•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

If you have set your goal and you have decided that you want to achieve that anyhow then make yourself mentally strong that nothing matters ...cyclone aaye earthquake aaye diwali aaye holi aaye ya khud ki shaadi aaye...jo socha hai vo karna hai matlab karna haiπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž...these lines were said by my prof once that how much determined and focused you should be on your studies ..which is absolutely correct πŸ˜ƒ....guess mish was also attending her lecture  ..has taken the advice on another level πŸ˜†... investigation karna hai matlab karna hai....chahe kc aaye gordhana aayeπŸ˜†

1. The epi begins with baba's gol gol talks ...each mein abir ko samajh kaise aati hai unki batein...I get chakkar yaar  looks like abir ko bhi chakkar aa gayeπŸ˜† anyways he takes # ki help to meet mishti meanwhile meenu also wants to meet mishti ...bhai mishti ki toh demand hai aajkal haan πŸ‘

2. Abir in the market...he is like those before after ads ...the only difference is in ads people are shown dukhi in before part and happy in after part ...abir ka ulta hai πŸ˜† Its like pehle mein kitna khush tha ...trips pe jaata tha ...photos khichta tha ...shayaris likhta tha ....mummy se bindass ladta tha ...apne viewpoints rakhta tha ...sabki sunta tha lekin apne dil ki karta tha ....lekin ab mein bada dukhi hun...mujhe samajh nahi aa raha mein kya karu... kiski sunu..I feel lost ...mishti help me ...πŸ˜†...haaye abir kisi intelligent insaan ne mujhe kaha tha...cheer up yaar life like ek novel ki tarah hai...aage kya hoga kise pata..isliye tension chodo aur page paltoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..badima Visa tries again and calls mishti  ... says GD ke baad ke din ka Visa available hai , office khud tumhare saath chlegi..control kar lo thoda please....πŸ€—....mish tries to cheer abir  saying it's our gordhana we will enjoy these 2 days haan mujhe thoda investigation karna hai ...but still trust me πŸ˜ƒ...and a hug ... abir leaves ...what I admire in this scene is ...one look and mishti something is terribly wrong and gives him a hug 

3. Mish is like main tumse dur jaungi tumhare liye...lol...why so dramatic re ... πŸ˜† rajgadh is just 27 kms from rajkot ..lol...you can attend GD in morning and mela in evening ...why such a big deal I don't  get it πŸ˜† lo meenu aa gayi...ladies and gentlemen kya yeh vahi hai jisne kaha tha ke mishti is very chalak,  toote hue ghar se aayi hai, mere parivaar ko tod degi,  raaz jaan legi....yeh kya ho gaya....such a reverse situation it's the same meenu saying kuch karo mishti please mera beta mujhse dur raha hai ...meenu ...ab darr nahi lag raha ke raaz khul jayega...??...she looked genuine though and I know majboori mein dushman ko bhi bestie banana padta hai ...well done meenu... samajdar ho πŸ˜Ž...that little girl giving card back to mishti is reminding me of that little boy dressed as hanuman,  and then abir saying jay shree ram...that was the start of mishku gordhana climax...and now again start of mishbir gordhana climax 

4. So he is back ..yeah ... abir rajvansh is back in form πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Okay wow wow wow wow ..why is abir Boyfriend goals part 2 

Apne dukh ko bhool ke apni girlfriend ko khush karne ka soche βœ…

Apni girlfriend ke ghar mein uske family members ke saath milke usse surprise de βœ…

Apni hone vali mother in law ke saath ek khoobsurat bond banaye βœ…

Apni girlfriend ki sis ko bole I will always help you , I am just a call away βœ…

Apne hone vale father in law ko 1000% impress kar de βœ…

* Uru lost in Dreamland *

Loved BM abir scene and jugnu appearance in between β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ  3 hearts for these 3 cuties ! 

5. Hmmm mish getting jealous haan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ lol mish shares her secret with maami...lol kisse bataya...yeh arey mara maddi ke pet mein kuch nahi rahega...expecting some golmaal blunder ...secret toh out hogaπŸ˜†

6. Wow wow wow ... so nach baliye reloaded ...definitely climax is on the way now... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³....fantastic performances... the entire sequence was a treat to the eyes ... abir imagining satellite nanu koslu and meenu in the mix too πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.... why didn't you imagine baba and atul in the mix ?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...the best part of the song was meenu's line ...zara mere touch mein rehna...haaye bichari😭🀣... 

7. Maiya saiya on the other hand are still busy with their tashan ..this time its abir's custody πŸ˜ƒ Wait what ....itne bade bachhe ki custody ?🀣🀣... tum log matlab kya...kuchh bhi🀣...guess makers got confused...custody wala track dusre show mein hai na πŸ˜›πŸ€£....even if meenu gets the custody,  it's of no use ...haba has arrived....lol

8. Focused and determined mish books a cab but oh  oh ketki takes the phone .. and after some very cliche lukka chuppi kuhu gets the phone ...mishbir also back in form..mish calling him sadu chidu boring...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...kuhu questions mishti on her cab booking...and isi ke saath dheesh dheesh dheesh!  πŸ˜ƒ

A nice sweet easy breezy episode , the second half may remind you of the charm the old episodes used to have  Definitely a must watch !! Curiosity at its peak! 

