Updated: Vogue November Issue featuring Aloo, Kat, Anushka and Ranveer(Page 9)

Share
Posted: 9 months ago

Though I get how the execution of the concept was bit of a fail, I will never understand this 'she doesnt have boobs and this and that' shit peddled as criticism ever smiley36 You dont need double ds to do a photoshoot or be an actress lol. Its almost like most people have a hard time accepting the fact that small breasted women exist too.. smiley36 Women come in all shapes and sizes and they dont require a prerequisite amount of flesh on their chests to do some photoshoot. I get the baby face wala comments, but saying shit about her body calling in 'teen' cause she doesnt have the kind of breasts you want her to have and how additional 'assets' will make things better... Seriously lmao. 

1 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

Alia's photo shoot a good idea, but Ranveer holding a newspaper caught up in fire is not in good taste. 

1 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by AllThatCritique


Though I get how the execution of the concept was bit of a fail, I will never understand this 'she doesnt have boobs and this and that' shit peddled as criticism ever smiley36 You dont need double ds to do a photoshoot or be an actress lol. Its almost like most people have a hard time accepting the fact that small breasted women exist too.. smiley36 Women come in all shapes and sizes and they dont require a prerequisite amount of flesh on their chests to do some photoshoot. I get the baby face wala comments, but saying shit about her body calling in 'teen' cause she doesnt have the kind of breasts you want her to have and how additional 'assets' will make things better... Seriously lmao. 

Idon't know who you are exactly shading, but since I am the one who brought up boobs.

My post wasn't in the lines that boobs will make the shoot better. My post was like chalo photoshoot faltu ho bhi toh, Aloo doesn't have gifts like Disha, so I can say, well photoshoot may suck, but atleast she is looking hot. Compensate didn't mean that bigger boobs would have made the photoshoot better. 

As for that boob joke with Ronaldofan, he has a liking for big boobs ladies, so I always tease him that, if Alia/Deepika/Erica(actress whom he does not like) had bigger boobs, you would be stanning them.

And if shading was for Shaitan, than forget what I wrote.

1 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug



And if shading was for Shaitan, than forget what I wrote.

Haan hum toh garbage hai na? bas phenk do kahi bhi 

0 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan


Haan hum toh garbage hai na? bas phenk do kahi bhi 

How will my reasoning for my post fit into yours?

0 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

Originally posted by AllThatCritique


Though I get how the execution of the concept was bit of a fail, I will never understand this 'she doesnt have boobs and this and that' shit peddled as criticism ever smiley36 You dont need double ds to do a photoshoot or be an actress lol. Its almost like most people have a hard time accepting the fact that small breasted women exist too.. smiley36 Women come in all shapes and sizes and they dont require a prerequisite amount of flesh on their chests to do some photoshoot. I get the baby face wala comments, but saying shit about her body calling in 'teen' cause she doesnt have the kind of breasts you want her to have and how additional 'assets' will make things better... Seriously lmao. 

Just like every role does not suit every actor - similarly every concept also  does not suit everyone. Yeh concept Alia ko suit nahi karta... and it wouldnt suit Vidya balan either. So it doesnt matter how big or small. Personality hi nahi hai is shoot ke liye. 

Yes Alu's aloo's are small, and thats fine. but she should dress according to that na. Isse baare toh Ranbir ke honge, usse bikini pehna do phir?

2 Likes this
Posted: 9 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B4jtN_uh9lk/?igshid=1isgf8v0yaunv

Kat posted a BTS  today.

Edited by Peek-A-Boo - 9 months ago
1 Likes this

Katrina Kaif Anushka Sharma Ranveer Singh Alia Bhatt


Related Topics

Topics Author Replies Views Last Post Reply
ght_shona_4evr 9 725 22 days ago InspectorShirke
ght_shona_4evr 1 462 23 days ago Pr1yanka
Maroonporsche 0 170 24 days ago Maroonporsche
Aloo.

ght_shona_4evr   24   1986

ght_shona_4evr 24 1986 a month ago briahna
Aloo to star in resul pookutty's next.

ght_shona_4evr   12   691

ght_shona_4evr 12 691 1 months ago Self_Love

Topic Info

75 Replies 24785Views

Topic started by Peek-A-Boo

Last replied by bubblyblonde

FORUM QUICK JUMP

TOP