Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

4 Nov - Episode highlights

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Show Hume kis modh pe le aayaaaa,ke dil kare haaye,  koi yeh  bataye aage kya hogaaaaaaπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

1. Episode begins with # and #kiDaadi coming back to home after their night out , kya kiya raat ko pata nahi,  kyun kiya cuz daadi feels somewhere she couldn't spend the required time with # , flow flow mein # says no worries we will do many night outs after mishti's wedding πŸ˜†...madam daadi ko batao toh sahi ghar mein permanent rehne ka plan hai ...lol...mahs ke nasib,  ek beti ko set karo, dusri ke life mein problems , usko set karo toh pehli ke life mein problems.. haaye bichare...enters mishti ...first of all tell me mishti why do you wear good looking dresses when at home and when you are supposed to go out especially with abir then you wear ajeeb kind of dresses ...why πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...anyways later we see # bringing costumes for mish ...and # wants to reveal her divorce dhamaka after mishti's gordhana ..dekhenge...divorce hota hai ya nahi...gordhana hota hai ya nahi πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

2. Our very own desi sherlock is very excited about her new mission baba and hence wants to perform her duties on her gordhana day but Visa officials i mean badima refuses to give clean chit ...πŸ˜†...basically mish doesn't want abir to get hurt the same way ... she was hurt with naman being a criminal so before gets too attached with baba , she wants to expose baba , badima doesn't agree and what happens when we don't agree to with our moms ....yeah you guessed it right...the matter directly forwarded to supreme court ie ...dad😎...ab yahan kon kya bol sakta hai ...smart move badima πŸ‘πŸ‘...let's see if mish tries to take BP in confidence or not , m sure if BP comes to know about mishti's situation ...he will guide her properly ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

3. Some crackers bursting in Rv house in the morning itself...so after some halka fulka as usual MeMe tashan we see mishbir's wedding card ....and abir is so influenced that he decided to change his name - it is now ladies and gentlemen 😎ABIR KAPADIA😎 Thank God sirf mehul ka surname copy karne ka socha...agar tumne baba jaisi hairstyle copy karne ke liye haircut karvaya hota toh .... πŸ˜”....or would decide to wear khadi kurta like him and would say bappa morya after each sentence then.....πŸ˜”....haaye mish please do something soon.........anyways maiya is shattered ...she says aap itna niche gir jayenge ke apne fayde ke liye aap apne bete ka use kar rahe hai....hmmm you also did the same na...months back...not only you used abir...you used kunal too....#JaiseKoTaisaMila...πŸ‘....maiya ki bestie tries to tell something to abir but .....itni jaldi raaz thodi khulega.... dheere dheere se raaz zindagi mein aana...dheere dheere se brain ko churanaπŸ˜†

4. The best best best scene for me ...the satellite enters the solar system...gives one apt intensity shot to baba ...takes the wedding card from abir's hand ....aur kya hawa mein gol gol gol ghumake kya sidha abir ke partner ke pass landing karwayi....superb satellite superb...this is the best thing that you have done till date πŸ₯³πŸ₯³..... whether it was the mind blowing acting the fantastic  background score or just satellite changing his trajectory...I was simply watching  that scene ...or just simply just how that scene ended with abir and his partner only in the frame !

5. Abir calling mishti ... she isn't picking,  abir about to throw his phone , then he remembers apan gujju😎 Phone toota toh bohot kharcha ho jayega...instead let's divert the anger ...starts playing guitar ....so it's basically a normal morning in RV house , when  you know its Sitar v/s Guitar means everything is on track re πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...lekin Cvs ...kya maa bete ko ek hi tune bajani aati hai ?πŸ˜† Come on ...πŸ˜†....jugalbandi is interrupted by baba ...because time for some maiya Saiya tashan πŸ˜Ž  which is getting really boring by the way haan ...πŸ˜”

6. Enters abir but as usual ...dheere dheere se raaz zindagi mein aana...dheere dheere se brain ko churanasmiley36....usual things baba who calls meenu a bheegi beeli now himself acts like one ....meenu is like Chan Se Jo Tute Koi Sapna Jag Suna Suna Lage.😭...and starts leaving...abir guitar bajane ke baad thode form mein aate hue ...with his golden honey eyes ☺️....baba maa ko pareshan na kare..vo already mere ghar chodne se pareshan hai ...and meenu turns back....aashaayein khile dil ki,...ummeedein hase dil ki...ab mushkil nahin kuch bhi, nahin kuchh bhi.......πŸ₯³... so meenu senses mishti is the one who went to rajgadh and abir is still his ambe ma ki gift ....kehte hain na doobte ko teenke ka sahara kaafiiii

Overall a good episode ...some character developments that I enjoyed... is the track going dheere dheere or only I am feeling it so ....

