•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone..

Wish you all a very lovely evening.πŸ€—

From all the active members of this forum can anyone give the written updates of the episodes. 

I am not able to watch the episode until late in the evening here due to work. I so miss watching this show..😭 n being so impatient I need to know the synopsis that what happened in today’s episode.πŸ˜†

Can’t watch on Sony liv too as I am saat samundar paar and Sony liv doesn’t work here.

Thank you and appreciate you guys.. β€οΈπŸ€—

Nothing major.... 

Yogi gift dress to pari 

By accidentally shiv send diwali sweet to shrishtav family

Prakash and dadaji scold shiv 

Family moment were everyone try to cheer up Prakash

Chauhan gets gift from Shiv. He moves gift with his leg. Chauhan thinks about how Shiv mocked him when he went to his office for Roshan job and Seema slap. Chauhan says nowonwards he is going make Shiv dance on his fingers. Roshan says Gunjan is not interested in this match. Chauhan says they are going to win. Roshan says we already won.. . 

Precap.. Pari get call from hospital and gunjan dupatta caught in fire... 

I don't know if it's work but you can try mx player... 

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

I don't know if it's work but you can try mx player... 

Thank you so much dear for WU. I will try mx player. But I am at work so cant watch anything. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ 

Can only do is coming online/ stalk mode on  IF now and then on cellphone whenever I get little free time.πŸ™„

Originally posted by dusk2dawn

Thank you so much dear for WU. I will try mx player. But I am at work so cant watch anything. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ 

Can only do is coming online/ stalk mode on  IF now and then on cellphone whenever I get little free time.πŸ™„

πŸ‘Œ...