incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Yogi gifts a dress to Pari. Pari and Prakash scene was awesome👏. Rest all was drama.Gift was send to Prakash house by mistake and he along with dadaji took a good class of Shiv😆 So, Chauhans are doing this to seek revenge for the humiliation they went through because of Shiv, so, the marriage may break in last minute. Roshan was reluctant to enact more, but his father convinced. Pracap:- Gunjan dress catches fire and Pari gets a call from hospital.

P.S. Roshan guy is an intresting character with many layers, liking the actor potrayal too.

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ok episode... 

family moment and gift scene was good ... 

True Roshan is interesting person.. Somewhere I think he will actually fall for gunjan.... 

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

I am liking how the writers aren't letting go of the rift between Srivastavs and Sharmas and widening it even more. Loved Dadaji and Prakash for blasting Shiv. He deserves it. And yet he is so blind. I don't see Prakash ever forgetting or forgiving Shiv. So even if it is YoJan, it's going to be very difficult to convince Prakash. 

I loved the first scene- ladies discussing sweets. We are getting to see a stronger Kusum nowadays. Loved the way she asked 'kyun Prakash? '

Yogi-Pari scene was nice but I am more interested in the family scenes now. 

The ladoo  scene was sweet. Love these family moments. 

Chauhan guy is definitely planning to insult Shiv and call off wedding in someway. Shiv is going to realise how wrong he was. He will be going back to the Srivastavs. That's going to be interesting. 

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Even I feel he will fall in love with Gunjan. I liked at the time of saying against enacting more he mentioned that Gunjan isn't interested and he has to request, not that she is specially abled and can't speak. He isn't evil and if given proper conditions he may bloom to become a good person,as he has the basic humanity it seems. The biggest problem is his similarity to Gunjan,he is also going with the flow and completely dependent on his father, he thinks what his father wants him to think, sees the world from his eyes, like Gunjan used to see from Shiv's eyes and is still not going against his vision, completely. They both are protected and if their story will develop , it will be interesting to see the development.