Rashmi’s eviction - official twitter liked tweet about eviction

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I just saw her official twitter account, they liked a tweet about her eviction.

https://twitter.com/desaifanclub/status/1190309764661559296?s=21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoDada thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Glad to see the back of her if she is out ,only angle she had was shukla shukla shukla ,atleast now the game should get fun with wild cards

Originally posted by: Deviant_Pixel

I just saw her official twitter account, they liked a tweet about her eviction.

https://twitter.com/desaifanclub/status/1190309764661559296?s=21

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Originally posted by: MoDada

Glad to see the back of her if she is out ,only angle she had was shukla shukla shukla ,atleast now the game should get fun with wild cards

Even if you feel that the fact is she deserved to stay. That way Arti was nothing without Shukla. The wild cards will be shite, original contestants were good enough and shouldn’t have been replaced. 

MoDada thumbnail

She dug her own grave ,when she had the option to draw the task ,she choose to dig the hole now she fell into it 👏

Even if you feel that the fact is she deserved to stay. That way Arti was nothing without Shukla. The wild cards will be shite, original contestants were good enough and shouldn’t have been replaced. 

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

She dug her own grave ,when she had the option to draw the task ,she choose to dig the hole now she fell into it 👏

But the eviction was on basis of connections not votes so either way it wouldn’t have mattered. That’s what I don’t get, if that’s the criteria then why Salman blames Mahira?

MoDada thumbnail

Because this was ticket to the final and everyone was suppose to play for them selves ,if they did that and had the task in a draw the public would have had the choice to vote out the weekest link ,but no Rashmi and Devo wanted to play this task in the way she played it ,Shenaaz told them to draw and shefali said the same but they know better 

It was no secret if Paras won he was gona choose Mahira

But the eviction was on basis of connections not votes so either way it wouldn’t have mattered. That’s what I don’t get, if that’s the criteria then why Salman blames Mahira?

Edited by MoDada - 4 years ago
Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I was watching the show for rashmi and sid. If she gets eliminated for real then I don't want to see losers and doormat aarti with angry sid in the finals. Ughh I'll just give up watching the show, saves me time to be honest.

Deviant_Pixel thumbnail

Because this was ticket to the final and everyone was suppose to play for them selves ,if they did that and had the task in a draw the public would have had the choice to vote out the weekest link ,but no Rashmi and Devo wanted to play this task in the way she played it ,Shenaaz told them to draw and shefali said the same but they know better 

But they said that men chose their connections that’s how these three were voted out not due to the vote count. In this case task didn’t even matter.

MoDada thumbnail

Wild cards will bring in some entertainment i am sure which is better than rashmi ,shukla shukla shukla all the time

Originally posted by: Terenaina

I was watching the show for rashmi and sid. If she gets eliminated for real then I don't want to see losers and doormat aarti with angry sid in the finals. Ughh I'll just give up watching the show, saves me time to be honest.

MoDada thumbnail

The task mattered hence why mahira got the ticket to the finals

But they said that men chose their connections that’s how these three were voted out not due to the vote count. In this case task didn’t even matter.