Why do you think Prerna loves Anurag & elevates him above all?

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Putting this question across, to all ANUPRE LOVERS as i am interested to know different perspectives. Would be very kind of you, if PreRish lovers/stans could stay away from this post.

Today Amanat284 PMed me this question and this is what i replied to her:

From what i have understood of Pre, she being a characterised as a dreamer, most probably she might have been a very lonely person at heart from her childhood. This i understood during the Bajaj track because that would be why she could connect to him so easily because she could sense his loneliness & at the end of the track, we even got her saying the same to Kuki. But, what made her different from Bajaj is that, she never blamed anyone for her situations and is even fine to be alone if that brings happiness to her loved ones. She never expects anyone to understand her. So, it is in such a situation that Anu tells her during NB track that he knows she is doing it out of some majboori. Isn't that enough for her to realise that who he is to her? Anu is that person who understood her silence even when her whole family failed to understand her act. And he not only understood it; inspite of several setbacks & warnings from Pre herself, he didn't back off. He fought even with his life to save her. What else does she need to elevate or prioritise him in her life? She doesn't want to be important to anyone else other than Anu because he was the first one to make her feel that she was important to him. Her family indeed did love her; but probably due to their life's hardships of a middleclass family & with 4children, she might not have got enough attention which happens with most of middle children in every family. In any family, the eldest & youngest ones are the ones who get a larger share of attention from parents. After Shivi & Mahesh came, Pre would have been less attended to, though she never has complained about it. Because, she understood & accepted her family surroundings & her parent's limitations. So, Anu was the first person who at many points conveyed to her that his full attention is on her. That is how he started making a place in her heart. The influence of thornbird story & her lack of conviction is what made her behave strangely in first Komo track. But, the Bajaj track gave her the realisation that how much she is important to Anu & that Anu will not survive without her in his life. So, now she will be all the more fierce in her love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Nice post Grace 🤗

He was the one who fought with everyone including his own mother along with Naveen Babu. He was the one for whom her heart beats and she realised what it means to love someone. She strongly believes in thornbird story and so she always ends up sacrificing herself for her loved ones. Anurag has been someone who reads beyond what is shown to him on face. He understands her silence and that's what makes them so special for each other 😃

Prerna clearly said that she wants to be special only for him and no-one else. Loved your take once again Grace 🤗

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Nice post Grace 🤗

He was the one who fought with everyone including his own mother along with Naveen Babu. He was the one for whom her heart beats and she realised what it means to love someone. She strongly believes in thornbird story and so she always ends up sacrificing herself for her loved ones. Anurag has been someone who reads beyond what is shown to him on face. He understands her silence and that's what makes them so special for each other 😃

Prerna clearly said that she wants to be special only for him and no-one else. Loved your take once again Grace 🤗

As long as Pre's heart beats for Anu & viceversa, no passing cloud or iconic character is going will succeed to get into Anu's or Pre's frame of mind. Whenever one of them is in a problem, the other will be the lighthouse to each other. That is how they are destined to be.

FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

no  grace  i dont agree on that lonely part .i dont think prerna got so attention from her faimly everybody just love her .even everybody so proud of her as she  beat some goons for eve teasing  everynody support her .

what  i understand pre as character .she love to expolre pain .she want to understand what is pain .dard kya hota . .she want to show that dard me bhi rahkar issan khush ho sakta hai .pain can be beautifull.my loved one should be happy  even i have to be in pain.

but when anurag came in her life  anu  give that immese happiness in her  life no wonder she drawn towards him .she start thinking life can be very beautifull .somebody  is  there who can die for her happiness .

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi grace.lovely post!

Prerna was the one who believed  in thorn bird pain. She always dreamt of that love which you get only by surpassing pain. But she had not experienced it until her story with anurag started 

She always wanted a lover who will be madly in love and make her mad in love too

She also thought that anurag cant be that guy because he is very practical and not dreamy like her.

Anurag on the other hand appears to be calm n composed but he has an array of emotions hidden inside which prerna brought out.

He is much more pagal, dewana than prerna. 

Prerna is like the river here who meets her sea and flows along with him...wherever he takes her

After bajajs track she came to know her importance  in anurags life n yes......now she will fight for him with much zeal

Edited by reeyacute - 4 years ago
Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: moniloveanupre

no  grace  i dont agree on that lonely part .i dont think prerna got so attention from her faimly everybody just love her .even everybody so proud of her as she  beat some goons for eve teasing  everynody support her .

what  i understand pre as character .she love to expolre pain .she want to understand what is pain .dard kya hota . .she want to show that dard me bhi rahkar issan khush ho sakta hai .pain can be beautifull.my loved one should be happy  even i have to be in pain.

but when anurag came in her life  anu  give that immese happiness in her  life no wonder she drawn towards him .she start thinking life can be very beautifull .somebody  is  there who can die for her happiness .

Bold - Moni....this part i agree with you. But what i have posted above is why she got attracted to tragic stories or pain. Because, she could identify herself with those characters. And the reason why she could identify with them is because of that melancholic pain that arises from loneliness. Bajaj too was lonely due to the circumstances in his childhood. But that led to him becoming a ruthless & tough person, which he used as a coverup to hide his pain. Whereas Pre being the more selfless & understanding character she is, found or maybe even trained herself to find happiness in pain. And that maybe how she got attracted to tragic stories and why, even after going through all what has happened to her in the past few months starting from her father's demise till now, she is still staying strong, without breaking down. And in all these, Anu's love was an unexpected turn that happened in her life. As you said, it is the immense happiness he brought in her life that drew her towards him. And that is why her happiness was shortlived when AnuKom marriage happened and she believed that he dumped her for Komo. Hence she came back for revenge. But now, that is not the case. Today she is content with the fact that she was, is & will be always important to Anu and how much ever you may try to twist things to make her believe otherwise, she will not doubt him. Because Anu before his ML happened has proved both through first Komo track & Bajaj track how much he loves her & to what extent he can go, though the ways might not be acceptable to a third person. And as always, these both psychos is not going to bother or mind about what a third person will think of them & their love. And that is what makes it special. ❤️

Enlightened21 thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeyacute

Hi grace.lovely post!

