Kashf (HUM) Junaid Khan , Hira Mani

awida thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everybody. ðŸ˜Š

Danish Nawaz who directed Junaid and Hira in Sun Yara is back with them again.😃 

Discussion Thread Rules 

1) No comparisons between actors or shows. Comparisons between two characters are allowed but comparisons between two actors are not allowed. 

2) Please avoid discussing other actors or shows unrelated to the topic.Members are free to discuss the actors playing in the drama including their other projects however bringing random actors or shows into the discussion is not allowed. If members want to discuss other actors or shows then they are always free to open a new topic. 

3) No personal chit chatting. The threads are to there to discuss the dramas so any chatting related to the drama or the actors who play in the drama is allowed. However do not chit chat about anything else including your personal chat. Members are advised to use the chat club of the forum for that. 

4) No bashing any actors. There is a very thin line between bashing and criticising. As per the IF rules members are free to criticize an actor however bashing them is not allowed. 

5) No bashing any members of the forum. Members can disagree with a fellow member's opinion or statement and can counter argue regarding the same. But, members are not allowed to get personal with other members and bash them or offend them in anyway. 

6) If members feel someone is offending any member or actor please report them immediately. Do not get involved in arguing with them otherwise you will held as responsible as the offender.

Edited by awida - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail

It is their 4th drama, but I am not complaining.😃

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

^ exactly. Neither am I.

azaanabbas thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Hoping this will be good. HUM has quite a few shows in the pipeline.
Im surprised this will be on HUM, cause Hira Mani has not been on HUM for a while. Shes mainly ARY or GEO.

awida thumbnail

Originally posted by: azaanabbas

Hoping this will be good. HUM has quite a few shows in the pipeline.
Im surprised this will be on HUM, cause Hira Mani has not been on HUM for a while. Shes mainly ARY or GEO.

Yes. Aftar Pagli she disappeared from HUM tv. But it seems like HUM is trying to attract more audience by casting the most loved actors in their dramas. ðŸ˜ƒ

Unfortunately Junaid hasn't improved his craft at all...And after Sun Yaara it actually became worse with him trying to pull a Talal with every character of his...He needs to up his game if he wants to be considered amongst the bigger names and the time is now!

Sammi266 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sigh, Junaid is one of those people I feel need to take a bit of a break. It's not just that he's in too many dramas, his characters are also very same-y.

And I feel like in the recent ones I watched with him, his chemistry with the female leads isn't clicking for me either. 

Originally posted by: Sammi266

Sigh, Junaid is one of those people I feel need to take a bit of a break. It's not just that he's in too many dramas, his characters are also very same-y.

And I feel like in the recent ones I watched with him, his chemistry with the female leads isn't clicking for me either. 

Good point!His last  drama I liked was Ishq Tamasha where he again did a lot of Talal rehash but still was interesting because of his amazing chemistry with Aiman....

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

How many shows are these two gonna do together?!😆

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Hello everybody. ðŸ˜Š

Danish Nawaz who directed Junaid and Hira in Sun Yara is back with them again.😃 

thanks for sharing.

Edited by SuperstarSEHAR - 4 years ago