industry, git Depressed, got punished for what she did and tried to start afresh here on BB. But this Himanshi is not just ending that stupid controversy. She's now here to cash on Sana's new image which she formed after hardwork (even though it's not totally real but nobody is totally real in BB) hence Sana is baffled and again getting punished. How many times she will get punished for abuses? She didn't kill someone.... Himanshi should not be using her influence to destroy Sana's career and thats too bad of Himanshi.

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My guess was right then