The sweet sadu chidu ajeeb Boyfriend πŸ₯°

The focused determined and goal oriented Girlfriend 🀩

The Majboori ki Dosti by benba 😎

The Itne base bachhe ki custody? 🀣

The #IsHelpingForTheGood 😊

The Sweet Surprise planned by Boyfriend sponsored by arey madaa madii re and uski beti and dinosaur ke Ande 😁😁😍😍

The adorable and admirable Shaurya ki maa aur Shaurya ke bauji 😘😘

The Raat Badi Hai Mastaani..Toh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyanβ€¦πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

PS: what is baba going to do with that old watch? πŸ€“

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Wowww. I m 1st😊Ws waiting for ur post.. will read now but comment later after reaching home..😊

Edited by piyasingh - 4 years ago

Wow..u r amazing uru...loved it..custody of 30yr old babysurely meenu has gone nuts...the way she is behaving now is truly a treat to eyes🀣🀣

Wow οΏΌοΏΌ 

Amazing Guru ji... Only u can write amazingly Abt an already amazing episode...!  Felt so good to watch the epi...and so loved the sequence at Mahs house... And yes Abir is just boyfriend goals❀️

Just saw the awesome episode Uru, enjoyed reading your highlights as much as I enjoyed watching today's episode.

Custody part is the best🀣

I am kind of missing Kunal these daysπŸ€“ may be the writers took our parallel leads troll seriously or coz of the baba track feel like we don't get to see Kunal. Can't wait for all four bonding.

Did you notice in Abir's dream when Meenu comes to Mahs house, she sings so dramatically, I couldn't stop laughing🀣

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Originally posted by Onyourface

If you have set your goal and you have decided that you want to achieve that anyhow then make yourself mentally strong that nothing matters ...cyclone aaye earthquake aaye diwali aaye holi aaye ya khud ki shaadi aaye...jo socha hai vo karna hai matlab karna haiπŸ‘πŸ˜Ž...these lines were said by my prof once that how much determined and focused you should be on your studies ..which is absolutely correct πŸ˜ƒ....guess mish was also attending her lecture  ..has taken the advice on another level πŸ˜†... investigation karna hai matlab karna hai....chahe kc aaye gordhana aayeπŸ˜†

1. The epi begins with baba's gol gol talks ...each mein abir ko samajh kaise aati hai unki batein...I get chakkar yaar  looks like abir ko bhi chakkar aa gayeπŸ˜† anyways he takes # ki help to meet mishti meanwhile meenu also wants to meet mishti ...bhai mishti ki toh demand hai aajkal haan πŸ‘

2. Abir in the market...he is like those before after ads ...the only difference is in ads people are shown dukhi in before part and happy in after part ...abir ka ulta hai πŸ˜† Its like pehle mein kitna khush tha ...trips pe jaata tha ...photos khichta tha ...shayaris likhta tha ....mummy se bindass ladta tha ...apne viewpoints rakhta tha ...sabki sunta tha lekin apne dil ki karta tha ....lekin ab mein bada dukhi hun...mujhe samajh nahi aa raha mein kya karu... kiski sunu..I feel lost ...mishti help me ...πŸ˜†...haaye abir kisi intelligent insaan ne mujhe kaha tha...cheer up yaar life like ek novel ki tarah hai...aage kya hoga kise pata..isliye tension chodo aur page paltoπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..badima Visa tries again and calls mishti  ... says GD ke baad ke din ka Visa available hai , office khud tumhare saath chlegi..control kar lo thoda please....πŸ€—....mish tries to cheer abir  saying it's our gordhana we will enjoy these 2 days haan mujhe thoda investigation karna hai ...but still trust me πŸ˜ƒ...and a hug ... abir leaves ...what I admire in this scene is ...one look and mishti something is terribly wrong and gives him a hug 

3. Mish is like main tumse dur jaungi tumhare liye...lol...why so dramatic re ... πŸ˜† rajgadh is just 27 kms from rajkot ..lol...you can attend GD in morning and mela in evening ...why such a big deal I don't  get it πŸ˜† lo meenu aa gayi...ladies and gentlemen kya yeh vahi hai jisne kaha tha ke mishti is very chalak,  toote hue ghar se aayi hai, mere parivaar ko tod degi,  raaz jaan legi....yeh kya ho gaya....such a reverse situation it's the same meenu saying kuch karo mishti please mera beta mujhse dur raha hai ...meenu ...ab darr nahi lag raha ke raaz khul jayega...??...she looked genuine though and I know majboori mein dushman ko bhi bestie banana padta hai ...well done meenu... samajdar ho πŸ˜Ž...that little girl giving card back to mishti is reminding me of that little boy dressed as hanuman,  and then abir saying jay shree ram...that was the start of mishku gordhana climax...and now again start of mishbir gordhana climax 

4. So he is back ..yeah ... abir rajvansh is back in form πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ Okay wow wow wow wow ..why is abir Boyfriend goals part 2 

Apne dukh ko bhool ke apni girlfriend ko khush karne ka soche βœ…

Apni girlfriend ke ghar mein uske family members ke saath milke usse surprise de βœ…

Apni hone vali mother in law ke saath ek khoobsurat bond banaye βœ…

Apni girlfriend ki sis ko bole I will always help you , I am just a call away βœ…

Apne hone vale father in law ko 1000% impress kar de βœ…

* Uru lost in Dreamland *

Loved BM abir scene and jugnu appearance in between β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ  3 hearts for these 3 cuties ! 

