Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Salma-Confusing women

xDownInFlamesx thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

She's confusing me !! PehlePele when roshni was asking her to narrate the childhood story she got angry. Next when roshni cried she was also tensed "ladoo...kya hua ladoo". Next moment again changed she wanted to settle her girl in a rich family and crossed her limits. Just after the second her said Aman "meri beti ko nazar lag jayegi aaj uska nikah hai. "Okay I forgot something else that when Aman came to there house and took roshni Salma came and first said you can't take my daughter like this. After a seconds break greed...

Ohh! How many shades!!😵

And from kabse sasural wale bura manne lage if they don't take anything for their samdhan ðŸ¤ª

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think she is just pretending to be nice to roshni so that she keeps dancing to her tunes and Salma could make money from her. She is just another greedy woman who is using roshni as a atm. Her concern n all is fake ..

HRfan26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I think because she raised Roshni she is attached to her. BUT nothing matters to her more than money. And mostly she's just acting to be loving. And the way she faked her I'll health was heights of shamelessness and greed. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

I feel after raising Roshni as her own Salma is attached to her emotionally that is why she does feel concern over her sometimes

when we put up an act of something sometimes it becomes a real fact of our life 

exactly the same thing happened with Salma her years of acting as loving mother has made her feel a bit attached to Roshni

But at last money matters more to salma so obviously she will like Roshni but in choice between money and Roshni she will choose Roshni

I feel eventhough Salma gives Roshni for money I dont think she wants her to be with really bad people 

though I can be wrong i hope Salma is better

SnehaSneha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I differ with you. She sold her to an already married man for money. The guy was no good. So... 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I think there is some concern but it is not enough to combat her greed

Based on her hardships she views money as the most important thing in the world and will let nothing get in the way of that 

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

The weirdest part was her getting emotional when Roshni was telling her about how money is most important and she will earn a lot of it to earn respect. I thought she was moved by that.

And the previous day she literally had sold her off for 51L. 

Aur iske baad bhi koi fark nahi.

LMAO.

Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I think there is some concern but it is not enough to combat her greed

Based on her hardships she views money as the most important thing in the world and will let nothing get in the way of that 

I would've seriously appreciated the writing if she would've been blinded by this soch and hurt she had got in her past but the clear greed for money is ruining this aspect.

I was very hopeful when she had cried listening to Roshni but koi fayda nahi. Typical sauteli maa hai bass.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She is not very bad , not very good either. She raised Roshni like her own. For her she left dancing. When the show started we saw she didn't force Roshni to dance either. She let her work in a bakery. So she gave her opportunity to live a normal life too.

Then her land lord came and destroyed the house. Now she changed. She made Roshni to dance and to marry a guy who is already married for money. We have to understand she is not from a good family. Dancing was her and her family's source of income. Why will she hate that? To her it is a good profession. She can earn lots of money in one night. If we see this in our real life...........bhai hum bhi toh wohi sochte hai. 😆Movie to TV all do this. Just Aman's family is weird. She never slept with any guy. Just danced. Is dancing bad? Then why so many dance contest come in Star PLus? 😆

Next her marriage. Who will marry a tawaif's daughter. Aman married becoz she is Ayana. Or else he would not marry her too. So for Salma that groom is good. Uparse he is giving 51 lac. She thought the best for her.

She is not against Aman too. As he is rich and may be she thinks Roshni likes him too........she never asked though.  But in her eye Aman is a young, rich guy who loves her daughter. With that gives money to her too.

So she is acting like a mother. The best mother she could be.

Edited by jhalak7 - 4 years ago