Posted: 4 years ago

Whenever rashmi siddharth fought....

Siddharth screams and becomes mad "batao baate....  me bhi bataunga"

Abhi bhi arhan ke sath ladte time he indirectly brought rashmi in between

I remember rashmi one said "aise bhi mard nhi ho jitna bnte ho " or something like that....  uspe bhi sidharth went mad 

Kuch to gadbad hai....  Rashmi ko bohat kuch pta hai and sid is scared...  thats why he always screams aur chup chup ke uski dusro ke sath bate sunta tha.... Puchta rehta tha mere bare me kya boli

So what exactly u mean ? Sid is bisexual or something and Rashmi knows about it.

Nothing wrong in today's world being bisexual or whatever rocks the person's boat I guess, so no big deal what anyone's sexual preferences are ðŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by tanvismile

So what exactly u mean ? Sid is bisexual or something and Rashmi knows about it.

LOlzzzz😆

Kuch to gadbad hai....  warna why sid hears her talks with others chori chori and asks others ki usne kya bola

Originally posted by VS-Cool

LOlzzzz😆

Kuch to gadbad hai....  warna why sid hears her talks with others chori chori and asks others ki usne kya bola

I always thought because he likes her and regarding her mard statements I feel she doesn't know how to respond back.

I had commented on another thread regarding this.. I have a common friend with Siddharth. He grew up in the same apartment building as him and we were once discussing something and my friend hinted that Siddharth may be into guys.. I have noticed several things about his behavior and his insecurity with Rashmi.. He's always been afraid of what beans she might spill.. Same now with Arhaan.. It can't be about his addiction as that has been discussed several times by Paras and others.. It has to be sexuality... He's 38 and not been linked with anyone.. Shefali Zariwala says she dated him a long time ago so that's a bit confusing..

Also.. Fun fact.. Shefali Zariwala was my junior in Engineering college in Mumbai... Used to roam around with two guys on either side all around college like some queen..

He is always afraid of something which he feels if revealed willl be damaging.It could be sexuality,molestation,violent behaviour,drugs...

Shukla probably has a ton of insecurities which he tries to hide behind that bully act of his. 

🤣cringe

😆we are thinking of their love story here and then  such theories ðŸ˜†