KZK-2: Komolika sets Prerna’s house on fire [DT Note Pg 2]

Posted: 4 years ago

Ouch , CV kitna predictable hai 🤣

That means another  EK chaat Track is on the way 🤣 🤣

Now probably for tolerating some more beijjati from mohini , Sharma's will be on Basu Bari again 🤣 

https://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/spoilers/kasautii-zindagii-kay-komolika-sets-prernas-house-fire/2019/11/01

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Komo has burnt her own life ....

Why do the negative characters have to be so dumb....

Everyone back to fish market.. 

Good luck to all those watching it.. 

😂😂😂 Kasautii budget issues ki. 

Of course she wants boyfriends help 🤣😆😆

Oh again duppatta duppatta game and alllllllll 🤪🤪😆🤣 I just thinking 🤔 that in BB everyone is doing pooja so why duppatta is not falling on Moloy and Mohini or maybe on Anupam or Nivi 😆🤪😆😲

That always falling on soulmates 😆🤣🤣😆 and both thinks that it’s because Durga ś ma blessing 🙄🙄🤣😂 Arey it’s because of Ekta mata 🤣😂 why guys r so confuse 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤣😂🤮🤮 

Oppo it's not ek chahat

It's ek chhat

As someone above mentioned 

It's all about the budget. 

Ekta is unofficially using this past 4 months 

#nobudgetforkzk2

Uff iss show ka kabhi khuch nhi ho sakta phir se wahi ghisa pita ek chat track 😂😂

Originally posted by nailah_AnuPre

Everyone back to fish market.. 

Good luck to all those watching it.. 

Fish market....🤣🤣

Bongs and their love for fish... but what about the Sharma's ?another round of roses from mohini and nivi....

Originally posted by Soulfuldream

Fish market....🤣🤣

Bongs and their love for fish... but what about the Sharma's ?another round of roses from mohini and nivi....

Any doubts about that? 

Originally posted by Ms.Tufani

Show mein kuch bhi ho tum logoko kyu farak pad raha hai😆

Bajju fans toh show dekhna chod diya tha na🤪

Originally posted by opsora2090

tumko Keya problem hai mere show related post PE.?mere marji Mai cahahe hajaro post banaou show related. Mujhe kahipe dikhaoou where I have said I am leaving show? Aur Mai agar bol bhi hoti who r u to question me what should i do or not ?

Maine kab kaha mujhe problem hai.. Main toh bas simple sawal puchasmiley36

Aur maine bajju fans bola.. Tumhara naam nehi liyasmiley39

post toh meri hai na , aur rahi bat tumhare problem ki , woh toh dikhi raha hai ... isiliye toh is taraki question pucha , actual farak toh tumko pading , why baju fans are still now bothering about the show smiley36

Meri marzi main kuch bhi puchusmiley36jawab nehi hai toh Waha jao jaha bajju gayasmiley39

kaunsa jawab ? illogical question kartei kyu ho? and logoke upar moral policing karna bandh karo . 

DT Note : 

this is precisely how an earlier topic was run down and  another topic follows the suite, first call out fandoms for watching/discussing/sharing opinions regarding the  show and when retorted,  play victim !

Please be noted NO member has the prerogative to call out ANY fandom or insinuate or provoke anyone with an attempt to ruin the topics strategically 

IF a character left the show does not imply that members have NO right to discuss or have opinions on the show in general 

Quoted the entire convo sequentially for reference ... 

Please stick to the topic, if possible !

Thanks,
KZK 2 

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago