An Episodic Review of 39th Episode of Vidya (31st October)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi All,

I am back with my summary and Episodic review for 39th episode(31st October) of Vidya. 

Sorry for the delay. Its a mahasangam epi of Vidya and chotisardarni serial.

•The episode starts with vidya going to Meher of chotiSardaarni house. Vidya asks for meher's husband Sarabjeet to help her in nanku's issue. she explains meher, Nanku's deeds.

Param, son of sarabjeet refuses to have food, vidya tells she will make gujiya for him, they go to kitchen.

She looked😍😍 in all.

Nanku shown, lawyer comes and tells your mom statement may go strong against you and you will be punished. Nanku says, if amma doesnt give statement, then other two ladies of his house wont go against him and he has already filed against vivek, it will be easy for nanku to come out in that case. lawyer says hearing is tomorrow

He got royal treatment in station🤷‍♀️ but thats how it is. what is he upto , to stop his mom from giving statement as to be seen

Here, in kitchen seeing automated stove, vidya asked how to light it, meher shows and vidya in smiles to see that. while preparing vidya cuts her finger, meher dresses her wound with home made medicine, vidya tells in their village also they do same, then, on vidya's instructions meher prepares gujiya, and they discuss meher current problem too.

Just saw Vidya❤😁

Nanku tells jagat, amma wont agree, she thought that she gave birth to good soul but I am corrupted bad one, he tells he will talk to kalindi. from lawyer phone,he calls kalindi and acts like crying, feeling sorry for his deeds and that he want to meet her once. he tells her vivek may file many cases against him, so dont know whether he will come out or not, so he wanted to talk to her once. first kalindi refuses saying ,amma wont allow, later falls for his fake crying and agrees to come.

He is a manipulator we knew, but even after living with him, knowing him well, she fall for his act and crying..😏 

Vidya house shown, diwali celeb on. Vidya is making rangoli. people are coming in. vivek arrives, everyone greets him, he wishes them, gives sweet to inlaws. He see vidya making rangoli and praise her for her rangoli. she greets him and tells she love doing this and at her maternal home, she decorates house with all colors  make ladoos with her mom but she dont like to burst characters. vivek tells her, same here, it causes pollution, vidya was like what, but manages by telling ,yes that too happens.

She looked😍😍😍, both looked❤ and the convo between them was light hearted , good and ❤.. To see them casual was❤ and the way she said happy diwali to him😊💕. Convo ended in typical vidya way☺ ,all good.

Then while they talk, Nanku's family arrives there. seeing them(His mom, wife and sister) , village people taunt them for his deeds. His mom asks sorry and tells she undersrands their behaviour and starts to leave from there, vidya stops her and tells ,they were not wrong in coming here. there is no fault of theirs in what nanku did. she asks them to celeb Diwali with them. Vivek agrees with vidya and make people understand it. they too agree and apologise to nanku's family.

As always vivek dialogues good, and we knew vidya-vivek will do this.

Then all goes in for pooja. pooja starts ..all praying. Kalindi was like she want to meet Nanku. Nanku says its easy to convince Kalindi, bcoz she loves me a lot and she can do anything to save me, she can die or kill for it...I dont want to lose, to win, i can do anything. All praying ...Kalindi looks how to go from there, when she tries to after giving her daughrer to ranjana, vivek gets a call, so he stands and goes to talk..he talks,kalindi looks on.

What is he upto with Kalindi..interesting..lets see whether vivek is able to find and break it.

Precap:

Vidya with param, he asks doubt in studies, she is worried.

P.S. will soon post the episode caps on this thread 

Edited by LuvSSever - 4 years ago

One question to all Vidya viewers.... what is the name of Bablu mother, Vidya mother in law ?

I know the answer😎

Originally posted by amrutha131

One question to all Vidya viewers.... what is the name of Bablu mother, Vidya mother in law ?

I know the answer😎

post it as a separate post Ammu..shall see how many answer come in.. I remember meekly that I heard it once and thought oh this was her name,shall use in written update like that.😄...I will msg you.

Originally posted by amrutha131

I know the answer😎

https://www.tribuneindia.com/news/-i-am-choosy-about-work/855608.html

found character name as 'Parbatiya Devi' in actor's interview😊