Guddan

Today's episode(4 nov)

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Episode has been aired plz do share howz it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

captainplus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Cutest Jindal saab at his best 😛👍🏼

He is so so so cute 

felt like pulling his cheeks & just keep cuddling him 

I just want to.... 

Such a big teddy he is 😳

p.s. maanna hai toh maano ya ye maan lo zee wale promised my shaadi ka kharcha for writing this 

Edited by captainplus - 4 years ago
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

He is so so so cute 

I just want to.... 

Such a big teddy he is 😳

p.s. maanna hai toh maano ya ye maan lo zee wale promised my shaadi ka kharcha for writing this 

Well no doubt in that he is worlds best cuddly bear and best ML of ITV !! He is the only driving force in the show now .....well Nishsnt also need to be appreciated for his cutest portrayal of Jindal sahab 

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: captainplus

He is so so so cute 

I just want to.... 

Such a big teddy he is 😳

Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Nov 4th WU: Alisha Bday Preparation & Vikrant Entry

Party Alisha stabs Guddan with a knife shocking everyone!

12 hr  Back Flashback

• Guddan and AJ are searching for Alisha to inform her the truth about how Antara passed away. They hear a noise, see Alisha breaking the pots, they ask her regarding this. 
  • Alisha informs Akshan that its her habit, in jail she use to celebrate her Bday by breaking th Matakas instead of candles and cake. 
  • Alisha taunts AJ forgetting her bday as a Father, he apologizes to her regarding not finding out about her Bday as a father after learning her Asitiva. He tells her this is going to be a best birthday that she will not forget he will make her Bday cake, Alisha doesnt want to celebrate
  • Guddan brings 2 more sticks, tells her that “she agrees habits doesnt change but her parents can be part of her ritual and do it her way celebration and later she can celebrate their way
  • Alisha leaves making excuse she doesnt have a dress to wear
  • Guddan decides not to inform Alisha regarding her mother on her Bday

Evil Trio

• Parv informs Revati & Saru that today is ALisha’s Birthday her Daddy & Mommy  Akshat & Guddan was a are planning to celebrate her birthday grandly. Parv decides to give Tofa to Alisha during her Bday celebration about her Mother Antara passed away. Evil Trio smile.

Downstairs: Party Prepartion.

• Jindal Family members along with servants are decorating and preparing the Hall for Alisha Bday Party while AJ is giving instructions to servants how it should be done. 
  • Parv says to himself  he will decorate too “the more Shandhaar Party is more Dhamka Ka Gunj ”
  • Guddan is coming from opposite direction with basket of flowers and AJ from other, they collide and have RK moment while family members look on.
  • Akshan smile looking at each other, AJ tells Guddan “she should always 
  • Keeps slipping,so he doesnt need an excuse to touch her. (Chichora)
  • Guddan tells AJ that “Papa on Beti’s Bday is turning Aashiq” He cutely smiles. She informs him that everyone is watching he looks everyone takes their eyes off. 
  • AJ tells there is no Picture and everyone goes back to work.
  • AJ gets nervous regarding making cake for Betiya because he is afraid she will refuse. Guddan takes him to the kitchen.

Kitchen 

• Guddan gives 2 trays and icing to AJ tells him to write: My Best Cake Ever and Alisha Ke Liye Mujhe Acha Cake Koi Nahi Bana Shakta.” 
  • Guddan tells AJ if gets nervous, he should look at both of the trays to give him confidence. He smiles
  • Guddan says I will be your Assistant Chef, she wears a apron and they both prepare to make a cake for their daughter while Sang Hoon Tere plays in the background. 
  • After decorating the cake, AJ tells Guddan: Similar to how Alisha has made their life beautiful, he wants her Bday to be Beautiful  similar to the Beautiful cake.”
  • Together they right message on cake “For our dearest daughter”

Living Room: Vikrant Uncle’s Entry 

• Hall is almost ready for the party, AJ is supervising the servants, Dadi, Lakshmi & Durga bahu come dressed for the party, she tells him to go get read. 
  • Guddan comes to get AJ since he is not ready.
  • Guddan compliments her Bahus calling them Jhakas. 
  • Akshan are about to get ready when they hear a servant stopping someone from entry.
  • Vikrant Uncle says some heavy dialogue n breaks a Vase n makes his entry. Shocking family members, even Evil Trio
  • AJ grabs his collar
  • Guddan tells Dadi: why does a new character enter in all their parties. 
  • Dadi tells her to be Door, let AJ and Vikrant handle it. 
  • AJ says what you doing in My House?
  • Vikrant says Building is yours but Ghar belongs to Maa. He tells AJ move to the side, let me ask her if I have Haq or not.
  • AJ is blocking him, they have a argument Vikrant pushes him and he falls down on the chair. 
  • Vikrant says “You may be Tall but my Auda is higher than you, you will always remain Neecha than me that’s your right place, it suits you” surprising the family
  • Guddan is angry: “Calls him Pagal, refers to him as Hindi Film Villain ” She wonders who he is AJ, Dadi and Vikrant laugh. Everyone is curious 
  • Vikrant touches Dadis feet
  • Dadi smiles remembering their college days 
  • VIkrant uncle says he is out of college, but AJ still looks like he is in college,and he pulls AJs cheek, they hug.
  • AJ introduces Guddan & family: “To Hindi Picture Villain Vikrant Goyal, “Vicky who loves making Dramatic Villain wala entry ”
  • Dadi says in college days they wer famous for Akki & Vicky Jodi. 
  • Vikrant corrects its Vicky first then Akki. AJ is like whatever.
  • From Dadi, VIkrant inquiry’s about the Beautiful Titli standing infront of AJ.
  • AJ becomes possessive goes stands by Guddan wraps his arms around her shoulder saying talk to her with respect. She is my wife Mrs. Guddan Akshat Jindal.
  • Vikrant is shocked.
Edited by Piku_S - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Piku!

if they are doing it as a flash back, I wonder now if stabbing is real. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Welcome Vikrant Uncle 🤗

VIkrant Uncle sounds like a fun dramatic character and total filmy.🤣

To annoy & irritate I can see him flirting with Guddan, gelling along with her with some filmy lines 

AJ& Guddan dialogues are indicating that Vikrant will be the new Villain

I think even though Vikrant will be the Villian he will not be fully harmful. In the future he will remove some seeds of doubts and misconception from Alisha mind. 

Piku_S thumbnail

Screenshots November 4th 

Akshan smiles and poses are just breathtaking 

Couple more screenshots

Loved Lakshmi Bahus Expression 🤣

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Tfs Piku 

Wow Vikrant flirtng vth Guddan 🥳

AJ getng possesive sounds ☺️

Piku_S thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Thanks Piku!

if they are doing it as a flash back, I wonder now if stabbing is real. 

I also think the stabbing is fake Komal and its to be dramatic 

I dont think ALisha will kill Guddan easily for killing her mother she will hurt Guddan by hurting her Jindal Saab and traumatizing him.