Bigg Boss 13

After Rashmi who will be the new target of SAAS gang

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Till now shukla gang always targetted Rashmi. Though salman and BB want to be blind not to see shukla gang always talk about Rashmi but we know shukla gang revolve around Rashmi.

Now as per them Rashmi is eliminated and new wild cards came. Who will be their next target in the house ?? Any guesses.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

They will attack each other

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Wohi dekhnaa h both rashmi n devo wont be there ab kya karege lol. Inka game h hi kya. Uparse as someone already made post khane ka kya hoga ab asim kaise roti se footage lega🤣 

Chotimotipsycho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Rashmi is in the secret room. She will be back and I think she’s going to do the attacking now. SR mein major spoon feeding for her and Devo to up their game is gonna happen. 

The WC’s are coming I don’t think I see Tehseen and Bhau getting alongwith Shukla at all. 

I feel we’ll see tables turned now and SAAS group is going to eventually break up and be targeted. I see Paras siding with them too, because Rashmi and Devo are going to hear his bitching sessions about them. 

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Well actually it was other way around😳 Mahira and Paras will carry forward the legacy 

JumpingViolets thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They will get busy with wildcards. Bb will give tasks like housemates VS wildcards? But if that happens Sid's new lawyers won't be able to join his group.

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Sana!🥺 Poor girl! 🥺

She dared to speak against Papa! 😡

Raina101 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mahira will be there new target.

The wildcards will be divided - Tehseen and Shefali will be in team SAAS

Khesari and Hindustan Bhai will be in Paras team.

Devoleena and Rashmi will not rejoin Paras team. Devoleena will join SAAS and Rashmi will probably form a new team with Arhaan and Himanshi. Quite possibly Khesari and Hindustan Bhai May join this team

Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Atmosphere will be better 

Two negative manipulative women are not around 

Mahira n shukla openly argue 

Arti had issue with Rashmi n Debo n they r not around 

Sana n Asim never targeted Rashmi n Debo

I m looking forward to see new people in the kitchen who can cook n feed people happily 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: DoremonLove

Wohi dekhnaa h both rashmi n devo wont be there ab kya karege lol. Inka game h hi kya. Uparse as someone already made post khane ka kya hoga ab asim kaise roti se footage lega🤣 

That's me who made topic on who will cook now ðŸ¤£