Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grey-licious thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Autumn09

I don't know if you have seen KZK 1 or not, but even with all those ridiculous marriages, one was invested in AnuPre. Their love story was deep and not as idiotic. I'm not saying that CVs show AnuPre together otherwise the rail ki patri theme would not hold. Separate them but not because of Komo or Bajaj. They can have their own issues. I agree Parth and Erica, though are good actors but they are not as great as the likes of Param Singh, Kunal Kapoor, Shweta Tiwari, Ronit Roy (Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha fame) and their acting only can't alone hold the audience but even Cezzane wasn't as good as Shweta or Ronit, still the character audience most cared about in KZK1 was him. 

So you agree right that this season AnuPre's story is idiotic.....that's why we are not even able to connect with AnuPre this time 

Season 1 AnuPre was classic and they didn't even did some cheap harkatein to show their so called soulmate love 

Cezenne Khan was so much better than Parth ...Parth is NOTHING in front of him 

And his portrayal was like a dhabba on the name of Anurag Basu

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Grey-licious

So you agree right that this season AnuPre's story is idiotic.....that's why we are not even able to connect with AnuPre this time 

Season 1 AnuPre was classic and they didn't even did some cheap harkatein to show their so called soulmate love 

I don't like Parth bt I disagree here. Basu was never a great char in 1st place. 

I think Parth degraded himself by playing Basu after Manik. 

Bt some people are now liking s1 Basu after watching pirated Kabir Singh.

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kabiraa

I don't like Parth bt I disagree here. Basu was never a great char in 1st place. 

I think Parth degraded himself by playing Basu after Manik. 

Bt some people are now liking s1 Basu after watching pirated Kabir Singh.

I liked season 1 Anurag 

His acting was so good that I can feel his pain through his eyes only 

I was neutral viewer 

I liked PRB n AP both 

But I didn't liked hiten wala Anurag 

INSTIGATOR thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

I liked season 1 Anurag 

His acting was so good that I can feel his pain through his eyes only 

I was neutral viewer 

I liked PRB n AP both 

But I didn't liked hiten wala Anurag 

Hiten was good as PM. 

Anurag didn't suit him.

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well, I won't say that Parth is a bad actor, it's just that I don't connect to him as I did with Cezenne's portrayal of Anurag. Maybe it's because I was a kid then, Maybe Parth is too popular and I usually prefer lesser known actors as then we are more invested in the character than off screen gossips. I feel Parth is better than Erica, Hina and KSG but I don't connect with him as I did in KZK 1.

KamikazeKinght01 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Arey wah yaha pe s1 discussion chal raha hain!! First oppo ko jisne kaha ki whether she had watched kzk1 or not... I laughed so hard. :p

Anupre1 was..  Sorry IS classic. They will reamin so. 10 years from now the audinece will forget EricaParth but yet we 90's kid will always rememeber cezanne shweta. We were that much into them. You know why? Coz we right back then never tried to manipulate the story line. We accepted the fate, the chadacters the way they were. We gave the makers full space to portray the characters unlike present viewers. Ye nahi acha, wo nahi acha... Stop it yaar! Its as show.. Sit, have patient n watch it where's it going. In arguement we are failing to see the emotions behind characters. Now when we see a scene our first intension is, wait! What the fu*k is going on? Previously we used to feel the emo but now we only think to argue. 

Without bajaj n komo the story will be monotonus... What do you want? Kumkumbhagya? 3 months taq eki kidnapping chal raha tha.. Tawbah! Milte hain phir bicharte hain...   That show sucks big time to me. Anupre ke emotioms last season was so painful coz there was no hope for them to meet. They actually lived their lives apart.... Were not selfish, were not promoting soulmates dialogues. And if THIS season has norhing like these then the soul reasons are the audinece only. 

Well, I won't say that Parth is a bad actor, it's just that I don't connect to him as I did with Cezenne's portrayal of Anurag. Maybe it's because I was a kid then, Maybe Parth is too popular and I usually prefer lesser known actors as then we are more invested in the character than off screen gossips. I feel Parth is better than Erica, Hina and KSG but I don't connect with him as I did in KZK 1.

I also dont understand how can people say cez was a bad actor!! Matlab... I watch the epis repeatedly n he was fabulous in his role... Yeah he sucked on some scenes terribly (mostly emo scenes) but again i havent yet found a male actor who's very much good in emo scenes...  Umm... RR was good in emo scenes as RB.. I can only mentiom one name.

Its hard to make the same impression as originals and here Parica have just got strong competitors. I would have never signed for kzk2 if offered no matter how good i would have been. The things are unmatchable n i would not destroy the nostalgia..   

Grey-licious thumbnail

Originally posted by: KamikazeKinght01

Arey wah yaha pe s1 discussion chal raha hain!! First oppo ko jisne kaha ki whether she had watched kzk1 or not... I laughed so hard. :p

Anupre1 was..  Sorry IS classic. They will reamin so. 10 years from now the audinece will forget EricaParth but yet we 90's kid will always rememeber cezanne shweta. We were that much into them. You know why? Coz we right back then never tried to manipulate the story line. We accepted the fate, the chadacters the way they were. We gave the makers full space to portray the characters unlike present viewers. Ye nahi acha, wo nahi acha... Stop it yaar! Its as show.. Sit, have patient n watch it where's it going. In arguement we are failing to see the emotions behind characters. Now when we see a scene our first intension is, wait! What the fu*k is going on? Previously we used to feel the emo but now we only think to argue. 

Without bajaj n komo the story will be monotonus... What do you want? Kumkumbhagya? 3 months taq eki kidnapping chal raha tha.. Tawbah! Milte hain phir bicharte hain...   That show sucks big time to me. Anupre ke emotioms last season was so painful coz there was no hope for them to meet. They actually lived their lives apart.... Were not selfish, were not promoting soulmates dialogues. And if THIS season has norhing like these then the soul reasons are the audinece only. 

Absolutely correct

Grey-licious thumbnail

Parth was only popular among MTV or Channel viewers