Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Pati Patni aur Woh...full soundtrack remake?!

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Ankhiyon se goli maare by Mika Singh πŸ€’ The other song is also a remake na? Pura soundtrack copy hoga kya ab?

Edited by Ashley.Tisdale - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail

There were 3-4 remake songs in SKTKS and whole Luka Chuppi album was remake songs too so nothing new for KartikπŸ˜‚

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

There were 3-4 remake songs in SKTKS and whole Luka Chuppi album was remake songs too so nothing new for KartikπŸ˜‚

Ikr! Aaj kal I listen to so many songs...original lagta hai to bhi check karti hu...then it turns out to be another remake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale

Ikr! Aaj kal I listen to so many songs...original lagta hai to bhi check karti hu...then it turns out to be another remake πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

🀣

altgr thumbnail

True.

I will not be surprised agar love aaj kal 2 me Aahun Aahun & twist remake kiya to.

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

This remake trend is started by T Series Bhushan Kumar. But he says this is what is in demand. 

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tippy-top

This remake trend is started by T Series Bhushan Kumar. But he says this is what is in demand. 

Bhak kuch bhi πŸ€£

If T Series is getting hold of mediocre artists who can't make blockbuster songs instead of using their veterans like Anand-Milind, Jatin-Lalit, Anu Mallik, Himesh Reshammiya etc, it is not the audience's fault.

50 years of Indian movies mean kabhi bhai guest composers ya multiple composers ki zarurat nahi thi, then why now?

The only thing the audience demands is good songs...it doesn't mean remakes.

Ashley.Tisdale thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

True.

I will not be surprised agar love aaj kal 2 me Aahun Aahun & twist remake kiya to.

U forgot Aaj Din Chadheya πŸ˜†

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Bhak kuch bhi πŸ€£

If T Series is getting hold of mediocre artists who can't make blockbuster songs instead of using their veterans like Anand-Milind, Jatin-Lalit, Anu Mallik, Himesh Reshammiya etc, it is not the audience's fault.

50 years of Indian movies mean kabhi bhai guest composers ya multiple composers ki zarurat nahi thi, then why now?

The only thing the audience demands is good songs...it doesn't mean remakes.

I mean to say that this trend is started by Bhushan. It's somewhat a stale creative idea started by him, but he is putting blame on  the public that public wants it. Infact a large section of public is criticizing these remakes because it erodes away originality.

A limited amount of remakes presented in a  good taste looks okay, but to make it trend for each and every movie makes it a stale trend.

Bhushan has the clout, so doing things his way to capitalize on it. He is more of a commercial person than to care about good quality music.

Good music matters, be it through multiple composers or a solo composer. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

well bushan is not wrong either just look at the remakes trend whether the songs being liked or disliked,it has million of views and he is talking based on that if only he scroll down a little to read the comments,he would understand that they are being thrashed as it destroyed the originality n purity of the song

for example saki saki just becos of the million over views they assume its a blockbuster but read the comments most people thrashed it completely same goes for other remakes

the next going to be thrashed is the ankhiyon se goli maare song which is totally destroyed in the remake but it will be assume as a blockbuster becos it has million views and like always those dumbos will not read the comments how its being thrashed by sonu fans n 90s kid

many punjabi songs are not heard like me thus i like the remake but than iconic 90s songs,i have heard and they destroy all the songs actually and i always read the comments

nobody wants remakes and remixes...they want originality and this kabir singh is a blockbuster album of the year becos of its originality

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago