Thank you Team KZK!!

IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Disclaimer- This post is not coming out any love, hatred, bias, obsession, insecurity or lack of it, or any such strong emotion that I refuse to feel for a damn fictional show or its characters or actors who r not even aware about my existence. This is a very genuine appreciation post coming straight from my heart, so I would like if it is treated in the same manner.

Long post alert, because after a long time, they have done many praiseworthy things in a span of 2 weeks!!

Coming to the topic, I want to appreciate the cvs today, y'all r doing very fine job👏We always troll or blame things upon the cvs for the failure of a track or when we find it stupid, rightly so, they have been hopeless since forever. But according to me, they have been showing some hard work and dedication since this track has begun, so let's appreciate them when they deserve...of course if u wish to.

Starting with, thank you cvs, for letting pre tell Anu about the pregnancy and letting the two have a moment of joy, for not making anu question her pregnancy with weird timelines, for making Basu's accept her pregnancy without any doubt, including mohini and for sparing us from a dirty filthy drama around something that is very pure and beautiful for any much in love couple!!❤️

Next thanks to the casting director for giving more importance to the talent and capability than stardom and having aamna on board. You have done a fabulous job and she is proving u totally right, killing it as Komo!!🔥

Thanks for Komo's characterisation. She is out n out black without any confusion, she is creepy, vile, dangerous. Thanks for not turning her into a clown, again!😎

Thanks for putting a small filter in Mohini's vocal cords and brains. She is not shouting yet, not throwing insulting accusations on the face of prerna. She is being dumb, selfish, manipulative...but not with unreasonable prejudice of manhoosiyat and middle-class. You're getting even better than before at keeping her grey character intact. She's bearable than before in this track.😆

Thanks for this slow pace, we r able to connect with the characters and their journey because nothing is happening overnight, nor it is dragging. Anurag is feeling a pull towards pre, yet he is not only around her from the moment he saw her. He is feeling restless, but he is not running to pre for answers. He feels a strange connect, but he is not trying to find out about pre alone, he is wondering about his connection with Sharma's as a whole family. He has not started any detective-giri from day 1, he is just accepting what his family tells and trying to make peace with it. Questions - Yes, Psychotic desperation to find the answers - No. Good job👏 And thanks, for keeping Anupam by his side, like always. He's not telling him the complete truth directly, but he is slowly introducing him to his past, only as much as his brain can process at a time. Good pace, again. Love this bond of Anu-Anu...thanks for not butchering it yet!❤️

Thanks for showing that Sharma's can take care of eachother and help themselves. It was good to see that they had their friends, relatives and neighbors in the time of need and they r not totally dependent on Basus alone.😎

And lastly, the biggest thanks for giving prerna some character sketch. She is still on that silent mode, but her emotions and thoughts can be felt. Firstly, she answered back to Mohini n moloy both rather than taking their shit, she's no doormat that anybody can come n walk over her n she'll take it, she knows to give it back to them at the right time. Then she left the house, only for Anu's safety. This proves again, whatever pre does, it is only in the best interest of Anu, whether she stays in Basu Bari or leaves from there. Then, she has accepted Anu's mental state and has her belief strong that he'll recover soon. She's not immediately making desperate efforts to form a bond with him. She's giving him n herself some time. (Though I hope after this initial stage, she does make some intentional efforts for his recovery). She's not cutting off from him either. May I say, good pace, again? She's taking care of her baby now, we can see that from her movements and sitting postures, she's not running marathons but is very careful while walking also. She remembered her father's photo-frame when the house was burning and she ran inside to bring it out safely. This shows she's finally giving a thought about her own family too. And the biggest development, she is searching for a job now...by her own wish...on her own calibre. Whether she wants to work or not should be her decision, and none of it makes her any stronger or less. I m glad, she has taken this decision on her in the best interest of her family, neither Suman nor Anurag nor anybody else forced or motivated her to work. Good going girl, be that pillar of support to your family in the time of need. Now that once she has decided to work by her own will, I would like to see anurag helping her and encouraging her as much as he can. After all, getting a new job when u r heavily pregnant is not easy, u need contacts...so I don't mind her landing into BP after a few failed attempts at other places and Anu offering her a job or encouraging her. I don't mind if she works at some other office too. Whatever way it takes, the journey has been gradual and hence I don't mind any ek chhat drama now, be it chhat of BB or chhat of BP, ek chhat of BP being more preferable!⭐️

