Bigg Boss 13

sehnaz in todays episode

Yudkbhislove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

i am really not liking the way shenaz is behaving today... hopefully she will get better

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Targaryen-gal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Arey apni true colours dikha rahi hai aur kuch nahi

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Shenaz is making the biggest mistake on the show by showing the public that her loyalty is questionable 

Yudkbhislove thumbnail

i m shocked the way she behaved today  she betrayed her friends I was a fan of her i found her cute and everything but of this how she is...man i was soo wrong hopefully she will be back to her old self ...and what was she doing going back to paras... kya nautanki hai yaar yeh sachi 

Yudkbhislove thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: MoDada

Shenaz is making the biggest mistake on the show by showing the public that her loyalty is questionable 

haaa even though many found her fake but a majority of people found her cute sab fan the yaar but ab jo bhi kiya hai isne... i am really looking forward to wkw delhte hai salman kya bolega... easily top 4 mei jaati ab pata nhi kya hoga

AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yes i have started to dislike her to a great extent. Her behaviour has  completely changed. And she is behaving in a very awkward manner. She is going to paras now but her main problem was with rashmi and devo , lets see her reaction when they return.