Bigg Boss 13

Pros and Cons of BB13 Contestants: Note at Pg 2

JustRandomGirl thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Pros and Cons of BB13 Contestants

Since the wildcards just entered won't be writing about them for now. Here is my analysis on all the current contestants.

Male

1. Siddhart Shukla

Pros: Strong, Performer, Minds his own business, Leadership qualities

Cons: Rude, Language, Manipulative

I strongly feel that Siddhart Shukla will be the one winning this time round. If he wins this season, though he is not my fav I won't mind cause I can't deny the fact he is deserving. He has always done well in tasks be it mentally or physicallly (minusing the tasks that got rejected). He is not two faced either. But his problem is his language and sometimes he can get manipulative I feel. He should speak in a better way with girls, most of the time he is really rude with them. 

2. Paras Chabbra

Pros: Smart, Helpful, Entertaining

Cons: Playboy, Instigating, Disloyal

From what I saw in this season, if there is a guy whom the girls of this house got along is Paras Chabbra. I am not really fond of him cause of his playboy attitude, like he has that flirting thing in him. And I feel he can instigate people a lot.  He is a really smart player at the same time. It was easy for him to convince Devo n Rashmi to vote for him.  Only person I find him loyal towards is Mahira.

3. Asim Riaz

Pros: Clean-hearted, Genuiene , Trustworthy, Loyal

Con: Anger, Not a smart player,  Influenced

If there is a contestant that has come from a long way that will be Asim. He is clearly one of the dark horse of this season. What I like about him is that I strongly feel he is a good human being. I find him genuiene which makes him my fav contestant this season. And he is really loyal to his friends and trustworthy too. What I don't like about him is that once he gets angry he loses his mind, and he can easily be influenced. He is a good player but not a smart player.

Female

1. Mahira Sharma

Pros: Friendly, Hardworking

Cons: Dependent, Confused

I find it kind of funny whenever she does the Beta beta thing. She can be really funny sometimes. I find Mahira to be friendly and she is another contestant I feel is a good person too. I realised whenever it comes to tasks she has always given her best. She is one of those contestants that doesn't give up easily. But her problem is she is too reliant on her friends like Paras, and sometimes she gets quite confused too. She can be much better than this, she has the potential but just not using it.

2. Devoleena Bhattacharjee

Pros: Performer, Strong

Cons: Language, Mean

What I like about Devoleena is that when it's about tasks she has always given her best, and she has done quite well too. I find her to be a balanced player sometimes. But her problem is that she is really mean. Whoever she is angry with, she is really mean to them and the language she uses is really dangerous she needs to have a control on that, and this is what makes me not like her much.

3. Rashami Desai

Pros: Fair, Understanding, Forgiving

Cons: Gets upset easily, Weak in tasks

I personally feel she is the most misunderstood contestant of this season and this is why she doesnt have very high chance to win this season, but she can get into finals cause of her popularity. Personality wise I like her, but player wise I feel she can be much better. Tbh I find her to be one of the weakest when it comes to tasks, like I feel that she doesn't give her best, she does try but she can be much better. She gets upset really easily too, but what I really appreciate about her is the way she is always there to sort things out with people and she is quite forgiving too.

4. Shehnaz Gill

Pros: Entertaining, Friendly

Cons: Fake, Annoying

One strength that Sana has which has helped her a lot, is that she is entertaining. Definately one of the front runners when it comes to entertainment. Good thing she will sort things out with people easily regardless the fact she is wrong or not. But what I dislike about her a lot is that I find her really fake. Like as Himanshi said, there is another side of her which she has not yet shown, which is why I just am not able to like Sana. And she can get really annoying with her OTT drama and sweetness which makes her look fake.

5. Shefali Bagga

Pros: Straightfoward, Indepedent

Cons: Rude, Selfish

What I really really like about Shefali is how straightforward she is. She will just do and say what she feels not caring about other contestants, she knows what she is doing. And she is someone who is not much into groupism, more of neutral. The reason why she is disliked by many is she can get really rude sometimes, like there r things she could have said nicely instead of just being rude and she is one of the least friendliest person in this house, and this season is about communication which is why she has lacked behind.

