Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Akshay denies HF4 fudging, says Fox Stars has credibility to maintain - Page 3

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: shogun

Ooo snap my bad. You are right. Taran went back and edited today it seems. Just yesterday it was 6 days 125 crore now it is like you said one week. 😓

LOL thats y i m saying never seen boi giving more n taran komal less ðŸĪŠðŸ˜›

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Filmistan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Nobody reports accurate figures. But we can get an idea of the range. If, say, movie A earned 200 crores at the box-office, the real figures could be 220 crores or 180 crores.

That's why it's imperative to look at the range rather than the exact figures. Sultan crossed 300 crores and 3 Idiots crossed 200 crores. They were movies on the mark, so reality could be that Sultan made 298 crores and 3I made 198 crores. Or, they might have made 315 and 215 crores respectively. But that's not important in that case because Sultan and 3I are recognized as bonafide blockbusters.

There are exceptions like Krrish 3, Kaabil, Shivaay, and now Housefull where the makers/trade report gross figures as net or fudge numbers beyond the norm. And, apart from Krrish 3, none of them are bonafide hits let alone blockbusters.

I'm not surprised by BOI inflating Housefull numbers. They've been an Akshay Kumar propaganda machine for about 2 years now and that coincides with Reshma managing Akshay.

Edited by SaayaOfKaaya - 4 years ago