Needless to say, all the actors r doing amazing as always...leads, vamp, supporting actors...everybody.😳

And with this complete unit now, the show is back to the stage where we r enjoying the episodes even if the leads don't have much screenspace together or there r elements causing their separation or there is drama or there is no romance!👏

Kudos to the whole unit for making that audience love the show again which had completely lost the connect and feeling completely hopless. Putting kala teeka, kahi humari hi nazar na lag jaaye. Good going so far, keep it up👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Great post!! 👏

I really feel as if the creatives of kzk have gone back to the drawing board and done some hard hitting introspection before sketching out the current track. It maybe too soon to tell, but it really feels like right now they're developing the show with a story in mind rather than haphazardly following the storyline of older season and being generally all over the place. In the last year, the creatives have proven that ey work best when left to their devices in terms of story telling and characterization rather than having to follow pre set or older storylines. Fingers crossed this continues. 

To your post, I'd just like to add that kudos that in the last 2 weeks we have not seen a single scene where there has been any cringe worthy dialogue about how prerna is pregnant with a man's child and she's not even rightfully married to him. There have been opportunities aplenty but thankfully there has been no comments passed on her pregnancy by the Basus, her family or even strangers.(which would've happened in days of the past) It's a great step forward and a bold move in today's world where single woman adopting children, or having children through IVF or surrogacy is all accepted and no eyebrows are raised. Kudos for atleast trying in bits and pieces to live up to the claim of making a show for 2019. 

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

💯in agreement with all the points you have made and a big tight 🤗 for putting up a post with only positive vibes. 

And the main highlight of this track is Prerna starting to work on her own. It has been like a belief to some who preferred to be blind, that Prerna was always a doormat. No. Her decisions might have been foolish & impulsive ones. But the girl had always taken her decisions on her own and had the courage to own it. Never blamed anyone for it. Whether the aftereffects of her decision yielded negative or positive results, Prerna was always her own Maalik. When she has decided on something, noone, not even Anu can deter her from it. We have seen it in the NB & first Komo track. Even Bajaj himself described her as a ziddi & deet ladki. So, let's buckle our seats to witness another face of our ziddi & deet ladki.😊

Edited by grace4317 - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

A brilliant post IF love 🤗👏👏

As I mentioned in one of my comment earlier in the day that really it seems the writers are changed or they've done some kind of thorough introspection while writing this track. A big applause to the writers  as you mentioned for not playing ugly with pregnancy along with doing away with ek chhat and of course Prerna thinking of her independence without someone else being there to help her and her family. 

In today's world when we have so much being said and done for women empowerment showing a FL who needs a support at every step really doesn't attract the audience. So surely this is a welcome change for the show and hopefully we'll get our show back on track.

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: hope4u

Great post!! 👏

I really feel as if the creatives of kzk have gone back to the drawing board and done some hard hitting introspection before sketching out the current track. It maybe too soon to tell, but it really feels like right now they're developing the show with a story in mind rather than haphazardly following the storyline of older season and being generally all over the place. In the last year, the creatives have proven that ey work best when left to their devices in terms of story telling and characterization rather than having to follow pre set or older storylines. Fingers crossed this continues. 