6. Aarti Singh

Pros: Loyal, True Friend

Con: Influenced, Biased, Weak performer

Good thing about Aarti is that she is loyal. She will always be on her friend's side and take stand for them. But what I dont like about her she is that she is biased. A lot of ppl criticized Rashmi for not taking stand for others just cause they are her rival, but I am surprised not many people took Aarti's name here. All she cares about is mostly her friend especially Siddhart. It's good she is a true friend but she shld think about others too. And I am definately not liking her game, she has no strategy, no offence to Aarti fans I found her to be the least deserving to stay in this BB house. She has got lucky most of the times.

So here is my analysis. Well I am no professional critics but I do this once from last two seasons, I wrote what I felt.

Most of you may not 100% agree with me, because everyone has a diff POV. Do feel free to express your opinions on what you feel about the contestants. I am not 100% right either, just wrote what I felt and noticed.

Edited by randomfancrics - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Honestly I think this is the best unbiased view of contestants and I agree with all you have mentioned 😃

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

I like your analysis. My favorite this season also is Asim but I think Siddharth will emerge as the winner. 
Asim is genuine and real but he’s a bit naive. He doesn’t seem to be well versed with Reality shows and I don’t think he’s seen previous seasons of BB as such so he plays with his heart and a lot of times is very naive. His temper is his problem, but I think he’s gotten enough lectures and feedback so I’m sure he will control those outbursts. 

He’s friendly with everyone but Shukla is his Friend and I think he treats him like a big Bro and looks lost because of Shukla’s influence, which is the one thing ruining his game. 

I think the reason most people who like Asim like him is because he’s genuine and Real. But yeah he’s not a smart player coz I don’t think the guy has any strategy on how to play. 

I liked your evaluation of Rashmi too. She’s over emotional( and it’s annoying how she’s crying a lot) but I think she’s a nice person. Sadly she’s not a gamer too.

S2590 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I like your post and your analysis of each contestants were good even I think shukla will win as his strategies are really good he has loyal army and he has kept paras away from him who has habit of influencing people what makes him more likeable to people compare to paras is the group he hangs out with it paras is playing political game where as he is playing clean game.

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Extremely well-written and I think a very balanced review of the contestants. 👍🏼

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

Honestly I think this is the best unbiased view of contestants and I agree with all you have mentioned 😃

Thank u 😃

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho

I like your analysis. My favorite this season also is Asim but I think Siddharth will emerge as the winner. 
Asim is genuine and real but he’s a bit naive. He doesn’t seem to be well versed with Reality shows and I don’t think he’s seen previous seasons of BB as such so he plays with his heart and a lot of times is very naive. His temper is his problem, but I think he’s gotten enough lectures and feedback so I’m sure he will control those outbursts. 

He’s friendly with everyone but Shukla is his Friend and I think he treats him like a big Bro and looks lost because of Shukla’s influence, which is the one thing ruining his game. 

I think the reason most people who like Asim like him is because he’s genuine and Real. But yeah he’s not a smart player coz I don’t think the guy has any strategy on how to play. 

I liked your evaluation of Rashmi too. She’s over emotional( and it’s annoying how she’s crying a lot) but I think she’s a nice person. Sadly she’s not a gamer too.

Same here even I think Shukla will win. I also find Asim really naive, and I really really want Asim to go very far. My favs in each BB season forget winning, they didnt even make to finals 😭 all of my fav each season  were evicted just before final (i.e in top 5 or 6) besides my fav last season. 

My friends were discussing the other day about their favs in BB and they asked me who was my fav and they said Asim and they were like shirt utarta hai isliye 🤦🏽‍♀️😆 i never choose my favs based on looks but somehow all my favs in each season were good looking 😆

I really like Rashmi a lot, she is my 2nd fav infact but for some reason in social media not many ppl like here neither in this forum and I still dont get it why. And she is definately not the most dogla.

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: S2590

I like your post and your analysis of each contestants were good even I think shukla will win as his strategies are really good he has loyal army and he has kept paras away from him who has habit of influencing people what makes him more likeable to people compare to paras is the group he hangs out with it paras is playing political game where as he is playing clean game.

I didnt like Shukla this much besides first week and this week I kinda like him. He is turning out to be a true and genuine friend. Paras influences a lot and he instigates too, he was the reason why most of the tasks got cancelled he is the one who started things and then others copied him. as for paras i dont really like him but i feel he isn't so bad but he isn't a gem either 😆

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival

Extremely well-written and I think a very balanced review of the contestants. 👍🏼

Thank u 😊

Campfire thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You gave Arti the traits of a pet dog 😆

Edited by Campfire - 4 years ago