Updated: Vogue November Issue featuring Aloo, Kat, Anushka and Ranveer - Page 7

Posted: 4 years ago

Liked Anushka's ones more than the others.

For some reason, I cannot stand Katrina's pumped up lips and the pout in every single photo shoot. It looks really overdone.  She looks the best in natural/simple getup.

Though I get how the execution of the concept was bit of a fail, I will never understand this 'she doesnt have boobs and this and that' shit peddled as criticism ever ðŸ˜† You dont need double ds to do a photoshoot or be an actress lol. Its almost like most people have a hard time accepting the fact that small breasted women exist too.. ðŸ˜† Women come in all shapes and sizes and they dont require a prerequisite amount of flesh on their chests to do some photoshoot. I get the baby face wala comments, but saying shit about her body calling in 'teen' cause she doesnt have the kind of breasts you want her to have and how additional 'assets' will make things better... Seriously lmao. 

Alia's photo shoot a good idea, but Ranveer holding a newspaper caught up in fire is not in good taste. 

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Though I get how the execution of the concept was bit of a fail, I will never understand this 'she doesnt have boobs and this and that' shit peddled as criticism ever ðŸ˜† You dont need double ds to do a photoshoot or be an actress lol. Its almost like most people have a hard time accepting the fact that small breasted women exist too.. ðŸ˜† Women come in all shapes and sizes and they dont require a prerequisite amount of flesh on their chests to do some photoshoot. I get the baby face wala comments, but saying shit about her body calling in 'teen' cause she doesnt have the kind of breasts you want her to have and how additional 'assets' will make things better... Seriously lmao. 

Idon't know who you are exactly shading, but since I am the one who brought up boobs.

My post wasn't in the lines that boobs will make the shoot better. My post was like chalo photoshoot faltu ho bhi toh, Aloo doesn't have gifts like Disha, so I can say, well photoshoot may suck, but atleast she is looking hot. Compensate didn't mean that bigger boobs would have made the photoshoot better. 

As for that boob joke with Ronaldofan, he has a liking for big boobs ladies, so I always tease him that, if Alia/Deepika/Erica(actress whom he does not like) had bigger boobs, you would be stanning them.

And if shading was for Shaitan, than forget what I wrote.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

And if shading was for Shaitan, than forget what I wrote.

Haan hum toh garbage hai na? bas phenk do kahi bhi 

Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Haan hum toh garbage hai na? bas phenk do kahi bhi 

How will my reasoning for my post fit into yours?

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Just like every role does not suit every actor - similarly every concept also  does not suit everyone. Yeh concept Alia ko suit nahi karta... and it wouldnt suit Vidya balan either. So it doesnt matter how big or small. Personality hi nahi hai is shoot ke liye. 

Yes Alu's aloo's are small, and thats fine. but she should dress according to that na. Isse baare toh Ranbir ke honge, usse bikini pehna do phir?

Alia could have done something playful.. or something more her style.. these are such bland shots! and who's the photographer? it's really poor quality ðŸ˜³

Katty and Anushka look aight!