5. Hmmm mish getting jealous haan πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ lol mish shares her secret with maami...lol kisse bataya...yeh arey mara maddi ke pet mein kuch nahi rahega...expecting some golmaal blunder ...secret toh out hogaπŸ˜†

6. Wow wow wow ... so nach baliye reloaded ...definitely climax is on the way now... πŸ₯³πŸ₯³....fantastic performances... the entire sequence was a treat to the eyes ... abir imagining satellite nanu koslu and meenu in the mix too πŸ˜³πŸ˜³.... why didn't you imagine baba and atul in the mix ?πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...the best part of the song was meenu's line ...zara mere touch mein rehna...haaye bichari😭🀣... 

7. Maiya saiya on the other hand are still busy with their tashan ..this time its abir's custody πŸ˜ƒ Wait what ....itne bade bachhe ki custody ?🀣🀣... tum log matlab kya...kuchh bhi🀣...guess makers got confused...custody wala track dusre show mein hai na πŸ˜›πŸ€£....even if meenu gets the custody,  it's of no use ...haba has arrived....lol

8. Focused and determined mish books a cab but oh  oh ketki takes the phone .. and after some very cliche lukka chuppi kuhu gets the phone ...mishbir also back in form..mish calling him sadu chidu boring...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ...kuhu questions mishti on her cab booking...and isi ke saath dheesh dheesh dheesh!  πŸ˜ƒ

A nice sweet easy breezy episode , the second half may remind you of the charm the old episodes used to have  Definitely a must watch !! Curiosity at its peak! 

The sweet sadu chidu ajeeb Boyfriend πŸ₯°

The focused determined and goal oriented Girlfriend 🀩

The Majboori ki Dosti by benba 😎

The Itne base bachhe ki custody? 🀣

The #IsHelpingForTheGood 😊

The Sweet Surprise planned by Boyfriend sponsored by arey madaa madii re and uski beti and dinosaur ke Ande 😁😁😍😍

The adorable and admirable Shaurya ki maa aur Shaurya ke bauji 😘😘

The Raat Badi Hai Mastaani..Toh Dilbar Jaani Kar Le Gallan Goodiyanβ€¦πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒ

PS: what is baba going to do with that old watch? πŸ€“

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Just saw the awesome episode Uru, enjoyed reading your highlights as much as I enjoyed watching today's episode.

Custody part is the best🀣

I am kind of missing Kunal these daysπŸ€“ may be the writers took our parallel leads troll seriously or coz of the baba track feel like we don't get to see Kunal. Can't wait for all four bonding.

Did you notice in Abir's dream when Meenu comes to Mahs house, she sings so dramatically, I couldn't stop laughing🀣

πŸ€—πŸ€—

Thank you samy...aaj highlights thread dim ho rakha hai...πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ

I want the 4 of them together...like not exactly together but the kind of equation they had in first 100 epis ...love hate types πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž....

Haan...fun song mein emotional ho gayi haaye benba πŸ˜†...she is extremely pareshan at the moment β€οΈ

Waha wash Maza aa gay

Ajkal epi Dekh k ni aa raha

Ushi, watched the episode just now..it was gud.. u wont believe i was going to write this ki itni confusion kyu ho rha hai, she can tell her family to keep GD in the mrng nd in evening she can go.. ok mela if mrng me hai to early mrng me chali jana.. evening me wese b kaunsa function 9 pm se pehle start hota hai.. u have atleast 5-6 hrs..jo kerna hai karo..πŸ˜ƒ

I loved their hug.. he is so much in need of her support nd assurance, i wanted her to hug him again when abir was going back. i was waiting for mishti to call abir once nd abir palte and then the magical nd assurance wala hug..😳 

Meenu came peeche peeche and talked to mishti but in their conversation, only meenu was talkng mishti was chup..q..i think kuch bolti to state of mind pata chal jata meenu ko..

3rd part- nach baliye performances, i liked it.. it was nice😊 wen meenu was singing her eklauti line, it was damnnn funny..πŸ˜†

Baki other parts of the episode, i skipped. Meenu nd baba ka tashan, old watch scene, nd that custody wala part.. i didnt want to bore myslf..πŸ˜ƒ  i read updates already nd that custody wala part really cracked me..abir koi milk peeta bacha hai..jo usper kiska legal right hai khel rhe hain dono..πŸ˜†

Isse jyada i cant write coz i m from phone.. πŸ˜ƒ i wanted to share more abt wat i think abt meenu nd mish bonding..but will write later.. now i going to sleep..byee.