Prerna was the one who believed  in thorn bird pain. She always dreamt of that love which you get only by surpassing pain. But she had not experienced it until her story with anurag started 

She always wanted a lover who will be madly in love and make her mad in love too

She also thought that anurag cant be that guy because he is very practical and not dreamy like her.

Anurag on the other hand appears to be calm n composed but he has an array of emotions hidden inside which prerna brought out.

He is much more pagal, dewana than prerna. 

Prerna is like the river here who meets her sea and flows along with him...wherever he takes her

After bajajs track she came to know her importance  in anurags life n yes......now she will fight for him with much zeal

Bold - That is the truth. Kuch log kitna bhi humgaama kar dega, unless she decides on her own, she will always be that Anu's Pre whose midas touch only has the ability to bring back that old bubbly Pre in her.❤️

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Something that has been conveniently forgotten in this forum  This is the Anurag Basu Prerna fell in love with and why wouldn’t she? 

She never expects anyone to understand her. So, it is in such a situation that Anu tells her during NB track that he knows she is doing it out of some majboori. Isn't that enough for her to realise that who he is to her? Anu is that person who understood her silence even when her whole family failed to understand her act. And he not only understood it; inspite of several setbacks & warnings from Pre herself, he didn't back off. He fought even with his life to save her. What else does she need to elevate or prioritise him in her life? She doesn't want to be important to anyone else other than Anu because he was the first one to make her feel that she was important to him

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago

Because He is her Sukoon as same goes for him. 

They both knows the limit of madness they have for each other ..... and honestly love this Madness part of their Lovestory .... What is Love without Madness !!!

As Prerna herself once said “ Meri life mein Mujhe koi Aisa chahiye ho khud bhi Deewana ho aur Mujhe bhi Deewana kar dein” and it’s was during NB kidnap track she said “ Meri life mein Mujhe Kaisa life partner chahiye Mujhe pata chal gaya hain “ ........ 

AnuPre Love is Unconditional..... They did not fell for the goodness ... that they already knew .... but it was Madness that attracted them towards each other . 

The ever so simple Anurag who has Streak of Madness and the ever so innocent Prerna who has a that same Madness and Ziddipan like Anurag ... 

it’s their Heart that pulls them towards each other .... and I love that abt AnuPre lovestory .... it’s not because She sudharofied him or he has been the ultimate knight in shining for her .....

Just simple Heart and Madness pull ..... bas !!!! And till their Heart don’t get want It needs they both will never be Happy ...

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Something that has been conveniently forgotten in this forum  This is the Anurag Basu Prerna fell in love with and why wouldn’t she? 

She never expects anyone to understand her. So, it is in such a situation that Anu tells her during NB track that he knows she is doing it out of some majboori. Isn't that enough for her to realise that who he is to her? Anu is that person who understood her silence even when her whole family failed to understand her act. And he not only understood it; inspite of several setbacks & warnings from Pre herself, he didn't back off. He fought even with his life to save her. What else does she need to elevate or prioritise him in her life? She doesn't want to be important to anyone else other than Anu because he was the first one to make her feel that she was important to him

@Bold : I feel this is the main reason for her love. As a girl you see different kinds of relationship with different people. With your parents, with friends etc etc but then there is one relationship which is transparent than those other relationships. I can totally understand why she spook those lines in the last track. He's never giving up on her despite society and family stopping him many times. He made her his life like oxygen without which he would die. 

Anu who only used to speak 4 words and never took part in others business, always being restricted to his family and his beliefs and polite to everyone suddenly one fine day gave that up for a girl. His life's only goal was to be a good businessman to support his family and be a good son. But ever since he started breaking those self build walls for a girl who was actually just a friend, then that girl started seeing that change in him and eventually started getting emotionally invested in his liking disliking his choices and " uski bato se farak padne laga" "kuy ho tum ase?" "kuy karte hu tum ye sab mere liye".

(I think i never felt such emotion as when anu was actually in hospital after an accident during NB time he said " Sorry bhagvanji me abhi apke pase nahi aaskta because i have to save pre first" that was the first time i felt he truly didn't care about his condition his pain but only cared about saving pre)

They both have seen many ups and downs till now and many more too see and also has many issues between them regarding their lack of communication, problems with family members but one thing pre can't erase is that what anu has done for her until now by saving her many times and by giving her that haaq and position in life that he doesn't see any life without her. She is ready to endure pain upon pain because deep down she feels he is that guy who is worth the fight for. 

Their way of dealing with problems is not ideal but every time problem comes they fight to be the shield for one another. They are ready to apply self inflict pain like thornbird so that the other gets free from that pain. Though anu's definition of love is different but they do have many similarities hence i feel they are not perfect but they are not complete without each other.

let people think whatever but i love my unpopular and Pagal  ziddi (thanks RS for this word) 😆 anupre.

Sorry for such a long essay😆 also i am writing this as why pre feels anu's love above everything. In future if grace opens why anu feels pre's love above everything take too.😉😆

AnuPre ❤️ 

Edited by BombayGirl10 - 4 years ago