To your post, I'd just like to add that kudos that in the last 2 weeks we have not seen a single scene where there has been any cringe worthy dialogue about how prerna is pregnant with a man's child and she's not even rightfully married to him. There have been opportunities aplenty but thankfully there has been no comments passed on her pregnancy by the Basus, her family or even strangers.(which would've happened in days of the past) It's a great step forward and a bold move in today's world where single woman adopting children, or having children through IVF or surrogacy is all accepted and no eyebrows are raised. Kudos for atleast trying in bits and pieces to live up to the claim of making a show for 2019. 

Oh yeah...thats a great point. Those mohalle wali aunties creating a scene out of nothing with their nasty comments...thank goodness we r saved from that!!! Maybe, ekta herself is a single mother now , that changed her view for good.

Thank goodness, we r given everything clean n good about pregnancy. It's really commendable that today's girl can walk with that tummy with her head held high!!

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: grace4317

💯in agreement with all the points you have made and a big tight 🤗 for putting up a post with only positive vibes. 

And the main highlight of this track is Prerna starting to work on her own. It has been like a belief to some who preferred to be blind, that Prerna was always a doormat. No. Her decisions might have been foolish & impulsive ones. But the girl had always taken her decisions on her own and had the courage to own it. Never blamed anyone for it. Whether the aftereffects of her decision yielded negative or positive results, Prerna was always her own Maalik. When she has decided on something, noone, not even Anu can deter her from it. We have seen it in the NB & first Komo track. Even Bajaj himself described her as a ziddi & deet ladki. So, let's buckle our seats to witness another face of our ziddi & deet ladki.😊

Prerna is no doormat, this has been proved time n again. It is just that she has her priorities which might be different from that of the viewers. In today's world where treat urself the most important is a trend, many people don't agree with the view of treating Ur betterhalf more important than urself. Both might be right in their own places. Prerna is of this "old-school" mentality and for her, Anurag is more important than herself. Hence for his happiness and safety, she takes whatever comes her way. But if he is not concerned, she doesn't take others shit. We have seen this in komo track when she wouldn't take mohini's insults, we have seen this is bajaj track when she gave it back to him n cleared his misunderstanding n said loud and clear that she wants to be special only for Anurag, if his safety is under question, their deal marriage doesn't hold true. She proved this yet again, when she refused to accept mohini's order of leaving BB, she even argued with Moloy who is a father figure for her. But the moment doctor said this is required for Anu's health, she left. So yeah, prerna is no doormat for everybody walking over her but only Anurag is her priority. We do this in our real life as well, we tolerate many people whom we can't even stand, because they r important for someone who matters to us. Forget in laws, I m tolerating my daadi only because she is my dad's mother and I love my dad. When she's really unreasonable, I give it back to her...but otherwise I ignore her non-sense as much as I want because I don't want to pick up fights on every issue and hurt my dad. Even dad understands she's wrong, he even calls her out on that, but that doesn't mean he would leave her forever...she's his mother n he loves her...it's simple. This is the reason I love Anurag n prerna here...their behaviour wrt mohini is very realistic for me.

Awesome Post IFL ...🤗

Much needed one actually......

If we can troll and bash them , one should also give the deserved appreciation to them ...

The entire team is doing Brilliant job of resurrecting the show back to what it was. After initial rapid bombardment , last week has been a breather ... 

they laid out the Prerna’s emotional weak phase , Anurag’s bewilderment, Komolika’s Kickass comeback and most importantly Sharma’s.... 

Basu’s have turned out to be real downer in this track esp Moloy ..... but I really hope they redeem him sooner , he is one of my fav . 

It’s really not easy to bring back the show essence but this team really made it possible..... the flavour, the dynamics and most importantly the innocence is back ...

THANK YOU KZK CV’s !!!!!

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

A brilliant post IF love 🤗👏👏

As I mentioned in one of my comment earlier in the day that really it seems the writers are changed or they've done some kind of thorough introspection while writing this track. A big applause to the writers  as you mentioned for not playing ugly with pregnancy along with doing away with ek chhat and of course Prerna thinking of her independence without someone else being there to help her and her family. 

