PVP-Ishita Co-Star Story

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

amazing interview just watch it❤😍

https://youtu.be/rkQb2DZwfL0

they are so similar in personalities and they share a common friend and took info of each other🤣and you guys will know why their chemistry is so fiery and passionate and how they crack personal jokes only known to them to perform their scenes,this where we get an idea of the extremely bold intimate hut scene being shot,they are house on fire and they don't argue at all

and of course pvp say she is very pretty😍❤

a beautiful friendship b/w them and the understanding b/w each other reflects their on-screen chemistry...this is why they are so comfortable with each other

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quiche thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for posting. I guess they are friends. Pragati is so articulate. Very well spoken. They both seem like nice humble people. 

Edited by Quiche - 4 years ago
Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Quiche

Thanks for posting. I guess they are like buddies. Pragati is so articulate. Very well spoken. They both seem like nice humble people. 

they are nice people and they share similar personalities only difference is ishita does get hyper at times while pvp trademark is always cool n calm

they share an amazing off-screen chemistry and comfort level that reflects on-screen and this is one reason why their scenes are so natural n real

Valannie thumbnail

@mages thanks for posting the interview.really they r adorable.but i personally feel that he is more comfortable wid ishita in talking n share his views in an interview than all other co-star of his from his previous shows.hope we get more interviews of them.was eagerly waiting to see them offscreeen after many days.

The way he said love u n the flying kisses was really adorable n admirable.🤗

haven't watched such co-star story of any 1till today!!!hats off to them .1more wish i have that they should win an award .hope my wish come true.

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Valannie

@mages thanks for posting the interview.really they r adorable.but i personally feel that he is more comfortable wid ishita in talking n share his views in an interview than all other co-star of his from his previous shows.hope we get more interviews of them.was eagerly waiting to see them offscreeen after many days.

most welcome...i fulfilled my promise🤗

they are similar in personalities furthermore the most important part she listens thats why he is more comfortable with her and that comfort level and chemistry reflects on-screen and this is one reason why their scenes comes so natural n real

yup hope to see more off-screen IV with them

The way he said love u n the flying kisses was really adorable n admirable.🤗

they respect each other alot not only as co-stars but also as humans with good heart...there are lots of qualities that ishita admires of pvp and her respect grows for him and vice-versa

infact someday i want ishita to introduce vatsal-pvp together,the guys will gel in a second and become house on fire

haven't watched such co-star story of any 1till today!!!hats off to them .1more wish i have that they should win an award .hope my wish come true.

I have seen lots but pvp-ishita co-star story is the most genuine and honest one for me

Stardust91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

OMG I lovee them; they are so sweet; and yes i think EVERYONE who works with PVP adores him. 

Also, he always says all his co-stars are perfect and he doesn't dislike anything about them. 

P.S. Kahaan hai woh log jo MSM ka example deke PVP ko bash karte the? Ab bolo???

Edited by Stardust91 - 4 years ago
Valannie thumbnail

@mages yes u indeed fullfilled the promise of uploading the interview thank u once again🤗🤗

Stardust91 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

they are similar in personalities furthermore the most important part she listens thats why he is more comfortable with her and that comfort level and chemistry reflects on-screen and this is one reason why their scenes comes so natural n real

Thisssss issaaaaa TRUTH!!!!! 

I feel Ishi does listen to him and like i said does not look here, there, everywhere, lets him talk, is not the loudest person on earth to his soft spoken ways. They are really alike. 

Mages thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stardust91

Thisssss issaaaaa TRUTH!!!!! 

I feel Ishi does listen to him and like i said does not look here, there, everywhere, lets him talk, is not the loudest person on earth to his soft spoken ways. They are really alike. 

@sia...i dislike those people who interrupts while someone else is talking and when that someone else is talking that person looks disinterested,they might not show in words but body language speaks one common one is looking here n there while the person is talking...i dislike the behaviour and i come across many such types co-star stories and IV

this is why i personally say pvp-ishita IV is the most honest and genuine iV...there is respect b/w each other and for me respect is the most important

Stardust91 thumbnail

Yea with most beautiful co-star also, the gift segments were just the cutest things EVER. .. I loved them...especially the chocolates and the "hum dono milke khayenge"; the "hug the teddy, HUG HUG HUG"; the "mike testing mata rani ke darbar mein" "the aapke neighbours aapko dhake marke nikaldenge"; etc etc; many cute moments. 

HOWEVER, there were some segments where either people are just talking so much OVER him, or not letting him talk; or looking everywhere and I was like either people are tired and these journos are annoying them or they do not care and are being forced to give this interview. 

With Ishi though, I think there is a very balanced approach. 

There are people who are saying that the reason he speaks here and did not speak before is because he is more famous than Ishi and previously he was not as famous.