The Desi Sherlock wants to perform her duties πŸ’ƒ

The Guitar boy is back , now waiting for the neend mein bhi hoshiyar boy to be back soon 😎

The satellite changing his trajectory, this time its baba ki wajah se πŸ”₯

The blouse with a hole is back but this time the sanity levels are high 🎈

The Visa Offical The supreme court , where will the matter go ?😨😨

The jaag suna suna laage ko meeli aashayeinπŸ’Ž

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

wow wow wow what an amazing highlight yaar.. and especially your nautanki touch questions and all πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

thoroughly enjoyed reading it... reviews in red for our rockstar πŸ₯³

Originally posted by: Onyourface

Show Hume kis modh pe le aayaaaa,ke dil kare haaye,  koi yeh  bataye aage kya hogaaaaaaπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜›πŸ˜† 

1. Episode begins with # and #kiDaadi coming back to home after their night out , kya kiya raat ko pata nahi,  kyun kiya cuz daadi feels somewhere she couldn't spend the required time with # , flow flow mein # says no worries we will do many night outs after mishti's wedding πŸ˜†...madam daadi ko batao toh sahi ghar mein permanent rehne ka plan hai ...lol...mahs ke nasib,  ek beti ko set karo, dusri ke life mein problems , usko set karo toh pehli ke life mein problems.. haaye bichare...enters mishti ...first of all tell me mishti why do you wear good looking dresses when at home and when you are supposed to go out especially with abir then you wear ajeeb kind of dresses ...why πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...anyways later we see # bringing costumes for mish ...and # wants to reveal her divorce dhamaka after mishti's gordhana ..dekhenge...divorce hota hai ya nahi...gordhana hota hai ya nahi πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜Ž

omg starting itself is so amazing yaar... and these two thew most hilarious but actual facts πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

guruji even universe wants to know the answer of these two question... but pehle ye batao will mish reach gordhana for it to happen or break.. πŸ˜†

2. Our very own desi sherlock is very excited about her new mission baba and hence wants to perform her duties on her gordhana day but Visa officials i mean badima refuses to give clean chit ...πŸ˜†...basically mish doesn't want abir to get hurt the same way ... she was hurt with naman being a criminal so before gets too attached with baba , she wants to expose baba , badima doesn't agree and what happens when we don't agree to with our moms ....yeah you guessed it right...the matter directly forwarded to supreme court ie ...dad😎...ab yahan kon kya bol sakta hai ...smart move badima πŸ‘πŸ‘...let's see if mish tries to take BP in confidence or not , m sure if BP comes to know about mishti's situation ...he will guide her properly ...πŸ‘πŸΌ

i love this nautanki style yaar visa official n supreme court perfect match to bp/bm.. πŸ₯³smiley32smiley32

@bold - so going by this i'm little sure Cvs will not drag it till shaadi.. maybe it will end with gordhana itself.. 

@bold2 - this this is what mish needs now yaar.. and also it should spread slowly to everyone so that when mish exposes truth everyone can support n make abir see truth if she fights alone that wont look good.. 

3. Some crackers bursting in Rv house in the morning itself...so after some halka fulka as usual MeMe tashan we see mishbir's wedding card ....and abir is so influenced that he decided to change his name - it is now ladies and gentlemen 😎ABIR KAPADIA😎 Thank God sirf mehul ka surname copy karne ka socha...agar tumne baba jaisi hairstyle copy karne ke liye haircut karvaya hota toh .... πŸ˜”....or would decide to wear khadi kurta like him and would say bappa morya after each sentence then.....πŸ˜”....haaye mish please do something soon.........anyways maiya is shattered ...she says aap itna niche gir jayenge ke apne fayde ke liye aap apne bete ka use kar rahe hai....hmmm you also did the same na...months back...not only you used abir...you used kunal too....#JaiseKoTaisaMila...πŸ‘....maiya ki bestie tries to tell something to abir but .....itni jaldi raaz thodi khulega.... dheere dheere se raaz zindagi mein aana...dheere dheere se brain ko churanaπŸ˜†

wow mah se crackers rubbing off on RJV too πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

@bold - haailllaaa this will be total disaster n worst nightmare... chiii pls guruji come on wake up make mish do something faster.. πŸ˜†

@bold2 - bb bahuji not leaving sasuma out of radar... come on i lovess it... i hope they wont overshadow everything under parivaar ki ekta and bring out all the truth of meenu like using shwet, mishkun gordhana truth, ketki one too.. 

