Why did Aman hit the guy in precap

Posted: 4 years ago

Curious to know why did Aman hit the guy in precap

Originally posted by pojo

Curious to know why did Aman hit the guy in precap

I think it can be sameer????(he may have spewed insults about Roshni as their marriage didnt happen and she married Aman)

I maybe wrong but whats the harm in guessing

Maybe the guy badmouthed about roshini. 

Yet to see the epi, read about precap. Agree with others, guy must have said something very bad about Roshni.

Edited by Madhura.. - 4 years ago

waiting for epi..i think that guy must have said something  bad for Roshni.

maybe he made comments on roshni / marrying a dancer

I think he may have bad mouthed Aman's family or might have touched Rosh while dancing.

Random different thought, could it be her fiance?! He beats him cos he had pleaded, to break the alliance and he wanted to marry for his Ammi. He had not agreed then, and told he would die without Roshni.

So Aman sees him in function, where he isn't needed cos he wants revenge, so Aman beats him

Originally posted by Madhura..

Random different thought, could it be her fiance?! He beats him cos he had pleaded, to break the alliance and he wanted to marry for his Ammi. He had not agreed then, and told he would die without Roshni.

So Aman sees him in function, where he isn't needed cos he wants revenge, so Aman beats him

no its not that guy totally some random guy maybe bad comments on roshni and aman punched him image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip images-to-gif maker

Originally posted by rs-shailu29

no its not that guy totally some random guy maybe bad comments on roshni and aman punched him image tagged in gifs | made w/ Imgflip images-to-gif maker

Shailu, thanks for telling. Yeah, then only that will be the reason. Good to see you in forum discussions, ðŸ˜ƒ