Bigg Boss 13

Bb13,youtube video reviews - blind favoritism for Sid-Arti-Asim-Sana

sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Sorry to say this but I am appalled at how the reviews from following channels are always bashing girls and idolizing Sid-Arti-Asim-Sana, which is unfair and discriminating to Paras-Rashmi-Devo-Shefali-Mahira ——

1. Bollywood spy 2. Manu punjabi 3. Kamya Punjabi in show box 4.fifafooz -All PR doing Bhajan Jaap for Sid Shukla

All doing Sid ka Bhajan.

It is difficult to see how Salman khan, the media and the above channels are trying so hard to bend audience minds and favor towards undeserving aggressive popular Sid-Asim-Sana-Arti.

It appears that Rashmi-Devo-Shefali all from the team that won the task of ticket to finale has been eliminated to bring in more support for Sid gang e.g. Shefali, Tehseen others.

Hope the audience takes an unbiased balanced view.

Edited by sun2011 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sun2011

Sorry to say this but I am appalled at how the reviews from following channels are always bashing girls and idolizing Sid-Arti-Asim-Sana, which is unfair and discriminating to Paras-Rashmi-Devo-Shefali-Mahira ——

1. Bollywood spy 2. Manu punjabi 3. Kamya Punjabi in show box 

All doing Sid ka Bhajan.

It’s very sad to see how Salman khan, the media and the above channels are trying so hard to bend audience minds and favor towards undeserving aggressive popular Sid-Asim-Sana-Arti.

I agree about Sana and Sid and maybe even Arti, but it’s not true for Asim. He’s regularly bashed, ridiculed. All the guests are dismissive or critical of him. Salman barely talks to him- if he does it’s just to make fun of him. Only one in SAAS- who gets called out and pointed out is Him. 

Even the reviewers- are more pro Sana and Sid. 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

True no words m already feeling low seeing Aarti becoming captain 🤔

SidHearts thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: karandeep89

If u find these reviews biased just look at the thousand of comments under these videos. U will see how much people love SAAS group specially Sid. Those thousands of people cannot be biased.🤷‍♂️

Exactly, but according to some those are PR, I mean come on those thousands of comments cant be PR. 

Edited by dsptl - 4 years ago
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

I don't mind if I am the only one against the Shukla group. Akele aayen hain, akele jayenge. Doesn't mean that I'm wrong and other's are right

M.Alam thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun2011

1. Bollywood spy 2. Manu punjabi 3. Kamya Punjabi in show box 

All doing Sid ka Bhajan.

It is difficult to see how Salman khan, the media and the above channels are trying so hard to bend audience minds and favor towards undeserving aggressive popular Sid-Asim-Sana-Arti.

It appears that Rashmi-Devo-Shefali all from the team that won the task of ticket to finale has been eliminated to bring in more support for Sid gang e.g. Shefali, Tehseen others.

I have seen some of the reviews from these channels and I completely agree with you. It seems as if they are on a complete mission to promote Shukla Group and to defame Rashmi Group. 

Check out “Honestly Insane “. They try to give unbiased reviews. 

You can also check out “Harshit the cutest star” and “Crazy Mannu”.

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Basically the SNS supporting S-A-A-S are unfair/biased, it’s PR. But only IF is sachai ka devta and got trust certificate because Bahu and co are worshipped here.  Logic Error 404

Edited by Anastasia69 - 4 years ago
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: M.Alam

I have seen some of the reviews from these channels and I completely agree with you. It seems as if they are on a complete mission to promote Shukla Group and to defame Rashmi Group. 

Check out “Honestly Insane “. They try to give unbiased reviews. 

You can also check out “Harshit the cutest star” and “Crazy Mannu”.

Thanks for the unbiased review tip off. Will check out. I miss Sambhavna Seth - her reviews were also unbiased but this time she is not doing it as she was bashed and got negativity from or groups.

Priya9. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BoogerDevi

Exactly, but according to some those are PR, I mean come on those thousands of comments cant be PR. 

If it’s true that thousands are supporting a bully, unfortunately it’s a long distant dream for justice to be served for gender equality in India.

I understand india is a patriarchal society, but the social maladies of domestic violence and the other unsayable things, like infan.... e, ch... mar.. will unfortunately continue. 

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: roni_berna

I don't mind if I am the only one against the Shukla group. Akele aayen hain, akele jayenge. Doesn't mean that I'm wrong and other's are right

+1000