Arakshi OS --- Another Night (Horror)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Another Night 

Chapter # 1

Was it a dream or my wish....

I was awakened by the movement of the bed. "I can't sleep," she whispered as she crawled into bed with me and under my arms.

I fell back to sleep. I woke in the morning cold, clutching the dress they had buried her in ...... Not sure why I started from there, I mean it is a stupid place to start right?

Now you already know how this ends. What the hell, to late now, let's see .... Let's go back about six months.

All this 'me time' didn't leave many open spaces for someone else in my life. At least that is what I told myself when I was sitting home alone and not doing anything. It is easier than thinking no one was interested. 

So I was on the way back into the area after lunch where i was before.  I got to the counter a woman turns around in front of me and stepped right into me, spilling her very hot cappuccino,  what the heck drink all over me sending me into a very entertaining dance. 

When it finally cooled enough to allow my voice to return, I spun around to let loose on the asshole that drentched me in this crap. I came face to face with a dream. She was adorable and had the cutiest little smile and when her soft voice said, "OMG, I am so sorry." I was lost. All I wanted to do was look at her. 

I realized that I was just standing there, staring at her, with what I can only assume was a very dopey look on my face, so I summoned back my brains from their vacation and told her, "It's fine, don't worry, most of the stuff should come out when I finally get home." 

I just couldn't get her smile out of my mind.  I was not really there. I went home with the same mindset, she was all I could picture, all I could think about. I got home and looked at the stained shirt and wondered how bad it would be when I could get it cleaned.

I wasn't on the schedule the next day and I was fairly busy going back and forth between a few commitments. 

The next day though, when I showed up for job, there was a box waiting for me at the front counter. I took it around the counter and sat on the stool.

Inside the box was a Shirt, just like the one I was wearing the other day, same  color same brand same collection. I couldn't believe it. I mean mine was a good seven years old. There was a note with the prettiest handwriting

Stranger Man I am so very sorry for the accident and I wanted to make it up to you. I spent yesterday going to many stores until I found you a new shirt. I hope you like it. "Sakshi."

hows it hope you all like it...

a little bit of horror and suspense...

pls post your reviews so i can continue it further /...

Arakshian.

wow beautiful banner awesome start thanks please do continue soon

Wow new Arakshi story yeyeyeye 🥳🥳

Very interesting  start 🤓

Please continue 

Eagerly waiting for next update 😊❤️❤️

Hey 

Thank you for new ARAKSHI story 

Nice and interesting... 

Continue soon. 

And PM me if possible 

thanks for new arakshi story

its beautiful

so their first meet was very happening 

he was mesmerized with her smile can imagine mrunal's smile!

and she gifted him shirt for spoiling his shirt

waiting for next update

Edited by Marathi_Mulgi - 4 years ago
Wow new arakshi storyyy.. Nice Loved the starting.. Arjun & Sakshi's encounter was damn good.. Arjun forget his anger... Pehali nazar mein dil de bait gaye... Sakshi gift him a Shirt..How sweet... Overall beautiful update.. Pls continue soon Tqs for new story

hi

thank you for new arakshi story

nice start

continue soon 

who is waiting for next night....?

please update next part of this