Bigg Boss 13

Conflicted support?

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

This season is very up and down for me in terms of who I like. 

The only one I’ve consistently liked and support is Asim. I can see his OTT aggression and other shortcomings, but he still remains my favorite. 

Generally when you have a favorite you like his team members too but I just can’t like Arti at all, even Shukla( though I like Asim and His friendship). Shehnaz I’ve always hated from day 1. Too much nautanki for me. 

I’ve had a soft corner for Rashmi, and I like Devo too. I didn’t like Paras earlier but don’t mind him so much now. 

It’s quite conflicting. Do any of you feel like that? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

The only one I’ve consistently liked and support is Asim. I can see his OTT aggression and other shortcomings, but he still remains my favorite. 

Generally when you have a favorite you like his team members too but I just can’t like Arti at all, even Shukla( though I like Asim and His friendship). Shehnaz I’ve always hated from day 1. Too much nautanki for me. 

I’ve had a soft corner for Rashmi, and I like Devo too. I didn’t like Paras earlier but don’t mind him so much now. 

have no favorite till date, though have soft corner for Asim, mahira n paras

Edited by .vikram - 4 years ago
Rainnn72 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Only Asim.

I didn’t like Paras in the start but now i do somewhat like him.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

I agree its a weird season but good also in a way, welcome change.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

This is Bigg boss . Every strong contender is bound have some negative traits

Dr_strange_100 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I started watching for Rashmi and Shukla but then Shukla's behaviour omg!

I have soft corner for Rashmi, Shefali and even Mahira and devo to some extent!

Liking arhaan nowadays!

Originally posted by: abhi_kanchi

I started watching for Rashmi and Shukla but then Shukla's behaviour omg!

I have soft corner for Rashmi, Shefali and even Mahira and devo to some extent!

Liking arhaan nowadays!

Haan but atleast you like members from the same team. It’s easier that ways. 

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

OK. U know very well asim is my favourite 😊. other than him i like mahira , paras though both irritate asim to a great extent sometimes but somehow i feel they are good and harmless . Paras calling him gadha and kutta and things like that for no reason is very cringeworthy to me. His language is very downmarket thats why many a times i dont like him. Also he definately has a liitle bit of jealousy towards asim for sure. 

Also from new lot i m liking shefali, himanshi and bhau. 

I have never liked shehnaz much and have started to dislike her seeing the way she is behaving now specially towards asim. 

I like Shukla because he has a strong personality , but Asim's personality is getting lost  cause for friendship sake he always listens to him and is getting aggressive and cant manage to gel with other contestants . I want asim to shine , be cordial with all but that seems difficult as of now. 

I dont know what perception i would have had if asim shared good equations with rashmi , devo but i have always found their track quite boring . Rashmi always have a grin on her face. She knows like every season a popular bahu will win. So i dont like her this type of attitude. 

Edited by AlishaRocks - 4 years ago

Originally posted by: AlishaRocks

OK. U know very well asim is my favourite 😊. other than him i like mahira , paras though both irritate asim to a great extent sometimes but somehow i feel they are good and harmless . Paras calling him gadha and kutta and things like that for no reason is very cringeworthy to me. His language is very downmarket thats why many a times i dont like him. Also he definately has a liitle bit of jealousy towards asim for sure. 

Also from new lot i m liking shefali, himanshi and bhau. 

I have never liked shehnaz much and have started to dislike her seeing the way she is behaving now specially towards asim. 

I like Shukla because he has a strong personality , but Asim's personality is getting lost  cause for friendship sake he always listens to him and is getting aggressive and cant manage to gel with other contestants . I want asim to shine , be cordial with all but that seems difficult as of now. 

I dont know what perception i would have had if asim shared good equations with rashmi , devo but i have always found their track quite boring . Rashmi always have a grin on her face. She knows like every season a popular bahu will win. So i dont like her this type of attitude. 

Yeah I wish that Asim would calm down a little bit and actually make a little bit more effort to stay cordial with everyone and don’t get swept in shukla’s enmities and wars but doesn’t look like it will happen. 

Shehnaz might be okay with Sid but she for sure doesn’t like Asim. And she constantly needs attention from everyone and I find that damn annoying. Asim sometimes in unseen videos seems to get along just fine with Paras and Mahira but in the episodes it’s never seen. I think Asim and Paras could potentially be friends and I would have liked to see that, but that seems to have gone completely off track. 

I really hope Asim stops making shukla’s issues his own and controls his outbursts. 
I’ll support him till the time he survives BB and hopefully it’s for quite a long time.

march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

i cant understand how people can love this violent man he is dangerous...paras i hated him in beginning i was rooting for asim n sukla but there angression destroyed all the love but paras he really did show a side where i started to appreciate and like him