incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Matter sorted, nice scene between Kabir and rani, really likes the way she called him bhai. Family is mighty impressed and Ma suggests every one to buy a dress for Pari, Kabir handovers money to Yogi, as he is busy. Yogi saw Pari crying but she changed the topic ,their dance happens and Pari got lost in Yogi he asked did you miss your family to which she replied she never had one but he could not understand as she wasn't facing him. So Pari has started pouring her heart in front of him, good development .Ma came and a beautiful scene followed with," don't end up making my Yogi bengali". The whole sequence is so blisfully done❤️ Precap- Gunjan dress catches fire, Yogi comes to take pari home notices Gunjan but just indicates Pari I am waiting  for you. What was the segment then? P.S. I completely forgot our Yogi got angry on Prakash for scolding Pari and Kabir. Pari declared Shrivastava as apni family and Dadaji approved the fact. Yogi was in complete awe of Pari.

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It was such a lovely family, they are all ready to celebrate Diwali with Pari being welcomed as an official family member. It was nice to see the soft side of Pari for a change infront of Yogi & bis family. Good to see the youngsters's strong bond and fun moment after a long time, 1 of the highlights of today along with YaRi's bengali dance. 👍🏼

Seriously the natural acting of these actors I just love the dynamics between YaRi not forced at all. 

Precap is scary & confusing as Yogi didnt hug Gunjan like on the BTS video so will it be a dream sequence? 🤔

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Wonderful family moments. I really liked the hesitation that Pari showed. A sudden doubt if the family thinks the same way she thinks about them. I liked how Prakash apologised in his own way to Kabir. Vivek was very funny yesterday. 

Yogi and Pari are at a very fun phase. They enjoy each others company. Yogi loves pulling Pari's leg, make fun of her, tease her and even flirt with her. Pari on the other hand is confused if her feelings is just friendship or love. That's good because she likes Yogi and wants to be with him- either as friend or life partner- doesn't matter to her. Kusum-Pari was adorable. Love Kusum's character. Nice combination of emotional and practical. 

Kabir-Rani was too cute. Nice to see Kabir's fun side. He is always kind off serious. The family room scene had nice fun moments. 

As for precap- I think Yogi sees only Roshan first and asks Pari to speed up. But later sees Gunjan and her injury.

Shiv-No comments.

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Well balanced episode

If the accident was planned  by chauhan.. Then they want to recreate gunjan accident scene from photo schoot.... 

Regarding precap I think it's either gunjan Or yogi dream (hug scene) if we go with precap.... 

I loved each and every family moments yesterday... Teasing, involving pari in family moment, prakash apologize, new dress scene,  rani loans scene ,and most important first dance together .. Pari dilemma .... 🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Thank you dear @ incrediblycute for the WU. I couldn’t thank you enough your WU has made my day. 

I was so happy that atleast finally this is the episode where Srivastavas and especially YAri got more screen time.

Since I have read the WU I was so damn excited to reach home fast n watch the episode.
 But my bad luck I just got to watch the episode an hour ago.

Watched the episode thrice only for #YAri n Srivastavas. Yogi n Pari are so cute they are the USP of this series. Mudit aka apna Yogi has already impressed us with his acting performances. But Debattama Saha I mean apni Pari is so good at her craft and her expressions uff She made me her official fan..🤩 way to go girl..👏

I adore Srivastavas. Their family bonding, their funny banters , emotional moments feels like this is our own family. They make us cry , they make us laugh.

Sorry sorry free flow of my emotions erm main bhaavnao mein beh gayi..

Back to the episode :

Loved when Yogi fought for Pari N kabir n took stand for them in front of Prakash. n the moment when Pari said ‘apni’ family n everyone was surprised 😲 n said together ‘apni’’.🥰 that scene was so lovely. Dadaji supported pari oye hoye..

