Akshay denies HF4 fudging, says Fox Stars has credibility to maintain

Posted: 4 years ago

Akshay Kumar denies the allegations that 'Housefull 4' box-office numbers were fudged

While a section of the media and trade analysts have claimed that box-office fihures of Akshay Kumar's new release, "Houseful 4", have been exaggerated, the star says that there is no way that the film's credible co-producers -- Fox Star Studio -- would disseminate wrong information officially.

Written By I.A.N.S  13177 reads  Mumbai  Published: November 2, 2019 06:10 pm

Akshay Kumar slams the allegations that 'Housefull 4' box-office numbers were fudged

"There is a studio called Fox Star Studios (involved with the film). It has big credibility. It is a corporate company. It runs from Los Angeles. It is not possible. We should use our brains. They make films of millions and millions of dollars and for them, an increase (in collections) by three or five means nothing. So, let's talk sense. They (Fox Star Studios) are writing it on their own (Twitter) handle and it goes everywhere, they have to report to everyone. Nobody is going to lie (on) this," Akshay said."Houseful 4" also features Riteish Deshmukh, Bobby Deol, Kriti Sanon, Pooja Hegde and Kriti Kharbanda. The film has been the biggest Diwali weekend release this year. It opened during the festive weekend with two other releases -- "Made In China" and "Saand Ki Aankh".The multistarrer comedy has done big business so far, earning Rs 149.36 in the domestic market since its release on October 25, reports koimoi.comAkshay is unfazed that the nonsensical slapstick film has faced the flak of critics."I respect critics. It is important for people to be critics because it is like a barometer. Comedy is a tricky thing. The comedy I like, may not be liked by my wife. So, things will vary, even among the critics," Akshay said during a media interaction."I think only people who have written negative (reviews) will be able to explain why they have done so. Critics can say what they want but what the audience likes is reflected by box-office numbers. I think that is most important," said Akshay.

So what is the truth? 

Did Houseful4 fudge collection?

If yes how much??

Was it Krissh3, Kaabil or Shivaay level fudging of more than 30% or more?

If they didn't why are some saying?

Kaabil and Shivaay fudged their numbers?! By how much?!/?

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

Kaabil and Shivaay fudged their numbers?! By how much?!/?

Yes when these two released, collections were fudged by huge measurements, Shivaay and Kaabil never reached 100 crores, but producers claimed they did. Kaabil toh at one time was showing 130 crores nett, later on they claimed, it was gross😆. Movie ke time jaan bugh ke gross ko net collection bol k present kiya😆

Same with Shivaay. It claimed to have crossed 100 crores based on gross.😆

Dekha Babu bhaiya, chor ki daadhi mein tinka!

Originally posted by Cpt.DudleySmith

Dekha Babu bhaiya, chor ki daadhi mein tinka!

mujhe baas yeh janna haI how much fudging is done, Diwali releases collections are always shady.

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Yes when these two released, collections were fudged by huge measurements, Shivaay and Kaabil never reached 100 crores, but producers claimed they did. Kaabil toh at one time was showing 130 crores nett, later on they claimed, it was gross😆. Movie ke time jaan bugh ke gross ko net collection bol k present kiya😆

Same with Shivaay. It claimed to have crossed 100 crores based on gross.😆

According to you. Where is the proof? He said, she said isn't proof. Give us verified data, not hearsay. 

I didn't know shivay's numbers were fudged

Originally posted by Gewels

According to you. Where is the proof? He said, she said isn't proof. Give us verified data, not hearsay. 

The people who use BOI numbers to call everyone and their dog as fudgers are the biggest idiots in the world....BOI inko khuleaam troll karta hai🤣

arre moorkhon....if Simbaa can make that much money...then why not H4....Akki is 10 times bigger than Ranveer and Houseful is a popular series..

Bus mujhe itna kehna hai...ki jo log kehte hain ki Indian audience evolve ho gayi hai...Simbaa and H4 is your answer to that🤣

Deny kia? Matlab sachi muchi main fudge kia?