Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar & Ananya's Pati Patni Aur Woh trailer!

Jayshree thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Get ready to go on a fun ride with Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar & Ananya Panday’s Pati Patni Aur Woh trailer!

Ever since the announcement of Pati Patni Aur Woh was made, everyone was super excited to see the Gen next stars - Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar and Ananya Panday in it. The trio obviously is multi talented and ace their craft like a boss! The trailer of Pati Patni Aur Woh is a proof of this.

Today, the trailer of the film has released and in no time, it has garnered a lot of appreciation by the audiences. Kartik, Ananya and Bhumi’s chemistry is being loved by everyone out there. Kartik's character Chintu Tyagi has already made his place in audience’s heart. From his signature moustache to his infectious smile is being talked about on social media.  

Every man out there will relate so hard with Kartik aka Chintu Tyagi’s life and his roller coaster ride. The trailer shows how he is happy and content with his ‘Patni’ Bhumi but then the ‘Woh’ of his life enters and the fun game starts. Right from quirky one liners to the peppy numbers, Pati Patni Aur Woh trailer offers everything that a masala entertainer requires. Check out the super hilarious trailer here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7a1JSeqaXk

T-Series head and producer Bhushan Kumar says, “I am glad to be a part of Pati Patni Aur Woh. It's a complete family entertainer. Kartik, Bhumi and Ananya have taken the film on another level with their amazing comic timing. The year 2019 has been a blessed year for us and with this film too, we hope to end the year on a high note.”

Producer Juno Chopra says, “The film basically revolves around Kartik, Bhumi & Ananya and working with them especially on the nuances of the film has been so enriching. I just hope the audiences love the film. We can’t wait for everyone to see our baby.”

Director Mudassar Aziz says, “It was amazing to direct this talented bunch of actors like Kartik, Bhumi & Ananya. They are so perfect with their craft and that made it easy for me. We have tried to live upto the expectations and I hope the audiences love our film. We have put in our hard work and we hope it pays off well.”

Pati Patni Aur Woh is produced by Bhushan Kumar, Juno Chopra, Krishan Kumar, Produced under the banners T-Series and B R Studios. The film is all set to hit the theatres on 6th December, 2019.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Im tired of these remakes!!

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jayshree

T-Series head and producer Bhushan Kumar says, “I am glad to be a part of Pati Patni Aur Woh. It's a complete family entertainer. Kartik, Bhumi and Ananya have taken the film on another level with their amazing comic timing. The year 2019 has been a blessed year for us and with this film too, we hope to end the year on a high note.”

@ bold: Seriously? It was anything but family friendly. All those talks about sex, abuses, and hints at masturbation didn't make a "complete family entertainer".

Brushing this aspect aside, there were hardly any funny moments in the trailer. I guess Tapsee is going to have the last laugh here.

reams thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Kaise bhi karke sex hasil Karlo... Seriously

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Movie remake... Movie ke gaane remake... Are kuch bhi original hai hi nahi... This is going to flop. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Is the male lead supposed to be dim witted and conniving at the same time? Or is this just bad character development?  Maybe it’s a badly cut trailer.  

lovemango thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I know not many people will agree, but I thought it was decent. 

I haven't seen the original movie with Sanjeev Kumar, and clearly all the songs are remakes (Dheeme Dheeme and Ankhiyon se goli maare). Story is on the same lines of Biwi#1, without kids. 

Laughed at some of the dialogues - Kartik's 'acche dino ka intezaar' and Ananya's 'sade saathi' dialogues were funny. I don't think Taapsee missed anything though, Bhumi's role seems very Lolo-ish from Biwi #1 but she lacks Karisma's charm/charisma, so I didn't get much of an impact. Guess it'll do OK business, on the same lines of Luka Chuppi.

Edited by lovemango - 4 years ago
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

another easy 80-90 crores grossing hit for Kathik, frustrated man theme with remake songs and launde lapade third rate jokes.

Ananya thankfully isn't annoying on screen as she is off screen.

Bhumi is getting repetitive, but than again bechari jab acchi development wale roles karti hai toh movie koi nahi dekhta(Sonchiriya)

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Mika n Tanishk destroyed my iconic fav song originally sung by sonu nigam...sonu needs to sue them😡

the trailer is bad...one word

Edited by Mages - 4 years ago
hereagainbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

ananya stands out