In today's world when we have so much being said and done for women empowerment showing a FL who needs a support at every step really doesn't attract the audience. So surely this is a welcome change for the show and hopefully we'll get our show back on track.

True. Until today, I didn't mind prerna not working, that was her choice. But when the family needs u, u must stand up on Ur feet! In bajaj track also, I wanted her to work. She knew how much her family is struggling and she must have worked independent of bajaj whom her family didn't like n wouldn't take help from. I have seen this in one of the regional shows that a middle class girl marries to a rich guy, her family is dependent on her, though the family loves the guys too, they wouldn't take his money...so after marriage, even when she doesn't need to earn since her husband has a lot of money, she continued her job in the same office to earn for her family so that their self-esteem isn't hurt n she can yet help them. This is how I wanted it in previous track. Maybe I would have accepted bajaj encouraging her to work as well. Anyways, late better than never. Hope the writers continue this progressive writing.

IFLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

Awesome Post IFL ...🤗

Much needed one actually......

If we can troll and bash them , one should also give the deserved appreciation to them ...

The entire team is doing Brilliant job of resurrecting the show back to what it was. After initial rapid bombardment , last week has been a breather ... 

they laid out the Prerna’s emotional weak phase , Anurag’s bewilderment, Komolika’s Kickass comeback and most importantly Sharma’s.... 

Basu’s have turned out to be real downer in this track esp Moloy ..... but I really hope they redeem him sooner , he is one of my fav . 

It’s really not easy to bring back the show essence but this team really made it possible..... the flavour, the dynamics and most importantly the innocence is back ...

THANK YOU KZK CV’s !!!!!

RS for some reason, I feel moloy is looking at a big picture. Yeah, they should give him more dialogues, but I feel he is passively supporting prerna. Even after doctor and mohini's instructions, he told Anurag about Rajesh's death which included both prerna n komo, the most happening ladies in Anu's life. Maybe he wants him to go in that direction...like today, Anupam brought him to fell that sukoon under chaand, the way he said this is surprising for a guy like u, but u had been like this in last two years. These two r giving him a direction without really going against the current situation. Like, sonalika indeed is being sweet to them, why would he be harsh with her unnecessarily. He has not accepted her as bahu, he wants to tell her the truth of Anupre's relationship. But he's only waiting for the right time after what mohini told him, which was again reasonable. He called prerna back too to check on her. Yes, nothing can justify leaving her on the streets at night but we can understand, that was for komo drama n execution went wrong. Apart from that, I really feel moloy is trying to keep pre away from all the chaos, yet guiding Anu towards her. Like we say, to accept pre, Anu doesn't need to disown mohini... similarly, to be good with pre, moloy doesn't need to be bad with sonalika unless she's bad with him too. That one sentence from him with great determination that he'll tell the truth to Sonalika when time comes, I m kind of ok with him now...hope they don't butcher him further.

And yes, writers have done a good homework this time n they know what they want to show. That's why we can understand the characters and read between them. Their sincere efforts and Actor's dedication is what has resurrected the show. I feel proud of our fandom that we have this courage to appreciate something that we had hated previously, be it the writing department, Komo's character, Third angle between Anupre or anything else. We know what we have signed up for...i.e. pain and separation n we r not insecure, we appreciate if that happens in organic manner!

music_l0ver036 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I agree!! I finally feel some freshness in KZK2. I really hope Prerna getting a job is more than just a small plot device to bring Anurag and Prerna together. Last time Prerna worked at BP, it all lasted for maybe a week. If she's going to work, it needs to actually feel like she's working and providing for her family. Maybe this track is a jumpstart to take the audience's concerns into consideration. Like you mentioned, I also love the pacing of the show. We need to see how each of the characters feel, where their head is, what they think about what is happening. I didn't like that the show has been so plot driven. I like watching a show that's more character driven, so I can actually relate to these people. 

Thanks for making this post, really enjoyed reading it.