Thay family room funny family banter scene. That was so nice. Made me fall in love with Srivastava family. When family has each other’s back then they don’t need anyone or anything to enjoy the little moments.🥺 I so missed my family n shed some tears.😭 like pari tears of joy..’ Khushi ke aansoo..’ ( not Yogi’s sister khushi. I like her in happy mood 😂🤣 sorry bad joke)

N the highlight of the episode #YAri . I have my eyes only for them. Such lovely scenes n both of them make screens lit.😍🥰🤩 #YAri scenes from the episode made my day now I am going to have sweet sweet dreams..😂

Pari explaining Yogi about Durga Puja n showing him dhunuchi dance.( please correct the spelling if wrong) Their dancing moments together.😍 

Pari opening up with Yogi. Hope she Opens up about her family. N I know Srivastavas will understand her as they have already accepted her as their own family member. Want to see more YAri bonding. Loved to see Pari’s confused feelings for Yogi. She will definitely fall first for Yogi. Yogi might get that dhamaka wala jhatka n then finally move on with his life n hope he falls for pari soon. Do take 100-200 episodes I won’t mind but please we all want #YAri to fall head over heels for each other and Pari being Yogi’s voice help him move on and be capable and be a famous person.

Love kusum today. Kusum saying to pari ‘tu humaare dil ki baat bahut acchhe se samajh rahi hai’ 🥰 n ‘mere bete ko Bengali mat bana dena.’😂🤣 I am just in love with all the Srivastavas.

Regarding Precap I think Yogi didn’t go and meet gunjan because he doesn’t want to create a scene again n knew that gunjan has moved on with Roshan. ( because of her lack of taking stand for herself) .So he just signaled Pari that ‘its time , I am waiting for you outside, lets go. ‘ They might have shoot all the hug n all which was in the BTS  as a dream sequence. Don’t hit me but this time gunjan’s dream. But she might be thinking of yogi to react like that. N couldn’t take his cold behavior. N yogi to is upset and not celebrating Diwali heartily.( watched in another BTS on YouTube) .

Chauhan and shiv - No comments. 

I just want to take a break with these two families.

No crybaby gunjan n no creepy faces of Shiv n chauhan (Halloween is gone so we don’t want to see creepy faces🙄)

CVs please Just show Srivastavas 🥰 n YAri 😍 for couple of episodes. We would-be so thankful to you for that.

Finally love to see the forum active. Now a days I watch only this show so please makers don’t make it crap like other shows. 

Sorry for the long post.. thoda zyada ho gaya..😬Now I rest my case here ..😁

P.S. no offense to any actors they all are doing commendable job.

Edited by dusk2dawn - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

Btw I forgot to wish a very happy and  good morning to all of you.. ☀️😁😊

Have a stupendous Saturday everyone..😁🤗

Roses4Moira thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Thank you dear @ incrediblycute for the WU. I couldn’t thank you enough your WU has made my day. 

I was so happy that atleast finally this is the episode where Srivastavas and especially YAri got more screen time.

Since I have read the WU I was so damn excited to reach home fast n watch the episode.
 But my bad luck I just got to watch the episode an hour ago.

Watched the episode thrice only for #YAri n Srivastavas. Yogi n Pari are so cute they are the USP of this series. Mudit aka apna Yogi has already impressed us with his acting performances. But Debattama Saha I mean apni Pari is so good at her craft and her expressions uff She made me her official fan..🤩 way to go girl..👏

I adore Srivastavas. Their family bonding, their funny banters , emotional moments feels like this is our own family. They make us cry , they make us laugh.

Sorry sorry free flow of my emotions erm main bhaavnao mein beh gayi..

Back to the episode :

Loved when Yogi fought for Pari N kabir n took stand for them in front of Prakash. n the moment when Pari said ‘apni’ family n everyone was surprised 😲 n said together ‘apni’’.🥰 that scene was so lovely. Dadaji supported pari oye hoye..

Thay family room funny family banter scene. That was so nice. Made me fall in love with Srivastava family. When family has each other’s back then they don’t need anyone or anything to enjoy the little moments.🥺 I so missed my family n shed some tears.😭 like pari tears of joy..’ Khushi ke aansoo..’ ( not Yogi’s sister khushi. I like her in happy mood 😂🤣 sorry bad joke)

N the highlight of the episode #YAri . I have my eyes only for them. Such lovely scenes n both of them make screens lit.😍🥰🤩 #YAri scenes from the episode made my day now I am going to have sweet sweet dreams..😂

Pari explaining Yogi about Durga Puja n showing him dhunuchi dance.( please correct the spelling if wrong) Their dancing moments together.😍 

Pari opening up with Yogi. Hope she Opens up about her family. N I know Srivastavas will understand her as they have already accepted her as their own family member. Want to see more YAri bonding. Loved to see Pari’s confused feelings for Yogi. She will definitely fall first for Yogi. Yogi might get that dhamaka wala jhatka n then finally move on with his life n hope he falls for pari soon. Do take 100-200 episodes I won’t mind but please we all want #YAri to fall head over heels for each other and Pari being Yogi’s voice help him move on and be capable and be a famous person.

