Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Would Aman have married Ada or Roshni if things were a lil different?

The_Twilight thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, I have been wondering something about Aman. I find him a complicated man. Just for the sake of argument lets consider the following scenario. 

Aman's marriage is not fixed yet. The talks are in progress with Ada and her family. Aman's family thinks Ada might be Ayana. Aman  has met Roshni in the same circumstances as depicted until the day they meet in Aman's library. Roshni's mom is not a courtesan. She is some ordinary widow.  Now Aman somehow found out that both Ada and Roshni are Ayana. 

Who will he marry? What do you guys think goes in Aman's head? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: VSCFan

Guys, I have been wondering something about Aman. I find him a complicated man. Just for the sake of argument lets consider the following scenario. 

Aman's marriage is not fixed yet. The talks are in progress with Ada and her family. Aman's family thinks Ada might be Ayana. Aman  has met Roshni in the same circumstances as depicted until the day they meet in Aman's library. Roshni's mom is not a courtesan. She is some ordinary widow.  Now Aman somehow found out that both Ada and Roshni are Ayana. 

Ada is not ayana its shown in episode.

The_Twilight thumbnail

I know. I am considering a hypothetical scenario. I want to know what goes in Aman's head. What people think about him? And how much that is different from what i think of him. 

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know. I am considering a hypothetical scenario. I want to know what goes in Aman's head. What people think about him? And how much that is different from what i think of him. 

I think if Ada is ayana then he would married her only . As ada is from london and is from respectable family. I think Aman is smitten by Roshni sometimes but her childish behaviour and talkitve nature irritates him like hell .

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Copying my reply

A weird situation, both are Ayana .

He will get to know both, like spend time with Ada to understand her as well. Then see, with whom he has a connect. 

Amphitrite thumbnail

I think it will be Adaa because she is known to his family also

And in a way the family may even want a high class daughter in law [atleast his mother] (not insulting anyone)

no one was knowing about Roshni sooo Adaa is the choice considered

If Baazigar has any say then for him it will be maybe Roshni

Last it depends on Aman with whom he wants to spend his life with

Edited by Alexia_Wilson - 4 years ago
The_Twilight thumbnail

Originally posted by: magicalM

I think if Ada is ayana then he would married her only . As ada is from london and is from respectable family. I think Aman is smitten by Roshni sometimes but her childish behaviour and talkitve nature irritates him like hell .

I like your answer. It makes sense.  May be thats what he would have done. 

As far as I think , I am not still not sure what he would have done. I guess I haven't paid enough attention to him so far. :) 

The_Twilight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Copying my reply

A weird situation, both are Ayana .

He will get to know both, like spend time with Ada to understand her as well. Then see, with whom he has a connect. 

me too copying my answer here. Now we will continue here. 

So  thats an examsheet answer! :D

Tell me what you think? What do you feel its should  be like? 

Lets consider no courtship and things like tht. 

I know he is not real and  the best person to answer this would be the author of the story but what if you were the author? What would you make him do? 

Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

And in a way the family may even want a high class daughter in law [atleast his mother] (not insulting anyone)

Loved your answer, way it should go.

Family background, status, then Baazigar and last is Aman..

The_Twilight thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson

Now 2 people in this thread think it would be Ada :) Would your answer be still the same if i let yo be the author of Aman's character? 

Edited by VSCFan - 4 years ago