@italic - yaha bhi dheere dheere... chaaa now this is going overboard dheere dheere πŸ€£πŸ€£

4. The best best best scene for me ...the satellite enters the solar system...gives one apt intensity shot to baba ...takes the wedding card from abir's hand ....aur kya hawa mein gol gol gol ghumake kya sidha abir ke partner ke pass landing karwayi....superb satellite superb...this is the best thing that you have done till date πŸ₯³πŸ₯³..... whether it was the mind blowing acting the fantastic  background score or just satellite changing his trajectory...I was simply watching  that scene ...or just simply just how that scene ended with abir and his partner only in the frame !

first time yaar guruji first time felt proud of kunal and also loved his intense shot n look today... wah something inherited from his bro smiley16smiley16

fun fact: Abir ki saath saath even mish changed her name from Mishti agarwal to Misthi agarwal smiley37smiley37 see thats why even abirs partner didnt approve of it.. 

5. Abir calling mishti ... she isn't picking,  abir about to throw his phone , then he remembers apan gujju😎 Phone toota toh bohot kharcha ho jayega...instead let's divert the anger ...starts playing guitar ....so it's basically a normal morning in RV house , when  you know its Sitar v/s Guitar means everything is on track re πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...lekin Cvs ...kya maa bete ko ek hi tune bajani aati hai ?πŸ˜† Come on ...πŸ˜†....jugalbandi is interrupted by baba ...because time for some maiya Saiya tashan πŸ˜Ž  which is getting really boring by the way haan ...πŸ˜”

@bold - cha cha i mean really chaa i never ever thought of this legend URU πŸ€£πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ poor Cvs couldnt find another tune but they have amazing bgm till take πŸ€£

@italic - i feel you uru,.. this is becoming so boring and draggy.. 

6. Enters abir but as usual ...dheere dheere se raaz zindagi mein aana...dheere dheere se brain ko churanasmiley36....usual things baba who calls meenu a bheegi beeli now himself acts like one ....meenu is like Chan Se Jo Tute Koi Sapna Jag Suna Suna Lage.😭...and starts leaving...abir guitar bajane ke baad thode form mein aate hue ...with his golden honey eyes ☺️....baba maa ko pareshan na kare..vo already mere ghar chodne se pareshan hai ...and meenu turns back....aashaayein khile dil ki,...ummeedein hase dil ki...ab mushkil nahin kuch bhi, nahin kuchh bhi.......πŸ₯³... so meenu senses mishti is the one who went to rajgadh and abir is still his ambe ma ki gift ....kehte hain na doobte ko teenke ka sahara kaafiiii

@bold - here too.... chaa but abir is still constant thats a big relief.. neendh mei bhi hoshiyar beta is intact uru be happy.. πŸ˜†πŸ₯³

Overall a good episode ...some character developments that I enjoyed... is the track going dheere dheere or only I am feeling it so ....

good episode but i feel you uru i felt its very dheere dheere from abir birthday episode itself,... ufff 

The Guitar boy is back , now waiting for the neend mein bhi hoshiyar boy to be back soon 😎

perfect and amazing one liner guruji i loves your desi sherlock n guitar boy cuties one liner smiley42πŸ˜† haha again blame game but only person change wow satellite niceeee🀣 hole blouse matlab her brain is working πŸ€£ wow wow BP/BM one liner special love for this uru.. β€οΈ hayeee meenu n aiyooo mehul.. cha better they both run away again.. πŸ˜†

overall an amazing roller coaster nautanki mixed amazing highlights meri guruji... your gift below this time i'm presenting something different not intense but something we got after initia;l epi hope you like it.. 

rockstar abir.. sorry yaar i couldnt take SS bcoz of some issue so posting from twitter.. πŸ˜³

pic cr twitter

lovelycolour thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As usual awesome analysis uru even in one corner of my heart has a little hope that baba is grey not white but grey and day by day all is getting lost . Hope for a miracle. Same was during kuku wedding when mishti was leaving but than abir was there now there is no one. Your analysis bring smile so khushi failaate raho.

