Akshay denies HF4 fudging, says Fox Stars has credibility to maintain - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by blue-ice.1

The people who use BOI numbers to call everyone and their dog as fudgers are the biggest idiots in the world....BOI inko khuleaam troll karta hai🤣

arre moorkhon....if Simbaa can make that much money...then why not H4....Akki is 10 times bigger than Ranveer and Houseful is a popular series..

Bus mujhe itna kehna hai...ki jo log kehte hain ki Indian audience evolve ho gayi hai...Simbaa and H4 is your answer to that🤣

You need to understand, Kaabil, Krish 3 and Shivaay and so on are not called fudgers just because of BOI. Sites like koimoi, indicine also had figures on same line. Aap ko nahi maana mat maano, don't call others idiots.

Also no offense, but no one and I repeat no one has credibility to maintain in bollywood😆

Originally posted by zehreeli.kheer

Also no offense, but no one and I repeat no one has credibility to maintain in bollywood😆

I don't think anyone in BW even knows the true figures, neither Taran or Komal or BOI or whoever. Everyone plays their own game for their own reasons. 

These guys like Taran get freebies like laptops and vacations. Who the heck runs BOI? Do people actually know? It's just a random website. 

Nobody has any credibility. 

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

You need to understand, Kaabil, Krish 3 and Shivaay and so on are not called fudgers just because of BOI. Sites like koimoi, indicine also had figures on same line. Aap ko nahi maana mat maano, don't call others idiots.

Tumhe thodi na bola hai..🤔.twitter per jo samosa bech rahe hain unko bola hai Bhaiyaa😆

Originally posted by regnow

I don't think anyone in BW even knows the true figures, neither Taran or Komal or BOI or whoever. Everyone plays their own game for their own reasons. 

These guys like Taran get freebies like laptops and vacations. Who the heck runs BOI? Do people actually know? It's just a random website. 

Nobody has any credibility. 

I seriously don't have a problem in people believing whoever they want...I have a big problem when people call others fudgers based on the one they believe..

even bollyhungamra week1 125crs

and boi week1 137cr

aisa pehli bar hua ha 🤣

Originally posted by Phenomenal_One

even bollyhungamra week1 125crs

and boi week1 137cr

aisa pehli bar hua ha 🤣

Bollywood hungama (Taran) 6 days is 125 crore my man, not one week. 

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

I don’t know much about Shivaay so won’t comment on that. BOI is largely at the root of the Roshans’ reputation for fudging and it is simply untrue that BOI figures match Koimoi and Indicine for Kaabil and K3

Kaabil lifetime collection 126.58 Cr Koimoi; 126.86 Cr Indicine; 86.54 Cr BOI

Krrish 3 lifetime collection 240.50 Cr Koimoi; 221.32 Cr Indicine; 175.83 Cr BOI

Now of those three trade sources which is the biggest outlier?

Indicine specifically addressed the Kaabil-Raees inflation controversy and said that BOI was under reporting Kaabil collection http://www.indicine.com/movies/bollywood/kaabil-raees-inflated-figures-estimates/ In part they said:
“The ‘trade source’ which most people quote, has been at it too over the first few days. Not including collections from the dubbed versions is wrong and completely writing off one film on the first day of release itself is unethical, especially in a clash when the reports aren’t as bad as Mohenjo Daro. Also, 5% inflation of one film and 5% deflation (reduction) of the other, can make a massive difference to the final outcome.”

There is right now a thread about BOI reducing War collection  - when other trade sources are reporting 300cr has been reached. 

Originally posted by shogun

Bollywood hungama (Taran) 6 days is 125 crore my man, not one week. 

please check :) bollyhungama official site

Originally posted by Phenomenal_One

please check :) bollyhungama official site

Ooo snap my bad. You are right. Taran went back and edited today it seems. Just yesterday it was 6 days 125 crore now it is like you said one week. 😓