Shukla is NOT and I mean it NOT a bad person

spicysagar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This is for Shukla fans. smiley10 

I know Shukla is criticized for bad temper and his insulting tone talking to girls. But there is positive  side of him in the game.... smiley14

>> He does not gossip as much as other contestants.  smiley1 (Compare to others very less. )

>> He does not use bad choice of words even when he loses tamper.  smiley1

>> He is straight on the face and will not back bite.  smiley1

>> He is active and speaks his mind regardless of task or without task. smiley1

>> He gets emotional when it comes to his friends and does stands for them. smiley1

>> He does not lie but justifies his actions when confronted. smiley1

>> He did not mud sling on Rashmi or anyone by bringing outside stories in the house. smiley1

>> He has got best smile in the house.  smiley1 

>> Among all celebrities contestant in the house Shukla is the most popular contestant.  smiley1 

>> Shukla is tough competition for others on the show.  smiley1 

Shukla fans smiley1 Cheer up....smiley40

Please COMMENTclick like and also ADD more positive side on Shukla

>> if you are Shukla fans.  

>> If you agree with me regardless of Shukla fan.  

>> If you do not agree, please COMMENT your reasons for disagreement.  

Edited by spicysagar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

woundedsoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Shukla is a horrible person and I mean it 

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry I stopped reading after " He does not gossip" 🤣 Really?! 😀

theBoyWonder thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shukla might have a thousand good qualities but he is a bully and I can never support or root for one. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

He’s an aggressive, arrogant, self-entitled jerk - an MCP, and occasionally - a filthy bully. With these awful, and dominant traits - I don’t even care how many good qualities he might have that he isn’t showing me in this show. There’s nothing to like, as far as I’m concerned. 

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

Sorry I stopped reading after " He does not gossip" 🤣 Really?! 😀

I did not say Sid does not gossip full stop. He does gossip, but less then other housemates. His talks with his group is mostly masti and plan for task. very few times he has complained about Rashmi to other contestants, when he finds Rashmi is trying to influence others to pull them in her group,

I find Rashmi, Devo, paras and Sid Day used to be more of a gossip guru's on the show. Also Shehnaaz and Arti were involved in gossip. 

But compare to all Sid's involvement in gossip was very little.

purva thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Shukla is entitled jerk, ek number MCP, lazy bum who only knows how to dish it🤢 😡

BTW.. These are some good pointers for WKW script for Sallu 👍🏼

bbsai thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

bullying tho Rashmi bhi kari thi.. some times saying ki "tu so n so se baath karega tho .. ye wo etc.."

Rashmi, paras bina baath ki lade.. baahar ki things andhar laake below the belt kare.., and jhoot tho.. omg..

Sid Shukla plays a very fair game..mujhe first wk bilkul pasand nahi tha.. but gradually found ki wo ek genuine contestant hai.

aur Sid Shukla ka smile tho .. brilliant..charismatic hai.. (abb 40 yr old kaho ya kuch bhi.. )

aaj mujhe laga Sid Shukla-Mahira scene mein.. maybe Mahira attraction se bhag rahi thi .. other wise kuch taunt nahi laga.. more like pulling leg..

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

shukla needs mental help along with aarthi and sana

and i mean it

spicysagar thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

He’s an aggressive, arrogant, self-entitled jerk - an MCP, and occasionally - a filthy bully. With these awful, and dominant traits - I don’t even care how many good qualities he might have that he isn’t showing me in this show. There’s nothing to like, as far as I’m concerned. 

😆 😆 Itni nafarat.  😒 I do criticize Shukla on DDT, but don't hate him so badly. Good you are not on the show.😆