Love kusum today. Kusum saying to pari ‘tu humaare dil ki baat bahut acchhe se samajh rahi hai’ 🥰 n ‘mere bete ko Bengali mat bana dena.’😂🤣 I am just in love with all the Srivastavas.

Regarding Precap I think Yogi didn’t go and meet gunjan because he doesn’t want to create a scene again n knew that gunjan has moved on with Roshan. ( because of her lack of taking stand for herself) .So he just signaled Pari that ‘its time , I am waiting for you outside, lets go. ‘ They might have shoot all the hug n all which was in the BTS  as a dream sequence. Don’t hit me but this time gunjan’s dream. But she might be thinking of yogi to react like that. N couldn’t take his cold behavior. N yogi to is upset and not celebrating Diwali heartily.( watched in another BTS on YouTube) .

Chauhan and shiv - No comments. 

I just want to take a break with these two families.

No crybaby gunjan n no creepy faces of Shiv n chauhan (Halloween is gone so we don’t want to see creepy faces🙄)

CVs please Just show Srivastavas 🥰 n YAri 😍 for couple of episodes. We would-be so thankful to you for that.

Finally love to see the forum active. Now a days I watch only this show so please makers don’t make it crap like other shows. 

Sorry for the long post.. thoda zyada ho gaya..😬Now I rest my case here ..😁

Very very long post... 😬🤭

Same here maine bhi repeat mode episode dekha rahi hua.... 

@bold ... Khushi ke aasu... 🤣🤣🤣

Even I hope it's gunjan dream.. She will be not able to digest yogi cold behavior... 

Anyway loved family moments.... :) :) 

"Apni" Moment was beautiful.. Dadaji supporting pari.. :) 

incrediblycute thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really wish that hug is a dream seq. because if it's not then that will leave a bad taste because

1) Yogi is still in Gunjan land

2)Shiv Roshan will make it an issue

3)It gives illicit relationship vibes, their heart are pure, but Gunjan is not just Yogi's ex but also someone's fiancee. It's okay if Yogi continues to love Gunjan for a while but he shouldn't act upon his feelings, he should maintain the dignity because everyone will blame only him.

Edited by incrediblycute - 4 years ago
dusk2dawn thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Gaurirane366

Very very long post... 😬🤭

Same here maine bhi repeat mode episode dekha rahi hua.... 

@bold ... Khushi ke aasu... 🤣🤣🤣

Even I hope it's gunjan dream.. She will be not able to digest yogi cold behavior... 

Anyway loved family moments.... :) :) 

"Apni" Moment was beautiful.. Dadaji supporting pari.. :) 

@ bold 😂🤣😂 what to do yaar bhaavnao mein beh gayi, n likhte likhte post got longer.😁

Yup repeat mode will be on during the weekend also .😍

@ bold red 😂🤣😂🤣

I second you on this gunjan’s dream theory.

Totally in love with today’s episode.🥰😍

Roses4Moira thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: incrediblycute

I really wish that hug is a dream seq. because if it's not then that will leave a bad taste because

1) Yogi is still in Gunjan land

2)Shiv Roshan will make it an issue

3)It gives illicit relationship vibes, their heart are pure, but Gunjan is not just Yogi's ex but also someone's fiancee. It's okay if Yogi continues to love Gunjan for a while but he shouldn't act upon his feelings, he should maintain the dignity because everyone will blame only him.

@bold true... 

Like you said it's ok to love gunjan for a while but he shouldn't act upon his feelings, he should maintain the distance..... Shiv  will blame yogi if roshan Or his father tell them yogi is still behind gunjan .. It's not good for my reputation if this continues sort of talk....