Colors & Big Boss's Master Plan???

Posted: 4 years ago

why did they bring Salman's ladli cute si pachhis saal ki bachhi Sana's arch rival Himanshi into the game?

Sana is getting Salman, salman ke chamche and audience support with her fake cute acting. aage jake ye bachhi yeda banke peda jaroor khayegi. which can hurt Colors and Big Boss's fav contestants Rashmi & Shukla's winning chances. Sana's rising popularity ko kisi bhi haal mein suppress karna hai. so they started playing games, and brought Sana's enemy Himanshi into the BB house who can bring out the worst side of Sana and make public dislike Sana and stop voting for her. automatically Shukla aur Rashmi ke chances badd jayega to win the trophy. and show ki TRP bhi skyrocket ho jayega due to ugly fights between Sana-Himanshi. ek teer do nishan. well played colors and BB team👏

Yaar ab toh aisa hi lag raha hai. Still I'm being hopeful here. BB should not do mud slinging here.

Sana is not popular than Shukla nd Rashmi.

Originally posted by chirpyhapibird

Sana is not popular than Shukla nd Rashmi.

Shukla aur Rashmi popular honge. but iss mein se vote karne wale kitne honge. saare daily soap lovers from village and chhota town dont care about voting. they just watch and forget😆

Originally posted by sanalicious

Sana ke naam par conspiracies bhi shuru..... this is hilarious 🤣

hai na maze ki baat. haslo. kyunki laughter is the best medicine. waise bhi hasne pe tax thodi lagte hai?🤣

Keep them coming... Sana fans need entertainment

kyun. are you not satisfied with Sana's entorrtointment?😲

I am sure Sana is giving a loott to BB creatives n Salman Khan.

Nah haters are more entertaining

@bold: dusre thread mein aap pucha tha na when did I name call members. FYI isse kehte hai personal attack on members😆

Originally posted by hasini009

kyun. are you not satisfied with Sana's entorrtointment?😲

🤣

I know right.. this is really injustice for sana 😒

How can she fake and provoke now, she cannot continue her old fake game and now have to start new game otherwise her bad side will come out 😭

Colors did all this to show shahnaaz real side and make people hate her 😡 biased BB 😆