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kyu pyaar mein dil jaata hai tooth

Kyu pyaar mein yaar jaata hai rooth

Pyaar ka daardh hota hai meetha

Magarr tadapta hai Dil bhi bohooth

Kisisee itna bhi Dil Na lagaaa

Ki phirr Dil hill de de tumko dagaa

Beautiful analysis my dear gurujiπŸ€—πŸ€— love yaπŸ‘πŸ€—

Samyuktha123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Absolutely loved it UruπŸ˜ƒ

Particularly brain ko churanaπŸ˜†

And hey! What's your views on precap for tomorrow?!

Edited by Samyuktha123 - 4 years ago
c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Felt like catching up with this show after a long time. And opened your review to know ouch sar pair samajh aa raha ki nahi. Loved... loved your commentary #, # ki Dadi and satellite.

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🀣Visa officialπŸ˜†

2.After this track I want our desi sherlock to join the police dept or CID, can make use of her sleuthing skillsπŸ˜›

3. Haha...Abir Kapadia......kya yaar....Abir Rajvansh had a classy feel.....kapadia sounds like kabaadiwala to me.....feels like a diff person.....

🀣Meenu and her dialogues....she has been using her kids for her benefit for a long time and she has the audacity to accuse Baba of the same.....waah waah......itna confidence

What happened to the sherni meenu who didnt give up on her plotting even if all her plans flopped......nowadays she just stands in the corner and cries.....digest nahin horaha he......shes giving up when her family needs her!!!!πŸ˜†sherni becomes bheegi bhilli.πŸ˜†..overconfident baba

4.My fav scene toooo....satellite kuch toh kaam aaya.....first time loved his orbiting around the planetπŸ˜†

Dheere dheere brain ko churana.....nice🀣 goes along with the track right now!!!

As usual dhaasu highlights from our inhouse nautankiπŸ‘β€οΈ

Edited by Mimzy - 4 years ago
Jayati321 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Lovely Highlights Uru.πŸ€—

You used my fav song aashayen khile dill ke.... for Ben baa.😑I don't think BB will get inspired by any song.

Finally the sitar & guitar jugalbandi is back. Can't wait to watch the episode.

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

wow wow wow what an amazing highlight yaar.. and especially your nautanki touch questions and all πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

thoroughly enjoyed reading it... reviews in red for our rockstar πŸ₯³

rockstar abir.. sorry yaar i couldnt take SS bcoz of some issue so posting from twitter.. πŸ˜³

pic cr twitter

Thank you so much diya...you are extremely sweet cutie πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.... frankly wasn't planning to write one today but spoiler thing was going on in my mind so I thought let me write about the episode πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...and also I wanted my gift β€οΈ...soπŸ˜‰

First things first ...special jhappis for the pic...intense abir playing guitar was a treat to my eyes...did you notice diya he was damn angry while playing it β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Gordhane ka kya hoga yeh ab abir ke partner jaane re...Maine sab kuch un pe chod diya ....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Haha..diya that's what I actually call my mom dad ...Visa office and supreme court πŸ˜†πŸ˜†when my mon can't handle my demands the demands goes to supreme court...n then what dad says...we agree without any questions ..lol..πŸ˜†

Truly truly diya...mish needs strong support system now...can't wait to see kuhu and kunal's role here ......especially apna satellite...guess this track is for him to shine 

Isse pehle abir ka total makeover ho jaaye...diya my spirit inside mishti is on duty...help me you both chelis  β€οΈβ€οΈπŸ˜†

They can't whitewash meenu...I will keep reminding them time and again 

Really didn't notice this it was misthi...lol...I have heard this name in segments also ...they call her misthi πŸ€£

Haa diya neend mein bhi hoshiyar had just some technical issues otherwise he is definitely on track ...😎

I hope they increase the pace ...otherwise it will lose its charm you know ...so hoping for the best 

Thank you so much yaara...your beautiful comments inspire me to come and write here πŸ€—❀️

Onyourface thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovelycolour

As usual awesome analysis uru even in one corner of my heart has a little hope that baba is grey not white but grey and day by day all is getting lost . Hope for a miracle. Same was during kuku wedding when mishti was leaving but than abir was there now there is no one. Your analysis bring smile so khushi failaate raho.

Same here dear I still have hope that he isn't black ...right now the things are not making sense ... may be writers jaag jaaye aur ending achi kara dein πŸ˜³πŸ˜†...

Now there is satellite and # ...I feel they will support mish in her investigation...eventually abir will also support...just a matter of some time πŸ‘πŸΌ