Im fed up with hatred comments

Yezabel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Everytime when Im here and check whats going on I see hatred comments towards Noor or people who are obsessed with ig cause they bring the issues from there to forum. I just want to say Im fed up with reading same 'Noor is bad....' comments and fed up to read whats the matter on ig ðŸ˜’. If you dont like the comments on other sm pls go there and tell to people that you dont like it. 

And funny thing is some people here get upset bc 'haters' use ig to spread negativity towards their fav couple but get very very happy when here on forum Noor get blamed, slapped, misbehaved...? So that means its allowed to blame Noor bc its criticize but when somebody does the same with shazan its spreading negativity right? This is for my hypocrisy just wanna to say that. 

I know that I dont have the right to shut up peoples mouth but pls try to control your hatred and pls pls dont bring other sm comments here to forum its my request to all. ðŸ¤”

Btw I dont like Noor ok. Yes Im fan of Samiksha Jaiswal but I hate her 'Noor'. So dont blame me with being biased pls. Ive commented here many times that Noors behavior is unbearable. 

Edited by Yezabel - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Oh, I have answer all your questions and have a thing or two to write about actual hypocrisy, bias and trying to silence any difference of opinion. 😆

I might post later if I think there is any point to stating my thoughts on this matter but I think, samajdar ke liye ishaara hi kaafi hota hai.

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
josejen thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Atleast this place is decent and people don’t use nasty words. There are people who peep into this forum, read all the posts and then go back to their IG accounts and call IF members with nasty names...Is that right??? 

People here are not obsessed with anybody. Nobody is spreading hatred here. Obsessive fans are the ones who does not know what is real and reel. Not only Noor, even Razia, Shayra and Azaan were critisized by the members of this forum:

As I said in my previous posts I am not here to fight with anyone.  This is the main reason I refrain from commenting here. 

Edited by josejen - 4 years ago
Yezabel thumbnail

Originally posted by: josejen

Atleast this place is decent and people don’t use nasty words. There are people who peep into this forum, read all the posts and then go back to their IG accounts and call IF members with nasty names...Is that right??? 

People here are not obsessed with anybody. Nobody is spreading hatred here. Obsessive fans are the ones who does not know what is real and reel. Not only Noor, even Razia, Shayra and Azaan were critisized by the members of this forum:

As I said in my previous posts I am not here to fight with anyone.  This is the main reason I refrain from commenting here. 

I dont know dear Im not regular ig user. I dont check ig and run back to forum for gossipping who said what on ig. I just know some SJ/ZKM fans. Dont even follow fanpages. Have my private account with family and friends thats it. 

Yes saw some weird posts on ig and didnt like it. Thats why I wanted to spend more time here and share my thoughts about Bahu Begum show but reading always same hatred comments about Noor and gossipping about ig people was too much.  

Anuteja10 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hi dear 

This forum is filled with hatters 

I can't believe why people talking like that 

We are here to discuss about the show not for bashing each other 

If people likes shazaan so go ahead but why always be nasty comments?? 

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

This forum is NOT full of haters and I have stated my own opinion regarding this with various posts on this forum.

If the story or characters are not to our liking we have stated it and criticised the WRITERS, creatives or producer...

Currently, Babu Begum does not inspired much discussion here. Many regular members have left or do not post anymore, but some people still come to the forum to complain about previous discussions.

Can everyone just relax and accept a difference of opinion please? 😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 4 years ago
jan.anima thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

This forum is NOT full of haters and I have stated my own opinion regarding this with various posts on this forum.

If the story or characters are not to our liking we have stated it and criticised the WRITERS, creatives or producer...

Currently, Babu Begum does not inspired much discussion here. Many regular members have left or do not post anymore, but some people still come to the forum to complain about previous discussions.

Can everyone just relax and accept a difference of opinion please? 😊

Completely agree with you. The only way to inspire discussion is to bring back trp. Once trp has fallen badly, it's difficult to get it back. Sad but true. Moreover despite being prime time slot, this serial can achieve the trp of 1.5 within 2 months if we have a good team.

Edited...

Also, like you said, be open to the difference in opinion and choice.

Edited by jan.anima - 4 years ago
josejen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anuteja10

hi dear 

This forum is filled with hatters 

I can't believe why people talking like that 

We are here to discuss about the show not for bashing each other 

If people likes shazaan so go ahead but why always be nasty comments?? 

Hello Anu.

To be frank this particular post was meant for me. People here are not happy with the way they flipped Noors character all of a sudden. There are a very handful who hate her but there are people who just criticise her character. Not only Noor even Shazaan, Razia, Khalid, Suraiya, Agsar, Yasmin, Ghazala, mashaqua and Dilrupa were criticised. A new entry will also be criticised at one point of stage. 

Some get highly offended because IG posts are being mentioned here. But the problem is those people come to this forum, check IF posts, go back and criticise IF members with nasty names. Anu you know what??? I am called as a dictator because I did not accept to one of the members posts🤣🤣🤣. You know me very well. Did I ever try to force my opinion on others in our previous forum😠🙄??? This is the main reason I don’t want to comment here. 

josejen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Yezabel

I dont know dear Im not regular ig user. I dont check ig and run back to forum for gossipping who said what on ig. I just know some SJ/ZKM fans. Dont even follow fanpages. Have my private account with family and friends thats it. 

Yes saw some weird posts on ig and didnt like it. Thats why I wanted to spend more time here and share my thoughts about Bahu Begum show but reading always same hatred comments about Noor and gossipping about ig people was too much.  

Why don’t you make the same request to IG people who post nasty comments. As I said earlier this place is atleast decent. We just criticise but we don’t tag other members with nasty names. 

Yezabel thumbnail

Why don’t you make the same request to IG people who post nasty comments. As I said earlier this place is atleast decent. We just criticise but we don’t tag other members with nasty names. 

Its bc I dont give a shi* whats going on on ig but seems like youre obsessed with it. So go and argue with this people on ig instead of gossipping and crying here bc you feel offended.